• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Breast pain and increased CM come from higher levels of progesterone that can occur naturally as levels of progesterone rise after ovulation. I wasn't aware that there were hormonal changes the minute fertilization occurs, haven't been able to find any evidence to that effect but it's cool if it's true :)

11 do and took a test. Left it sitting and an hour later there's what looks like a super faint line, but there are evaporation marks next to it so hard to say (hours later is still OK imo, tested at 15 hcg at MD a few weeks ago and the previously negative hpt test I took that morning was positive a few hours later). My SO sees what I see. Too faint to call, but will be testing in two days to see. Ridiculously excited, but staying realistic.

I agree sunflower :) ill try and find the link for you. How are you doing?

Wbee, fingers crossed its the start :) hope your test in a few days is good news, how are ou feeling? xx

I'm really late to join - but AF is due the 20th for me and I'm somewhere around 7-9 dpo today. Congrats and best luck to all! I will do my first test the 18th... This is our first true month of ttc so my hopes aren't extremely high, but I'm obsessed already!

Bubble, I'm feeling pretty great. Some minor cramp like sensations but nothing remarkable. I really hope it turns out to be a true line! How are you feeling?

I'm really late to join - but AF is due the 20th for me and I'm somewhere around 7-9 dpo today. Congrats and best luck to all! I will do my first test the 18th... This is our first true month of ttc so my hopes aren't extremely high, but I'm obsessed already!

Hi little bird and welcome :wave:

Fingers crossed its beginners luck for you. It's hard not to get obsessed isn't it :wacko: it's two weeks of madness for me lol x

Bubble, I'm feeling pretty great. Some minor cramp like sensations but nothing remarkable. I really hope it turns out to be a true line! How are you feeling?

Eeeeek so exciting. Still getting the pains at the sides of my bbs and cramping mildly. Like af but weirder. Tired!! I've had another weird ic too. I feel pregnant. Just frustrated waiting to know but also worrying about another chemical :( xx

Yesterday at 7 dpo I had cramping and very light spotting last night and this morning!!! : D

OMG I'm going to burst lol. The line has since darkened and it's quite apparent now!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/wishingbarbie/20130715_133015_zps73c69524.jpg

Thoughts?

OMG I'm going to burst lol. The line has since darkened and it's quite apparent now!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/wishingbarbie/20130715_133015_zps73c69524.jpg

Thoughts?

Ooh wbeeeeeeeeeeeee, looks like the start of something very POSITIVE to me :happydance::happydance:

Really hope it's darker tomorrow xx

Thanks! I'm soooo excited!!! I think I'm going to get a digital on my way home from work tonight and test tomorrow with that so I don't have to twist and turn in the light so much, lol. Tomorrow seems so far away now, lol.

(SO doesn't seem too excited yet, but he's cautious just in case I think)

Good idea. Although would wait until you get a clearer line or a few days as the digis are 50miu so will most likely say negative and it's annoying when you spend all that money on one :) can't wait to hear tomorrows xx

Oh OK, thanks. I didn't know that. These tests are 25 but will still show positive at 15 I've found. I'll just use the last one of these cheap ones tomorrow then.

Do I call my doctor first thing if there is a good line tomorrow? Or do I wait until next monday since my period is due Friday? Or should I wait until my scheduled hcG blood test on wednesday (next week)? Wondering since I just had a molar pregnancy but hcG was an official negative last wednesday. I think I'm getting ahead of myself.. lol

Oh OK, thanks. I didn't know that. These tests are 25 but will still show positive at 15 I've found. I'll just use the last one of these cheap ones tomorrow then.

