* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Florida!!! Fantastic news! What a horrible wait for you, but so happy for you to get amazing news!!! X x

Yeah it's quiet on here! Lol. I'm just in the wait wait wait.... You go for a 2ww, then wait again for a scan. I feel like I'm waiting to test for a BFP /bfn. Of course, that's while I'm awake, the rest of the time I'm passed out!!! Ha

Florida, so happy for you!!! How wonderful to hear a heartbeat.

I'm trying not to stress out, but I might call the clinic and try to get in sooner than CD10. I already have fertile CM and I'm only on CD7. I haven't even finished the clomid yet.

Seriously, I'm wondering if my instincts were right all along that the progesterone supps are delaying my period but not my follicles.

Wbee thanks it is kind of quiet i hate the waiting
Mum thanks i can't wait to gear about your scan
Finding no one knitted your body like you

Oh Florida that is fantastic news :D so so happy for you, I had hoped this would be the case. Bet you are jumping for joy.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, sorry not been on much. Went to a local food & drink fair yesterday morning, Husbandface is a rugby referee in his spare time so was at a game in the afternoon. I had a most interesting afternoon with a stroppy toddler who has just discovered he can have proper kicking and head throwing back hissy fits whoever he doesn't like something I.e. when I tell him off for sticking his fingers in the Xbox controller ports.
Today I've been baking and decorating cakes for our team meeting tomorrow morning at work.

I'm a bit confused. Me and oh dtd this afternoon. I discovered that I have what seems to be ewcm. Could it just be stuff from earlier?

So Im CD33 caved and took a test last night and was BFN i HAVE 1 MORE TEST SO i GUESS iLL W8 ANOTHER WEEK AND TEST AGAIN..pRAYING iM JUST EARLY.dONT HAVE A dpo DUE TO IRREGULAR PERIODS PAST MONTHS..SO i JUST TRIED TO GUESS MY oVULATION DAYS (oops capson) ..so as of now BFN and no WITCH... I hate this!

Symptoms : just creamy /milky cm & High cervixfor past 7-8 days

I'm feeling like I'm out this month after all. My temp has been basically the same the past 3 days and I haven't really had any cramps since the other day. Today I hardly have any symptoms aside from sore nipples. I had a very distinct wave of nausea yesterday, but nothing more after that. I did take a test yesterday and it was negative, though at 7 dpo I didn't expect it to be positive.

It's probably a waste of time but I'm going to test with SMU today in a couple hours.

Haha, wbee I was just about to write on here and this came up!

How's everyone doing? X Wbee ? Any progress?

Nothing really to report. BFN this morning and no strong signs. Just feeling pressure/crampy and sore nipples still. Other than that, nothing remarkable. I'm really starting to feel defeated. I keep trying to remind myself my period is a week away and that I haven't show positives this early in the past. 11dpo is the earliest, the first was 17 dpo.

I have a scan tomorrow. it was my original rescan so they told just to come anyway

how is everyone doing? any news? I have a job interview later but my husband doesn't want me working and is working overtime so I don't have to

I hope your scan turns out well! Are you going to that interview? That's really nice of hubby to do that :)

Hey florida, hope scan and interview both go well!! Its nice of your Hubby to offer, I'm fiercely independent though! I've actually been putting money away so that when I go on maternity I will still be able to go halves on all the bills, have my own spends, as well as support the baby etc.. My hubby is keen for me to get back to work after a short maternity! haha, I've told him he can get rid of that idea! I'm having the year!

As long as the job isn't stressful etc, surely extra money before bubba comes is all good news. xx

wbee, I have never had an early bfp, especially not when I factor in late ovulation. Even with my first pregnancy I only had a faint line the day AF was due, so you are def not out, not by a long shot. xx

I hope your scan turns out well! Are you going to that interview? That's really nice of hubby to do that :)

I guess so but its a floor nurse job and since starting that profession ive miscarried twice. I know a lady who had the same issue had two previous pregnancies and then became a nurse and had mc after mc until she got a desk job. so im taking him up on his offer but am getting a desk nursing job because I had this issue with my ex and he treated me like horse shit when he was the sole provider. ive always had at least 2 jobs since I left him. I don't want anyone to support him.
and like mum said you aren't out. when I get this bfp I tested on a Thursday and got a bfn tested the following Monday and got a bfp.

Hey florida, hope scan and interview both go well!! Its nice of your Hubby to offer, I'm fiercely independent though! I've actually been putting money away so that when I go on maternity I will still be able to go halves on all the bills, have my own spends, as well as support the baby etc.. My hubby is keen for me to get back to work after a short maternity! haha, I've told him he can get rid of that idea! I'm having the year!

As long as the job isn't stressful etc, surely extra money before bubba comes is all good news. xx

wbee, I have never had an early bfp, especially not when I factor in late ovulation. Even with my first pregnancy I only had a faint line the day AF was due, so you are def not out, not by a long shot. xx

mum same here but I do know the physical stress, lifting and all that is too much on me

Hey good to see you all again. Sounds like everyone is going along nicely.
Can't wait to hear more about it ... Florida's scan, wbees temps (stay up there!!).

So, I have a scan tomorrow. I'm super curious to find out what is going on in there with my follicles and how we are going to time the IUI. They are going to teach me how to give myself the ovidrel injection so I can do it at home. Shudder.

Nothing really to report here, no symptoms or anything. Have lotiony type cm so think that's pretty standard. Had other things going on at home and been quite upset so no idea if that will affect things. Got the most wonderful puffy eyes to go to work with. The joys. Lets just say the nhs Scotland counselling line is shite and the doctor I can't see til mid October. Husbandface goes away end of October for a week and then November for 3 weeks. No idea how I'm going to cope, don't have any friends up here either as I'm too busy with work/commute I don't get to make the organised meets.

Florida hope scan/interview go well (if you decide to interview).

Finding, don't envy you having to do needles yourself. I had to get the midwives to come visit me every day for week after I had my c-sec as couldn't do the anti clot injections myself and hubby wouldn't do it for me. Huge shudder!

Mum hope your doing grand

Wbee still got my fingers crossed

Finding I hope scan goes well!! Eek re self injecting! But just remember its for your future baby, who you would do anything for!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->