* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Ugh. I was so happy that my temp shot up again this morning, almost a half degree. When I entered it into ovufriend it changed my O day to CD 20, so now I'm apparently 3 dpo? FF still has it set as CD 19. Now I'm hoping the fact that we were unable to bd on CD 20 doesn't hinder our chances :( .**

Jelly, how come you have so many + OPK days? OPKs are only positive when the test line is as dark, or darker than, the control line. You should only have 2-3 days of positive tests. Unless your body is just wonky?

**(edit to add: actually, that would mean we bd'd day before and +2 to ovulation, which is actually better to conceive than if I had O'd on CD 19.. hmm.. so then yesterday was clearly too early to implant, which is odd considering I had painful cramps combined with a large temp jump. Waiting, waiting, waiting..)

Big huge never mind. I realized I entered in my CM wrong on ovufriend, so I changed it to match what I put in FF (my primary one) and it changed back to CD 19.

I'm such a nut.

At work so just a quick one, will be back when on the train.
The positives are my pregnancy tests/all the time I was pregnant so when I look back I can tell :)

Finally on the train home, been a long day.

Lol that's annoying but at least you figured out why it was out.

I can't remember how to ignore a cycle on ff as with the cycle of me being pregnant it's throwing my cycle length out by a couple of weeks. Anyone got any instructions??

Oh, duh, I forgot about the pregnancy tests. Sorry! I have no tips on how to ignore a cycle, I didn't know that was an option. I hope you figure it out.

Still cramping a slight bit, nipples are tender (new sign, has never happened except during the pregnancy), my cevix was super tender when I checked it (has never happened that I remember), and I got sick this morning (but that is most likely related to my zinc supplement, though usually it is just a bit of nausea). I'm 4 DPO, like really? I'm certain that if I will be pregnant, I am not yet. Love my brain :lol: .

ETA: I noticed that my chart from last month looks vastly different than this month. This month my follicular phase is so much healthier (rise and fall in that stage is a very good thing) and my temp rose much much faster in the luteal phase. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Neither can we wbee!!!!

My symtoms have officially started, feel rank unless I'm eating! Got blood work back today and hcg was 41,308 just got to wait for the scan now.

I've posted a bit on the first tri board, but I've seen loads of cat fight already!! I don't know if they're just not as supportive and understanding, or if it's the hormones! I'm gonna hang out here until we ALL go to first tri board, but wanted to check if anyone minded me still knocking about?! X

Lots of good sign there wbee :)

Oh dear mum, what are they catfighting over? Might have to have a nosy and see

Somebody passed a comment about you shouldn't stress about guidelines too much when you're pregnant, the whole thread exploded!!! Haha, another one too but I can't remember now, I was going to post and just thought I'd keep out of it!

God knows what's going on, had some crampy feelings earlier when I was listening to a presentation in the boardroom so couldn't escape. Felt like the ones i have when af is about to come. Been fine the rest of the day apart from the last half hour I've had a weird tummy ache just below and behind my belly button. Not pain but an uncomfortable fuzzy feeling. Feel a bit sicky too. Unless its just the feeling my tummy is doing making me feel nauseous.

Course we don't kind you hanging out here, we'd miss you otherwise
Lol mum must be the hormones. I think they forget the whole world is on here so of course all guidelines are different and always people who choose to ignore them too.

Mum, I would be upset if you didn't post!

Jelly, any way you could be pregnant? It's quite common to conceive right after a mc, even before your first period. Keeping my hopes high for you!

Hello ladies!

I am back I was sick for a week right after AF started and on top of that, asthma was bothering me very bad that I had to get treatments every hour at home. This cycle was weird sicne I was spotting for 2 days then AF arrived which lasted for 2 days and then the next day was spotting, and that was it. Would be nice if AF lasted for 2 days. I am usedto having AF lasting for 6-7 days.

I am now 3DPO which came fast. I Oed on CD 10 and last cyclI Oed on the 12th. I just put the info in to fertilityfriend this morning and I was comparing my cycles. I don't think me and DH was BDing enough, but there is always next cycle! I went to my Dr. appt on Monday and the Dr. think there is a problem with my thyroid since I am gaining weight fast. She put me on a diet which I am not happy about.

FX for the rest of you ladies to receive your BFP's soon!

I can't be pregnant yet wbee, we only started dtd on Saturday. Must be just the hormones.

Thank god it's Friday though, I'm proper shattered and looking forward to a lie in tomorrow and Sunday.

Nice to see you back mw,hope you have a good chance still this tww

Hmmm just tweaked ff and it says I ov'd last night. We didn't dtd as I was too tired. Would Sunday Monday and Wednesday be enough? Will try tonight but hubster has a mess dining in night so will most likely come home late and drunk....unless we can have a quickie before he goes lol

Hi Mom! Welcome back! Sounds like you've been having a rough time!!

Jelly, I'd get DTD before he goes, maybe jump him when he's back too! Lol

Ah thanks wbee, I'll stick around like a rotten smell then!! :)

Lol might just do, well if he's not too drink. I'll give him my orders but he ignored me and got wasted last time. Might open a bottle of wine myself once George has gone to bed, think a trip to m&s is in order for some posh munchies :)

Haha, defo! I have my hubby the same orders a few months ago and he got wasted!!

I can't be pregnant yet wbee, we only started dtd on Saturday. Must be just the hormones.

I'm not even sure why I suggested that? Like.. uh.. duh. Wow, I'm sorry there :blush:

And yes, I think the sex on those days would cover your bases well. Sex on O day is most unlikely to result in a pregnancy since the sperm needs time to "mature" :)

MumW, welcome back :)

Thing is with mess nights they can have as much 'free' wine on the table (they pay monthly mess fees so subsidised costs on the night, think its £25 for 4 course meal and wine) - they just keep topping their glass up, then afterwards they all have to drain the port so he has a good couple of full to the brim glasses of that. Then back in the bar he starts on the whisky. Not a good combination at all for me or his bar bill.
One time he was so drunk he tripped over the road outside (luckily we only lived across from the mess at that camp) and he sprained his ankle so badly he it swelled up instantly and couldn't get his sock off. He's getting the bus back this time (our quarter in next village) so god knows what could go wrong this time

I'm not even sure why I suggested that? Like.. uh.. duh. Wow, I'm sorry there :blush:

And yes, I think the sex on those days would cover your bases well. Sex on O day is most unlikely to result in a pregnancy since the sperm needs time to "mature" :)

Lol no worries, oh good, think will make sure we cover bases this weekend just in case ff is out slightly. But that would explain what those funny pains/feelings were last night. So does that mean I should class today as 1dpo, or should I start the countdown tomorrow??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->