Do I call my doctor first thing if there is a good line tomorrow? Or do I wait until next monday since my period is due Friday? Or should I wait until my scheduled hcG blood test on wednesday (next week)? Wondering since I just had a molar pregnancy but hcG was an official negative last wednesday. I think I'm getting ahead of myself.. lol

That sounds like a good idea :thumbup:

I would wait until af before anything, just to rule out a chemical. The midwife doesn't see you u til 8-10 weeks anyway for booking you in. As you have a test next week that will be a good indication for you anyway so may be easier to go after them so you can discuss the results and make sure they are at the levels they should be. xx

Hi all I'm due AF 21st July n am 8dpo, was sure this month was a no go, then dpo 6 n 7 had proper queasiness, got my hopes up a little but today nothing so who knows. My heart says I'm out but it's only my first month so we will see. Good luck to all!!! Xx

The body reacts right away when an egg is fertilized. Not everyone is sensitive to the earliest changes in the body, but some people are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_pregnancy_factor

"In humans, modern pregnancy tests detect human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG is not present until after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization.[25] In contrast, EPF is present within hours of fertilization. While several other pre-implantation signals have been identified, EPF is believed to be the earliest possible marker of pregnancy.[8][26] The accuracy of EPF as a pregnancy test in humans has been found to be high by several studies.[27]"

And here is another link to a scientific text that mentions many chemical changes in the body prior to implantation:
https://www.embryology.ch/anglais/gnidation/molecul01.html

Seriously, Sunday is FOREVER away from now! Sigh.

Someone asked if I'm TTC because of the condom useage, and the answer is no. But I wouldn't be sad to be having another baby. :)

I'm about 9-10 dpo now, Tuesday the fifteenth, with AF due this coming Saturday or Sunday, 20-21st. My boobs feel fine, and no bigger, but sometimes when I look in the mirror I'm still sure of the darker nipples and appearance of veins. Could be all in my head tho. I had moderate to light cramping for about three-four days, and now its very mild and sporadic, and could just be pre-AF. However, as of yesterday I was having the sharper 'twinges' down there that I keep reading you ladies referring to. I feel 'wet' a lot and like AF is coming, and as of this very moment I'm having some light headedness. I also remember that a few days ago I was having sharp pains in my vaginal area. And I have been feeling weird aches in the side of my one book toward the arm pit, however it could be a swollen lymph node fighting infection as I also had a tooth pulled this week. Now its getting to the point where anything I feel can be simply related to AF being right around the corner, so who knows. I'm not stressed either way. I'd be happy about it if I was, even though its not planned in any way. :)

My last "period" was June 21st and it would start and stop everyday for about 5-6 days and was kind of light flow. I'm 13 DPO and I've been sick as hell and super nauseas everyday. The past two days I've had hot flashes horribly, starting to have to pee a lot, have had somewhat diarrhea, mild cramping in lower abdomen but never lasts long, today it's just sore feeling. Last night my legs were achy and tired just like my lower back and ribs, I've been very tired lately. Some days I have a lot of CM mostly thick and white and some days nothing at all. Somewhat emotional and cry at the drop of a dime. My boobs haven't been sore. My next period is due July 19th. Help?! =]
This sounds exactly how I've been feeling the last week or so, fingers and toes all crossed!
Hey guys, sorry for being off the radar I've been at a family do! Did 2 tests yesterday at aprox 12dpo, one digi and one 10ml thing, both bfn. I had a right old sob fest in bed with the hubby!!

Bubbles, I can't see you picture, I'm on my phone, will look on the laptop when I get home. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Findingkismet - do what ever you need to do to stay same, we're all in the same boat!!

Welcome newcomers, BFP wishes all your way!!!
Oh hunni, big hugs. My ic's are only just showing up lines and according to all the calculators I'm now 6 weeks. Fx a few more days help those lines to show up.
10 dpo, cramping, very tired, low back pain, very high/soft/closed cervix, lotion like cm, and frequent urination.

