* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

That's not feint!!!!! For an ic that's pretty good!!!

Aww I can understand that. I don't think I will ever feel safe with a bfp now :/

I really hope it's still there tomorrow and this is it for you. Lots of sticky :dust: flying at you!!

I know, I know, but it just felt so out of the blue, been unwell this week too so unlikely but it makes more sense when you know what's going on iykwim, when you know what too expect at each day :)

xx

Finding - fingers crossed for you. Think I would also go with option I having money for next cycle instead!

Mom - 8dpo cramps could be implantation? Fingers crossed! 11dpo for AF doesnt sound very long? Do you normally have a short LP?

This is my 1st month being off of BCP so I do not know what is my normal LP yet. That would be nice if it was implantation. Last night I had a low fever but it was gone this morning when I woke up. I have very bad acne on my face, I haven't had acne this bad since I was a teenager. Maybe it's side effects going off BCP. My temp went down yesterday but this morning it went up a bit. I just hope I can get pregnant under a year but it will be even better if I can give DH a birthday gift in December, he would absolutely be happy!

faint, scary, beautiful.... argh!! I managed to not test today, will see what tomorrow brings.

Mum!!!!!! This is so exciting! I know it's scary and you want to hold back awhile to protect your heart, but I'm on the outside so I get to be happy for you. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

If you liked my first one, here's another installment:winkwink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjzV6ruKSrM

Ok so slightly darker today, and quicker in getting darker. Still not a nice fat bold line though, would I get these on IC's, or is it time to buy something else?

My urine was super diluted, almost clear, as I am still drinking 2-3 liters of water everyday, now to help my lining thicken. I'm heading off to work now so can't really do a SMU either..

Argh! I so wanted a nice big bold BFP so that I could feel a little less stressed, but this faint one has got me freaked!!

Thanks for well wishes guys, but I can honestly not get excited at all.

Finding, will check out the video when I get back from work! :)

Ok, I would have had to have tried smu too (cant remember who I said it to on here but it's always been stronger for me) And yes the ics can have less dye etc in so maybe time to get a frer. It's so frustrating isn't it when you want that bold line. :hugs: i know what you mean. Get some on the way home, don't drink anything first thing tomorrow morning and do it again xx

Finding, I became engrossed in the video!! It's great xx

:wave: Florida and momwife

xxx

Bubble smu was always better for me. Its 536am where i am.,i poas and was browsing on my phone less than a minute later i got this!!! I'm in tears ladies. As i don't know when af is due please pray for a sticky bean for me! I want even going to test today i did it at random.

Attachments

• 20130826_053408.jpg
    20130826_053408.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 11
Hi guys hope you are all doing well and these bfps are happening.
Not had a chance to catch up.
Unfortunately I will be joining you guys again soon, not that that's a bad thing of course, I hope you know what I mean. Went for 12 week scan this morning and hasn't grown past 5 weeks. Got to go back monday for another scan to make sure but think its pretty straightforward. There's no chance it could just be too early as tested on 12th July.

Oh my god Florida! You sneaked in with that one! Wow, this is turning out to be a fab Month even with all the missing AF's. fingers so crossed its a sticky. Yay for the smu :) xx

Oh jelly :( I'm so so so sorry. You must be gutted :( just take your time lovely and we will all be here waiting when you join us again. Massive :hugs: thinking of you xx

Oh jelly I'm so sorry. That happened to us I'm February. It was very painful but i know you'll be other the other side soon with another bfp and a baby to follow. Hugs your way. We were defiantly here for you

Thanks bubbles, it was me you told to SMU, I'd never even heard of it!

Florida!!!! Congrats my lovely!!! Sticky bean thoughts coming your way!!!

Jelly, so so sorry you're joining us again, that's terrible. We're here for you when you need us x

Oh wow you guys. Congrats!

Jelly, I'm so sorry :(

I have my sister's baby shower in two weeks. I really really don't want to go, but I don't have a choice. I'm just not in the emotional place to deal with all the baby stuff and I know for a fact that she won't understand. She lives two hours away and wanted me to make a weekend of it, but I'm planning to leave as soon as it's over. Ugh. This just sucks. I want to get pregnant before she gives birth, that only give me 3 more chances :( .

Wbee - hope you've had some nice distracting time!!

Could you try talking with your sister? Or maybe ask your Mum / another relative to? Or if all else fails could you be called into work / sick / broken down car?

I think you need to protect yourself right now x

My family doesn't understand either. they'll just pressure me to go. Also, last night my aunt (who is more like a mother than my own) asked if she could ride with me (she lives 2 hours north of me, so 4 hours from my sister) and I said sure. My sister changed the date just so that it would be on my weekend off.. so that won't work. I fear that if my car "breaks down" (which, since my car is old, is very believable) my aunt will offer to drive. I told her that I would only be coming for the shower and leaving right after, and now she's giving me the cold shoulder. Ugh. I just can't win.

Sometimes you have to do what is best for you no matter what is best for other people. Emotionally you need your own time to began healing your heart. My prayers are with you

Thanks you guys.

I just told her I'm not in a good emotional place to go, but I will. She threw a huge fit and told me how selfish I am. I don't even know what to think about that one. (apparently all her friends and family that's she's asked thinks I'm the selfish one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->