* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Ooooo keep us posted if you do!!! Your symptoms just sound so good is all!!

I know what you mean about preparing yourself, but if the colour fades / takes longer to come etc I just spend hours on google trying to find happy stories, I don't think you can win either way!!!

(Secretly I agree) I know but would be so unexpected with not Dtd and not even knowing what the hell was going on!! How bizarre would that be!!!

Oh I do that too. :( I really agree that for you, yours are dark enough and to stop. Mine never got to control line darkness with my chems so that's why I kept testing xx

Hi guys!

Mumtodogs, I am so thrilled for you. I know it's scary, but you're on the path, so on it!! Florida, I'm glad you're doing better. So happy for you too. And I am on the edge of my seat to see who else gets a BFP!

I am really into my morning science lab these days - jeje. In fact with my bed head, I probably look like a mad scientist, recording temperature, dipping and dripping various instruments. :winkwink:

I am testing out the trigger shot (watching it fade) and comparing OPK, New Choice (Dollar Tree pregnancy test), and FRER. To save $ didn't use FRER until New Choice got really pale yesterday.

Still getting positive pregnancy tests, but the OPK has turned negative. OPK detects HCG (molecularly similar to LH), but only at higher levels. With pale lines, FRER is easier to read than New Choice because the line is sharper. I can't tell yet if they are equally sensitive. Stay tuned.

This little experiment is helping me cope with the uncertainty of it all.

Tomorrow I go in for my progesterone check, but at 5.5dpo it's earlier than ideal. I've read at 7dpo progesterone peaks and you want to see >15 ng/mL during a medicated cycle. That is about 48 nmol/L. You'd think they could pick a standard unit of measure! I don't know which one my Dr uses.

But since I'm only 5.5dpo Friday morning, assuming I oved 36 hours after trigger, I guess it would be okay if my level was a bit lower? Anyone know about this stuff?

A higher level is better, that's all I know. Plus I'm on progesterone suppositories. I don't know how much that adds to it.

I'm still paranoid that I oved really soon after the trigger shot, so the IUI 24 hours later was too late to catch the egg. Oh the 2WW.

Sorry I can't help with the trigger side of things :/

Sounds like the experimenting is going well, it's so interesting when you really try things out isn't it xx

Bubbles and MW, I'm so hopeful for you both!

I requested an appointment with a new provider. They specialize in infertility and high risk pregnancy, so that should be a good place to start. I know a few people that have gone to this clinic and have heard good things. If I don't conceive this cycle I'm hopeful that they can help start the process of figuring out the issue.

Today I have a lot of watery/creamy CM. More than ever before. Clearly the evening primrose oil is working wonders for me and I'm super excited about that. I have such scanty amounts of CM normally so this has got me pretty excited, lol. It's only CD 9, so I'm nearing O but still far enough out. (forecast for CD 15)

Oh and I forgot to mention that I bought myself some soft cups. I used them for the end of my period, and while I couldn't get the hang of not making a mess all over myself, I am in love. They are awesome and I full intend to use them during BD.

Wbee, the past 2 months I have drank 2-3 litres of water a day. I've never before had CM, never mind EWCM, but after drinking that mug water I have noticed a massive difference. I'd recommend it. I got EWCM for the past 2 months. I've carried it on beyond BFP as figure it must help with lining. X x

Hi ladies I am now 13DPO and I am having very light spotting. My legs have been achy since last night. I think AF will come soon. Well the good news is that I can start all over again after AF has stopped. :happydance: How is everybody else doing?

Mum, thanks for that tidbit. I drink any where from 32-64 oz of water a day (usually closer to 32), so I know my intake is good. I get EW or watery CM but very little of it. The evening primrose oil has tripled the amount I normally get. I heard it takes 1-3 months, with noticeable change on the 2nd cycle (which this would be). But I definitely need to be mindful of my water intake. Especially at this point of my cycle.

terrified. im so afraid but im only speaking positive things into existence. we will go full term with this baby!

