* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Jelly sorry to hear you're having a rough time!! It must be so tough spending long periods on your own! Do you know anybody in the town that you work? I commute an hour each way and some days I just stay in the town where I work rather than come home. Gives me a break from the drive, saves some money and I see some friends. X

My sis in law lives in Aberdeen where I work but she's in the oil business so is currently offshore. She's due back for this weekend but no idea when she will be going again or how long for as she's got some big projects going on at the moment.

If I didn't have monkey to sort out aswell it would be easier, I'm petrified of if he cries in the night and I can't physically get out of my bedroom at night to go see to him. It happened once when I was on mat leave, hubster was duty officer and had to go out due to an incident late at night. Monkey started crying and I couldn't go see to him. Luckily hubster was just on his way back then. I feel so stupid and a bad parent, nothing should stop me going to see to him.

Sorry double posted but thought would update in here rather than waste the space on thread.
Just been to loo and have pink cm. would that be something to be concerned about this stage in cycle? Was three weeks yesterday from mc

I can't make out your ov chart coz I'm on my phone, when did you ovulate? Could it be ib?

It possibly could be ib as its stopped now, although still have af type grumbling feelings. I supposedly ov on Thursday. I had pains on weds night/ thurs (can't remember which)

I hope it is!!! It sounds promising!

Florida, how was the scan today? X

jelly I hope things get better. and yu are a great mom never doubt that! fx
mum its in an hour and im nervous!!

Hi guys, hell day at work today ... wanted to run away and cry.

The scan was virtually pointless. An extra $180 to tell me I have to come back on Friday for another scan. I had an 18 on one side and 13 on the other. This is not good because the 13 will still be too small when we trigger.

Sorry I'm in a foul mood. G*d please why can't I win the lottery?

Hope it went well Florida!

Finding, I hope your scan on Friday is more productive. I forget you guys have to pay for your treatment, it's an added stress you could do without?

How's everybody else getting on?

I'm still waiting waiting waiting... Week tomorrow until my scan, that's all I can focus on! X

I'm sure the next week will fly by mum

Sorry your scan wasn't helpfull, as mum says hope it's more productive on Friday. I wish we could all win the lottery. Would certainly solve a few things.

Florida, how did it go? Well I hope

Still had a tinge of brown when I wiped this morning. Was a piddly amount though so must be from last night. Bit worried about going to the loo now in case it turns out to be af. At least it's something else to think about other than the blimmin pile which seems to be setting up home :/

Morning ladies :wave:

Been on holiday this week, but came back early because it was a bit of a stress with all the kids from two families lol

Florida I am so pleased for you, this is amazing. I had a feeling they had got it early.

Mum can't wait to hear about you scan :)

Wbee hope you are doing ok and jelly too?

Finding hope the scan goes ok today too

:wave: and :hugs: to you all.

Well I'm out this cycle :cry: we didn't dtd all week, it was just too stressful lol disappointed but I guess that's what ttc is all about. We only dtd the Saturday a week before so a really bad effort this time :(

Hope you are all ok, this is becoming quite a journey for us girls isn't it xx

Glad we are all sticking on here too as it's a good support group and we all know each other now xx

Just the usual waiting game here for me! One week today until 'BFP / bfn'

Jelly, did your spotting stop? Fx ib?!?

Bubbles- sorry you're out!!! On to the next month!

Wbee - how your symptoms coming?

so sorry you're out bubbles, as mum says, bring on the next month for you

had some brown/tan tinted cm this morning but nothing again since. hoping its just very good implantation. got my tesco shop coming any minute with some tesco cheapies, 2 for £3 odd. i noticed in july i didnt get a faint +ve on my ic's until i had got one on a frer. i cant see on the box how sensitive they are, anyone have an idea?

My IC's were 10ml (or whatever it is) but the didn't go very dark. Where as I tested with a 25 and it got very dark... X

mine are 10ml or whetever they are called too lol. when i had g i must have tested way after af was due (wasn't cycle tracking at all then properly as had 'given up' after 18 months of no success and was being referred to fetility clinic) as they were super dark. the ones last time were barely there but frer was a strong line, so wondering if i need to use different tests for early detection to the ic's

Erm... Jelly are these pregnancy tests you are taking now? Have your lines gone negative since mc???? Am I the only one who sees a faint line?!? What is going on?!?

sorry been over the road to meet for coffee and cake with the other wags.
im just as surprised as you. yep i defo had a -ve on the 12th/13th september and have done since as been doing tests just in case they were wrong. i thought i saw a shadow this morning but just thought it was an evap as ic's can give evaps quite well. these arrived at lunchtime and debated taking one as thought would be too early at 8dpo.
my spotting has completely stopped since the tiny bit this morning. just went to the loo as thought af had come but was just a load of cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->