* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Maybe all her friends and family haven't heard the full story? Maybe they don't understand because they've never been through this? Or maybe its just none of their damn business... either way, you must look after yourself first. Perhaps your Aunt has asked to ride with you for support, if she is like a Mother figure for you?

Hi guys hope you are all doing well and these bfps are happening.
Not had a chance to catch up.
Unfortunately I will be joining you guys again soon, not that that's a bad thing of course, I hope you know what I mean. Went for 12 week scan this morning and hasn't grown past 5 weeks. Got to go back monday for another scan to make sure but think its pretty straightforward. There's no chance it could just be too early as tested on 12th July.

Hi, Jelly. Sending love your way.<3 I'm so sorry. We're here when you want us.

I agree with the others. You have to do whats right for you personally, sod everyone else. After max died, we had a lot of this, luckily people were quite understanding, but some particularly insensitive. I still hurt a bit when i see newborn baby boys, knowing we should have our boy here still.

The most important thing i learned was to always follow your feelings and you know how it will feel for you xx

:bfp:Tested again today, quicker and stronger line compared to the other 2... Also took one from work and it is pretty much as strong as the control line, just a bit thinner. I'm on CD34, I'm usually 28/29 days.

I know I should be bouncing off the walls but I've been here before twice, neither with a happy ending. I've got to protect myself as best I can. But I think I can say I'm causiously pregnant. :bfp:

:bfp:Tested again today, quicker and stronger line compared to the other 2... Also took one from work and it is pretty much as strong as the control line, just a bit thinner. I'm on CD34, I'm usually 28/29 days.

I know I should be bouncing off the walls but I've been here before twice, neither with a happy ending. I've got to protect myself as best I can. But I think I can say I'm causiously pregnant. :bfp:

Show me show me!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's so hard to get excited isn't it. Just take each day as it comes. :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you xx

Ok so I've had to change my confused ticker lol I've gone for what I suspect was o pains on cd 32.....32!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that gives me a completely random and first EVER cycle of.....44 days lol! Haha but either way, praying its a one off xx

I'm on my phone and not near a laptop until tomorrow, can I do it via phone do you know?

Your poor cinfused ticker! Lol!! I'm still holding out for a BFP for you! X

You should be able to, I can do it on the iPad and phone :) I think jelly emailed it to me and then realised she could do it xx

Oh I wish :) if only I wasn't feeling so deflated about this rubbish cycle lol x

This is from last night. They just for these in the us and i love it. I drank what i wanted all day and when i got home between 1130pm and midnight i took this test I'm still cautious because of our lost. And I've gotten positives and then Mt period comes right on time but I'm just paying and focusing on other things to keep me sane

Attachments

• 20130827_055805.jpg
    20130827_055805.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
I'm on my phone and not near a laptop until tomorrow, can I do it via phone do you know?

Your poor cinfused ticker! Lol!! I'm still holding out for a BFP for you! X

I upload all mine from my phone. Let's us see! Lol and congrats and sticky vibes your way

Ok so I've had to change my confused ticker lol I've gone for what I suspect was o pains on cd 32.....32!!!!!!!!!!!!! so that gives me a completely random and first EVER cycle of.....44 days lol! Haha but either way, praying its a one off xx

Everything crossed it looks like this a good month for us ladies

Aww lovely florida :)

So we've had 2 BFP's now is that right? Florida and mumto.

Isn't it weird, one month we all have chemicals, then all af's are missing, then bfps.

Hopefully mine will follow next cycle.

Don't leave us though you two! We need your pma and we want to follow you and hear updates! Well I do lol xx

Just did an ic because I wanted to join in haha and of course it was a bfn lol xx

did this on work computer! cheeky or what! eeeek!

Attachments

• IMG_4417[1].jpg
    IMG_4417[1].jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
God I felt sick doing that on work computer, back on the phone now, I'm such a goody 2 shoes!!! My tests show progression over last 5 days, darkest and 'odd' test are todays

Florida!!! I'm loving your BFP!!!! Congrats my lovely, h&h 9 months to you!

Bubbles- I don't need to tell u you're not out until.... I have a good feeling for you this month.

Aww thanks lovely. Who knows! Like we always say, we aren't out till that :witch: shows ;)

They are lovely progression lines! What DPO are they?

Oh I worry about the work of too, It's a major adrenaline rush isn't it lol xx

I know, sick feeling now leaving me!! Lol!! I could be anywhere between 10-15 dpo, as I'm not sure when I ovulated due to Skid playing around with my thermometer!! I think I'm more like 14-15, as even with first pregnancy I only had faint ones at 14dpo, much lighter than these.

Mustn't allow myself to get excited!!

Mum it looks great!!! More congratulations your way! Your not out bubbles, i hope you will be joining us!

I know what you mean, when I've had my chemicals, the lines have never progressed. They look great :) xx

Mum and Florida, I'm so happy for you. :)

Looks like I'm not going to the shower after all. I very much doubt my sister will see how wrong she is in her reaction, which is really unfortunate. We were very close until I had my miscarriage. It seems like everything changed after that. I talked to both my mom and dad and they both agree that I am not being unreasonable nor selfish.

Also, this might be tmi (is there such a thing around here? lol) but I feel the flax seed definitely helped thicken my uterine lining. Instead of a scanty 3 day period (L-M-L) I had a more productive flow (L-H-M, then two days of spotting). So cheers to that I guess.

I've also decided that if I don't conceive this cycle, I will seek a different doctor. I was originally told not to conceive until October (due to molar pregnancy, but my doc is old school and not up to date, I am safe to conceive right now) and now I'm told to go down to monthly blood draws and not to conceive until January.. uh, what?! I don't know if it's due to the chemical in July, but that is just ridiculous. I figure after this month I'll have two months of temp charting for the doc to look at and see what they think our steps should be. Though, can I see a midwife even if I'm not pregnant? I'd rather go that route and say good bye to doctors altogether for now.

Massive :hugs: Hun.

Glad your mum and dad understand. Your sis is probably hurt, when it comes to your kids you become very protective and I would have been upset with my sis, mostly because she in general is a cow!! (And because of the circumstances for me) Lol obviously I can totally understand why you feel this way and its your feelings that are more important.

I don't know how it works in the US, here I don't think you can see a mw unless pregnant :( but finding a different doc sounds like a good idea, It's a shame when they don't keep up. My old doc was the same. Two yrs of ttc, no tests nothing, swapped docs, she was amazing, had me scanned, diagnosed and pregnant within 6months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->