Hi guys!

Mumtodogs, I am so thrilled for you. I know it's scary, but you're on the path, so on it!! Florida, I'm glad you're doing better. So happy for you too. And I am on the edge of my seat to see who else gets a BFP!

I am really into my morning science lab these days - jeje. In fact with my bed head, I probably look like a mad scientist, recording temperature, dipping and dripping various instruments. :winkwink:

I am testing out the trigger shot (watching it fade) and comparing OPK, New Choice (Dollar Tree pregnancy test), and FRER. To save $ didn't use FRER until New Choice got really pale yesterday.

Still getting positive pregnancy tests, but the OPK has turned negative. OPK detects HCG (molecularly similar to LH), but only at higher levels. With pale lines, FRER is easier to read than New Choice because the line is sharper. I can't tell yet if they are equally sensitive. Stay tuned.

This little experiment is helping me cope with the uncertainty of it all.

Tomorrow I go in for my progesterone check, but at 5.5dpo it's earlier than ideal. I've read at 7dpo progesterone peaks and you want to see >15 ng/mL during a medicated cycle. That is about 48 nmol/L. You'd think they could pick a standard unit of measure! I don't know which one my Dr uses.

But since I'm only 5.5dpo Friday morning, assuming I oved 36 hours after trigger, I guess it would be okay if my level was a bit lower? Anyone know about this stuff?

A higher level is better, that's all I know. Plus I'm on progesterone suppositories. I don't know how much that adds to it.

I'm still paranoid that I oved really soon after the trigger shot, so the IUI 24 hours later was too late to catch the egg. Oh the 2WW.

I don't know all the terms so im a little confused. you are getting positive preg test?

I don't know all the terms so im a little confused. you are getting positive preg test?

As part of IUI, you can do a trigger shot of HCG, which makes you ovulate all mature follicles about 36 hours later. This shot gives you a positive pregnancy test. I'm testing daily to see when it is gone. That way if I get a positive HPT later, I'll know I'm actually pregnant.

Wbee just got on Dr Google and 64oz of water is 1.8litres so I was drinking about jut short of double that. I'm not saying it worked, just that I noticed a huge difference in EWCM and I'm hoping it's thickening up my lining too. Off course, I'm still wearing socks all day and night long!!! Haha

Bubbles, did you test again this morning? How many dpo are you based on late ovulation?

Florida, I know how you feel. Bizarrely I'm trying to ignore it! I've booked an appointment with my GO for 10 days time to see if we can get an early scan, if not I'm paying for one privately.

Finding, sending good vibes your way today for high progesterone in your test!!!

Mom, your symptoms still sound good?

Sorry if I've missed anybody!!

Well I was shattered again last night, fell asleep about 9pm, I've also been having a bit of the runs on a morning only, googled this and quite common so trying not to panic. Apart from that nothing to report!!! :)

Bubbles, did you test again this morning? How many dpo are you based on late ovulation?

Well I was shattered again last night, fell asleep about 9pm, I've also been having a bit of the runs on a morning only, googled this and quite common so trying not to panic. Apart from that nothing to report!!! :)

Yesterday, bfn! This morning, thought I could see something, a shadow, then I can't and then I can again. So waiting for it to dry. Bbs have stopped hurting and cm decreased so wondering if it fertilised again just didn't settle. My bbs haven't changed in shape or nip so this is my clue usually.

I've adjusted my ticker to 'suspected' ovulation so think I'm 12dpo. (Can't remember what it said now lol)

Yes google is right, I had them and cramps most mornings even well into the second tri xx

No there's nothing there, not really surprised tbh, although weirdly have had some good 'signs' xx

As part of IUI, you can do a trigger shot of HCG, which makes you ovulate all mature follicles about 36 hours later. This shot gives you a positive pregnancy test. I'm testing daily to see when it is gone. That way if I get a positive HPT later, I'll know I'm actually pregnant.
well that makes sense! id love for this to turn into a pregnancy thread for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->