* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Hey ladies!!! tomorrow AF is due!! looking for support!! keeping fx she stays away!

looks like :witch: is here?!!!

Are you not sure yet? Until it becomes full red flow, there is still a chance. Then again, a fresh start can be good too.

Lol sounds weird to be unsure but anything has become possible this cycle lol

Not red yet but I assume by morning it will be. I agree, I think after this 48 day mystery a fresh start is definitely in order!!!

How are you doing? xx

Im out ladies the :witch:came. When AF stops I will get back to BDing! DH and I will not stop trying until we are pregnant!! At least AF arrived because I was getting a little worried if I wasn't pregnant, I would skip having a period or 2 due to just coming off of BCP. hopefully If I am not pregnant next month AF will arrive. FX to you ladies to receive you BFP's!!

Well, now I'm 15dpo, and AF is 4 days late... still no sign of AF and still a BFN. No clue what is going on but please send lots of FX!!

my hcg level is 764 at 4 weeks 4 days! isn't that high? should I be worried?

my hcg level is 764 at 4 weeks 4 days! isn't that high? should I be worried?

That's close to normal, just a little high. See the chart below. I'm guessing either you are a couple of days further along than you think, or it's possible you have twins?

https://www.stuff4multiples.com/assets/images/hcg.png

Florida, that doesn't sound too high. At 5 weeks it can be anywhere from 18-over 7,000. I wouldn't worry. I've heard the higher the hcg the stronger the pregnancy (but low doesn't necessarily mean it's now strong either).

Mum, what is special about wearing socks? Sorry if you said before and I missed it. Im really intrigued.

Bubbles, your cycle is making us all crazy! What is going on!!

Florida, multiples run in my husbands family! But its the females that carry it I think!

Mom, fx next cycle

Royal, welcome!!

Finding, I still have to watch your second video!! I'll do that today.

Cek, you're not out yet!!def sounds like you ovulated late OR your LP is lengthening, as 14dpo is more a 'normal' LP for AF to arrive, rather than 11dpo.

Wbee, I was looking into accupuncture and reflexology and found loads of women saying their therapists had recommended socks. Apparently it's 3 fold: 1) all lower body meridians end up in the feet, so soaking your feet everyday / keeping your feet warm helps blood flow to lower body organs, including uterus. 2) it raises your core temp, helping with the production of progesterone. Chinese medicine says a baby can not thrive in a cold body. 3) it goes back to our cave man days where if you were cold (hungry, tired etc etc) then your body knew now was not a 'time of plenty' and would stall getting pregnant.

All seams pretty out there, but I've been concentrating on natural methods; water, diet, exercise and now body heat. At any rate, it can't harm!!!

looks like :witch: is here?!!!

Are you not sure yet? Until it becomes full red flow, there is still a chance. Then again, a fresh start can be good too.

Lol sounds weird to be unsure but anything has become possible this cycle lol

Not red yet but I assume by morning it will be. I agree, I think after this 48 day mystery a fresh start is definitely in order!!!

How are you doing? xx

everything crossed I hope your coming to the "other side" with us lol

to all the ladies who are out I hope you get your bfp next cycle! to all the ladies in limbo fx!! thanks for the encouraging words ladies and twins run heavily on my moms side of the family! : my mom had twins(they passed away), my sister has twin girls, two first cousins with twins one girls one boys, two adult cousins who are twins, there are more but I don't remember or know everyone lol. oh and they are all identical!

Okay guys, does it mean anything if you get your highest temp ever? I'm thinking it's just from all the meds ... the clomid especially, since this is the first cycle I have used it.

I'm only 8dpo BTW. My chart says 9 because it's counting from the trigger shot, which made my temp shoot up before ov (or so my Dr said as she tried to reassure me that no I did not ovulate too early for the IUI to work).

Finding, high temps are usually reflective of progesterone aren't they? I think wbee might be the better one to ask, she knows about temping.

I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Kismet, your temps look awesome but are you still taking progesterone? If so, that will make your temps climb. Otherwise I'd say your chart is looking really positive!

Mum, thanks. I wore socks to bed last night and it was actually really cozy lol. Strangely, my temp is lower than yesterday, but it's still pre-ovulation, so that's not a concern yet.

I have so much cm and I'm so stoked about it! Haven't had this much in years.

That's good news re cm! I love it when you try something new and notice the difference!! You'll be ov-ing any day now won't you? X

Yep. I should ovulate in the next 4 days, I'm guessing CD 15 (I'm on 12 today). Really excited for this cycle

Yep. I should ovulate in the next 4 days, I'm guessing CD 15 (I'm on 12 today). Really excited for this cycle

Yay! Happy for you with the CM. That stuff is supposed to be magical baby-making lube LOL.

I am still taking progesterone, but I also took it the last three cycles and my temp never went up this high. I think it's the clomid and the two follicles increasing my progesterone. I wish it meant preggo, but I guess that's just wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->