* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

mum I prayed about it and let it go. my dad told me don't speak negative into existence so im not! here's to a healthy and happy 9 months and beautiful healthy babies for all!

Bubbles, did you test again this morning? How many dpo are you based on late ovulation?

Well I was shattered again last night, fell asleep about 9pm, I've also been having a bit of the runs on a morning only, googled this and quite common so trying not to panic. Apart from that nothing to report!!! :)

Yesterday, bfn! This morning, thought I could see something, a shadow, then I can't and then I can again. So waiting for it to dry. Bbs have stopped hurting and cm decreased so wondering if it fertilised again just didn't settle. My bbs haven't changed in shape or nip so this is my clue usually.

I've adjusted my ticker to 'suspected' ovulation so think I'm 12dpo. (Can't remember what it said now lol)

Yes google is right, I had them and cramps most mornings even well into the second tri xx
youhave me on the edge of seat lol! come on bfp

Hii, sorry to gatecrash! I am on cd22 of a 28 day cycle. Due af a week today (sept 9th). I haven't been using any methods to track ovulation but according to cycle calendar i ovulated approx 7days ago. I am pretty sure my husband and i have covered the fertile period this month. Literally for the past week i have had a constant heavy/bloated feeling down in the lady garden area, with what i can only describe as mild, constant period pains. I only usually get period pains the day/eve before af is due. Hoping this will all lead to a pregnancy with our 3rd baby. Apart from that, and the constant want to stuff my face all the time i have no other symptoms to report. Can't wait to test, not sure i will hold out until friday, when do you think is an ok time to test ladies?? Thanks for reading, good luck and baby dust to all!

youhave me on the edge of seat lol! come on bfp

Im on the edge of my own seat :haha:

Its weird, i have a few signs but they are all going now, i definitely think im out this time, just need af to prove it :wacko:

Welcome Twinkles :wave: i think the majority of us are coming to the end of our tww, so you will have this madness to follow lol

I have one week to go! Hoping we all get our BFP's this time around! Been gettin mild cramps for the last week, like a constant, mild period pain. This is unusual for me as i normally just get the cramping the day before af appears. I hope this is a sign of a BFP as i just feel wierdly different!

Hi Ladies-
looking for some advice/help. I am 14dpo today. Tested this morning and got a negative. However, AF is now 3 days late. It is not normal for me to be late. I'm utterly confused at this point and was so dissapointed to see that negative test this morning. I could swear I've been having symptoms. Is it possible that 14dpo is still too early to detect on an HPT? What could be making AF so late?

Hii, sorry to gatecrash! I am on cd22 of a 28 day cycle. Due af a week today (sept 9th). I haven't been using any methods to track ovulation but according to cycle calendar i ovulated approx 7days ago. I am pretty sure my husband and i have covered the fertile period this month. Literally for the past week i have had a constant heavy/bloated feeling down in the lady garden area, with what i can only describe as mild, constant period pains. I only usually get period pains the day/eve before af is due. Hoping this will all lead to a pregnancy with our 3rd baby. Apart from that, and the constant want to stuff my face all the time i have no other symptoms to report. Can't wait to test, not sure i will hold out until friday, when do you think is an ok time to test ladies?? Thanks for reading, good luck and baby dust to all!

I usually test 12dpo

Hi Ladies-
looking for some advice/help. I am 14dpo today. Tested this morning and got a negative. However, AF is now 3 days late. It is not normal for me to be late. I'm utterly confused at this point and was so dissapointed to see that negative test this morning. I could swear I've been having symptoms. Is it possible that 14dpo is still too early to detect on an HPT? What could be making AF so late?

It could be the hcg isn't high enough in your urine yet or you're af could just be late

I have one week to go! Hoping we all get our BFP's this time around! Been gettin mild cramps for the last week, like a constant, mild period pain. This is unusual for me as i normally just get the cramping the day before af appears. I hope this is a sign of a BFP as i just feel wierdly different!

This thread is known to follow a pattern lol :haha: you may be in with a shot, or a missing af haha :haha:

Hi Ladies-

Sometimes cycles just change, there doesnt need to be a reason, its just hormaonal changes. stress can also change things. Symptoms are so tricky to go by arent they as more often than not we can imagine anything :wacko: its hard to say if it would show by now, but you could have o'd later than normal which could be the reason

I got my maca root powder today! I only ordered it 2 days ago, was scheduled to arrive around the 9th. Silly how this makes me so excited, lol.

Welcome to all the new faces :) .

Hello ladies!

The light pink spotting that i was having yesterday morning stopped in the afternoon and did not return at all yesterday. Now when i woke up this morning it was back still light. I don't know what is going on. Maybe AF will be light this time.

When is af due? By looking at your temps, I'd say that you should probably expect af, but obviously anything is possible until it comes.

Hello ladies!

The light pink spotting that i was having yesterday morning stopped in the afternoon and did not return at all yesterday. Now when i woke up this morning it was back still light. I don't know what is going on. Maybe AF will be light this time.

Sorry you're in limbo. I'm no chat reader :/

bubbles, I'm still holding out hope for you.. I got bfn's this month but just had a gut feeling which made me test again. I hope its the same for you.

Florida - good idea to think positive. by the way, I've stolen your ticker! haha

Twinkles - I personally think 10-12dpo is fine, but you may still get a bfn... you obviously run the risk of getting a bfp which may turn into a chemical, but I think all the ladies on here would agree that we just can't not test!

cek, maybe you ovulated late? hope AF stays away!

Wbee - what is that stuff? what does it do? Socks socks socks!! don't forget them! Seriously google it, I swear I'm not a nut job!!! =) x

Mom - looking at your dropping temp it could be that the bitc.... sorry witch is about to land, I hope I'm wrong!!

Today for me? Gross taste in my mouth all day long, tired as a field mouse, hungry all day and sobbing my heart out on the drive home listening to the latest attack in Syria.. (which is obviously very sad, but I don't think I would have normally reacted in this way).

Oh and you'll all be very proud of me... today I was meant to be finishing work to start my maternity leave from my first pregnancy.. instead I bought cakes for the whole surgery and only cried twice, result. Although a lady (who knows why I bought cakes) and who is pregnant, told me that she wouldn't have one as "I have a wedding tomorrow and my belly is just getting so huge I can't fit in any of my dresses" With a smile on my face I told her to f-off, she thought I was joking and walked away laughing. haha

When is af due? By looking at your temps, I'd say that you should probably expect af, but obviously anything is possible until it comes.

AF is due Sept 2nd. I have a feeling that she will show her face on the 2nd. I can always start over when AF has stopped! :happydance:

couldn't resist and tested again... still bfp!
I feel like I'm in a looonnnngggg 2ww and my 12 week scan will be testing day!

Aww mumto that's fab, so pleased for you. Good idea about seeing it as that. Hope it flies by for you.

Well done for telling her to f-off, hilarious she thought it was a joke too lol

Wbee :wave: glad it came :)

Glad you could help with momwifes chart too

:wave: to you all

I've woken up with the most awful cramps. When I wiped I had exactly the same 'strings' as I had when I *should* have o'd (but didn't) so think this is the delayed and final arrival of af!!!!! Will keep you updated lol it's so painful whatever it is!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->