* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Thanks wbee, I'm still being super reserved about it.

I'm so glad you don't have to go to te shower, and that your parents are on side, perhaps they'll talk some sense into your sister, how old is she by the way? I'm sorry but she sounds a bit brattish if she can't understand your feelings.

I don't know anything about molar pregnancy, but I know after chemical we were told to wait a month, which obviously we haven't. I think your body just knows what's right. I don't think you can have a midwife until you're pregnant, but changing GP is a fab idea. You have to feel comfortable and confident in your Doctor, if you don't it's no good.

Good to know the flaxseed worked for you!!!

Nothing new here, feel a bit sick today but when I ate it went!

How about you bubbles?

Nothing from me. Had some sharp pains in my left bb but I'm not surprised with all these crazy delayed hormones lol

Did you test again today?? xx

I'm at the er now ladies the nausea its do bad i can't stand or sit

What!! No way :wacko: :hugs:

This soon? Normally sickness doesn't kick in until hcg levels get high enough around 6-8 weeks! Could be a bug Hun, or.....TWINS!

Hope you feel better.:hugs:

xx

They said they well give me zofran and it should get better in about 12 weeks. They confirmed that i am pregnant and were checking me for a uti

Aww glad they helped and great news they confirmed it. Were you this sick early on with your other pregnancy's or is this the first time you've felt it this early? xx

Oh Florida!!! Poor you! Imagine if it was twins! That'd be crazy!!! Hope the tablets sort you out.

Bubbles, your cycle is bonkers this month!!! What are the sharp pains about? Are they a usual sign of AF? Or is this an unusual one?

No more testing for me today, I was working away yesterday but home tonight so will test in the morning, I'm hoping for a gorgeous progression line and then I think I'll have to stop testing to save my sanity!!

Bubble-I found out I was pregnant with my youngest my only boy because of nausea. I have been nauseous over a week but pushed it off as something else.
Finding- thanks I hope it subsides but its nice to feel it it makes it real
Mum- I hope not twins lol. im going to rn school in oct one will be quite enough

Oh no oh no, I've got pretty bad belly ache tonight.... Like pre-AF pain with the occasional shooting pain... No no no

hi, hope you're all okay. fabulous news on the bfp's florida and mum!

sending positive vibes your way mumtodogs, hang in there!!

sorry to hear about your sister wbee, it's a shame. glad your parents listened to you though.

it all happened yesterday, in a way im glad it was so soon as was worried about when it would. got admitted to hospital as the pain was too intense.
just resting now and debating when to go back to work. hubsbandface isnt talking to me about it either which isnt helping me much. going to see if i can get a counsellor through the miscarriage association. i just need to get it all out.

anyways onwards and upwards, we hope to be ttc again very soon once the bleeding has stopped. thats once thing we have managed to discuss. proper scared like but the hospital has assured me i can have as many scans as i like from 6 weeks to make sure all is okay.

Mum, I had many pains with my pregnancy. Do you think it's maybe things moving and stretching? I'm praying for you.

Bubbles, your cycle is bonkers this month!!! What are the sharp pains about? Are they a usual sign of AF? Or is this an unusual one?

No more testing for me today, I was working away yesterday but home tonight so will test in the morning, I'm hoping for a gorgeous progression line and then I think I'll have to stop testing to save my sanity!!

Oh tell me about it lol :wacko:

No, usually dont get any af signs, this is weird, they feel a bit 'sharp'

Also having the most awful cm :blush: its all lotion-y :blush::blush:

Looking forward to seeing your test xx

Bubble-I found out I was pregnant with my youngest my only boy because of nausea. I have been nauseous over a week but pushed it off as something else.

Oh wow, thats a really good sign then for you :thumbup: not nice though xx

Oh no oh no, I've got pretty bad belly ache tonight.... Like pre-AF pain with the occasional shooting pain... No no no

I know its easier said than done but try not to worry about pain, i had AWFUL pains early on with both of mine, it was so worrying, its all the implanting, strtching and alerring thats going on :hugs: xx

it all happened yesterday, in a way im glad it was so soon as was worried about when it would. got admitted to hospital as the pain was too intense.
just resting now and debating when to go back to work. hubsbandface isnt talking to me about it either which isnt helping me much. going to see if i can get a counsellor through the miscarriage association. i just need to get it all out.

anyways onwards and upwards, we hope to be ttc again very soon once the bleeding has stopped. thats once thing we have managed to discuss. proper scared like but the hospital has assured me i can have as many scans as i like from 6 weeks to make sure all is okay.

Massive :hugs:

Im 'glad' for you it happened naturally.

Really hope you dont have to wait to long to do it again :cry: they say you are more fertile after. still, take your time and we are always here for you :hugs: xx

As for me, still got the sharp pains, and awful cm :blush: must be all the crazy build up of hormones from this massive cycle lol :dohh:

xx

Congrats to the ladies who received their BFP's!!!!!:happydance:

I am 12DPO and I have been having some creamy cm for about 4 days now. I had a slight pain in my right breast, was cramping on 8DPO until 10 DPO on and off, having more acne on my face and my breasts which I never get. AF is due on the 2nd. My last cycle was 11DPO and the next day AF came, I thought it was going to be the same way this month. I am guessing my body is trying to get used to being off of BCP.

Jelly, so sorry to hear your news. Big hugs. I found once the physical side was over I could concentrate on my mental state. Hubby not talking doesn't help, but men deal with things in different ways. Mine said things like 'this is why I wasn't going to get excited until 12 weeks, but you let yourself' erm.... Not helpful!! Just noticed your location, my hubby is Scottish, maybe it's a Scot thing? Strong and silent? BIG cyber cuddles.

Wbee thanks my lovely, I'm hoping so too! How are you feeling? X

Bubble - those sound like really good symptoms still? I've still got my fingers crossed for this month for you, even of you have written it off!! I'm trying not to worry but once (or twice!!!) bitten, third time shy....

Mom - your symptoms sound good too? My face is a right mess at the moment! Haha

Florida - I have noticed I've been slightly more windy... Haha, this was def AF type pain tho, but it's gone now, scary stuff tho.

Well as well as AF pain gone this morning, I've also tested again. IC darker still, not too far off the control line now. The 'other' test from work is as dark as control line but a bit thinner. Of course, I'm examining them for signs of getting thinner / lighter / showing slower... So I think for my sanity I have to stop testing now an just hope and wish that all is well.. Thanks for the support guys!

Aww mum i think that's probably best. I can never stop myself but for me it's a protection thing, like I need to know before it happens. I can prepare better then.

Haha thanks, wouldn't it be weird if you were right lol! When I sat up in bed this morning I got the sharp nipple pains. Woken up starving to the point of gagging and I feel like I've got a cough coming!! A little weird as when ever I've been pregnant, without fail I've had a cough!!! Lol maybe just coincidence. Lol I'm not buying this whole 'body-playing-tricks-because-its-full-of-hormones' lol will still poas this morning though :haha::haha::blush::dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->