* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Aye I suppose not, York is lovely though. I'm coming there for a hen do in January.

Yeah it's gorgeous! We just moved here last year, I'll have to give you some tips on where to go, there's loads of nice bars by the river or city walls! Ghost walks around the castle areas are always good for a laugh too, especially after a few drinks! Golden fleece near the river was on Most Haunted, meant to be the most haunted pub in England, was built in 1503 or something like that.... It's good for a laugh!

Ladies I have awesome news!!!! I went to the er(again) for some pain and found out I don't have a uti I have yeast infection! Go me!! lol well the good news is at 5weeks my cg level is over 2200 and they saw the gestational sac in my uterus!! im extremely happy. I cant get d on the pone but I cant wait to share the good news with him!

That is awesome news Florida!!! You must be so pleased!!

That's great, florida! Well the sac is great, I'm not sure why you are so happy about having a yeast infection? lol

Mum, SHOW is Soft High Open Wet, in reference to the cervix.

Unfortunately my cervix is now firm and more closed than yesterday. Strangely since I don't think I've ovulated yet, but meh. At least we BD'd yesterday when my cervix and fluid were at their best. But, cervix checking isn't the most reliable thing ever so I'm not letting it disappoint me. I'm assuming I'll ovulate on the 5th, since that's the new moon.

not happy about the yeast infection, but after seeing the little one I don't think anything can get me down. im happy to know things are at least in the right place.

Wbee, I've got my fingers crossed for you.. Good idea just to BD like mad around now anyway!

Florida, it must have been so amazing to get a scan so early, even tho it's because you're ill! I've got a 6 week wait on the NHS!!! Argh!

yeah I wish I was all the way healthy but its reassuring and due to the 2 mcs I am considered High risk even though im only 22 and get extra us

In England you have to have 3 mc consecutively before they do anything beyond a 12 week and then a 20 week scan. I'm going to pay for a private on in a couple of weeks.

Jelly, you should allow yourself to feel however you want. Nothing is wrong or right. It's your body, your pregnancy. X

Wbee, you know I'm gonna have to look that up!!

So I still have zip symptoms of pregnancy here, nothing!!! Tired and maybe abut scatty brained, but I'm putting that down to having all my fears going round and round in my head. For you who have had babies already do you think it's a bad sign I've not got any symptoms? X

I had no symptoms with DD except my boobies were not sore at all and typically are before AF. So no symptoms for me resulted in a BFP. And had very few if any symptoms in early stages of pg. DD is healthy, happy and very "chill."

Thanks, I hope it's that a 'chill' baby would be awesome! I do yoga and meditation so baby could chill with me!! Haha!

Just been catching up.

I know I always say I'm sorry, but I really am, dd is a handful lol

So glad all the bfps have stuck and looking good,great news :thumbup:

Really hope there are a few more to add too :)

Sooo, nothing new for me, af did arrive and is just going now, I'm surprised thoughts after a 47 day cycle I expected big trouble iykwim, but nope, it was medium on the Sunday and now it's practically gone!! I'm a mystery!

Still, on to the next o day :) which annoyingly falls in the middle of our holiday.... While we are room sharing with friends and their kids! :dohh: bad timing, so already pretty much out this month! Although told dh we will be doing it the Sunday before we go and in the bathroom on o day if we have to lol we will see how that goes :haha:

Hope you are all doing well.

:dust: to whoever is with me this cycle and super sticky :dust: to the beautiful bfps :) please stay with us as I need your pma and updates xx :kiss:

Bubbles do your friends know you're ttc? I'd get them kicked out of the room for half an hour if they do! Haha

Bubbles do your friends know you're ttc? I'd get them kicked out of the room for half an hour if they do! Haha

Lol :haha: they do actually, that's a thought, although it would feel so wrong lol haha, it's hard enough to convince oh to dtd without the pressure! :haha: he has the lowest sex drive ever! :dohh: x

Lol :haha: they do actually, that's a thought, although it would feel so wrong lol haha, it's hard enough to convince oh to dtd without the pressure! :haha: he has the lowest sex drive ever! :dohh: x

You guys crack me up. Mumtodogs and Florida, I am so happy for you guys right now. Everyone else, onward and upward we go! Bubbles, I would definitely make a secret escape to the room while everyone else goes out somewhere. Just remember to deadbolt the door and put on the "do not disturb" sign LOL.

I am soooo close to finding out if I'm pregnant or not. I'm 10dpo and while I could be wrong my instincts tell me I'm pregnant. We'll find out within a few days for sure.

Ladies I have awesome news!!!! I went to the er(again) for some pain and found out I don't have a uti I have yeast infection! Go me!! lol well the good news is at 5weeks my cg level is over 2200 and they saw the gestational sac in my uterus!! im extremely happy. I cant get d on the pone but I cant wait to share the good news with him!
Florida- that sounds like a great number! I'm so excited for you!!

(and that's probably the only yeast infection you'll ever NOT mind having in your life lol...)

Mum-I'll have to find out what we are planning to do for it and let you know. I do know that we are planning to stay at a hostel which has some themed rooms with it. Can't remember what it's called.
It sucks they won't do an early scan for you. You will have to move up here lol.

That's fabulous news Florida, so pleased you got to see bean. Hope your infection goes very soon.

Got my fingers crossed still finding. Are you testing on Friday?

Bubble just do it when and where you can. Go for a 'walk' somewhere. Maybe with you on holiday he would be up for a bit of try not to get caught lol

Even though spotting/coloured cm has almost gone I've not had the inclination to do anything. I've been so tired I went to bed as soon as I got in from George's parents evening. He's been a very well behaved boy though and totally loves mess apparently. Obviously saves his little devil side of tantrums for when he's at home. Hoping my tests arrive today, first time I've ever wanted to see a negative on one of them. Turn up for the books indeed.

Sending hugs jelly :hugs: and lol I'm not sure I know a child who doesn't like mess!! DD is terrible!!

Kismet :wave: i hope we can at some point, with dd it's tricky so will have to think!
Really hope your instincts are right and this is it :)

Morning to everyone else :) xx

Last night felt like Christmas Eve. I went to bed so excited for the next couple of days. I've been feeling like implantation was in progress. But even before I opened my eyes this morning, I knew someone had stolen Christmas. I woke up feeling deflated. my bbs feel deflated, my hormones feel deflated, even my basal temp is deflated. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking implantation failed in the night. I feel similar to how I felt when the chemical pregnancy turned south except this one never got far enough for a positive test.

It's still early. Only 11dpiui. So there is still hope. But my instincts tell me I've lost the pre-pregnancy, if there was one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->