I honestly feel pregnant, and my intuition is pretty good so I hope I'm right.
All sounding good!
First off...Congrats on the Bfps!!! YAY Secondly...I love these threads, can I join?! I have been having headaches,lower back pain,sore bbs, breaking out, yesterday I started having the feeling like af was coming (which made me nervous!) , and I noticed some discharge from my right nipple!! My temp has also been a steady 98.4 for 7 days now. Whew...hoping for a bfp. Good luck ladies!!
Welcome chick, I thought af was coming too, I still do as getting cramps most days and a pressure type feeling low down. Every time I go to the loo I'm expecting it to be there.
Just wanted to update its been a busy weekend between playing on the boat and working.. I am now 11dpo and yahh I didn't test today :) I actually went to this afternoon and then choice against I'm gonna wait till tomorrow fmu...

Little update I have had all the symptoms and last night I went to bed nausea and today been cramping in same spot in lower uterus and then had some of those vaginal pains almost like all pubic area sry tmi my one breast was just killing me in one spot this morning and had to put pressure against it... My temp is still up its been eight days forsure with one dip 7dpo so yah idk I'm gonna test tomorrow ill post results still hoping for all your ladies bfps!!! :)
Eeek! Sounding good
Hi can I join you guys? AF due around 19th so I'm getti impatient. Chances of a bfp are pretty low as we weren't actually planning on trying until next month but decided not to use a condom one time and when I checked afterwards it was when the ff app predicted ovulation- that's only based on my periods and no other info so prob not right. But they say it only takes one time to get pregnant so now I'm getting my hopes up.

Currently estimate 10dpo so decided to test with ic and I thought I saw something but now I'm not sure. I keep looking at the picture and can't see it and suddenly I think I see something again. Think I'm going to try again on Wednesday.

Good luck to all of you!
Give it a few days and best of luck!
I know 11dpo is still early for testing ... most people don't get BFP for a few more days. But I really thought I would test positive today. Oh well. I'm going to try not to let my thoughts run away with it. I hope to put it out of my mind today and just re-test tomorrow.

So I'll vent here before going to work. Honestly my mind is reeling and I have to get it out of my system.

I feel pretty normal this morning. My boobs are not sore. I feel pretty certain I had a fertilized egg (strong symptoms early on). I just don't know if it implanted. I didn't have spotting 10dpo like last time.

And then this morning, a 2/10 temp dip back down to 9dpo dip level. Still within the range of normal high temps, but last time the only dip of more than 1/10 was 9dpo and then it climbed and stayed higher.

IDK what is going on. You have to understand this is within the context of a long difficult TTC journey for me, so more emotionally loaded. And last month I had a chemical pregnancy and got first BFP at 11dpo.

For those of you who have been pregnant more than once, did your body behave the same both times? Same temp pattern? Same dpo for the first BFP? Same spotting? Or is it different each time?

Still holding out hope, but feeling discouraged and scared that there is something wrong with me that prevents successful implantation.
My body is showing different symptoms to last time, only slightly though. I had cramps last time but not as many as this and the nausea seemed a bit less last time too. I think cos I only had George last June my body remembers quite well what brig pregnant is like and doesn't like it lol. Got horrendous back pain which I didn't get last time too and my bb are less sore. I had to wear a bra at night last time.
Findingkismet - I'm in the same boat hoping I was just testing to early, I'm totally clueless when it comes to charting tho! Sorry!

Florida and bubble - they all sound like good symptoms for a BFP? Fingers crossed for you both!!!

Trinity and kdubbs - hope you both get BFP in the next week or so!

Sorry anyone I've forgotten, on the phone again and not easy to read!

Well, I've got all the grumblings of my monthly nemesis... Grrrrr, working away tonight so going to test again Wednesday morning if the witch hasn't landed. :thumbup:
Keep away af!
Best of luck!
Yesterday at 7 dpo I had cramping and very light spotting last night and this morning!!! : D
Sounds promising for implantation :)

Thoughts?
I can see it!!!! Eeeeek! Here's lists of fairy dust for it to get darker. Ah congrats hun, fabulous news for me this morning :)
Hi all I'm due AF 21st July n am 8dpo, was sure this month was a no go, then dpo 6 n 7 had proper queasiness, got my hopes up a little but today nothing so who knows. My heart says I'm out but it's only my first month so we will see. Good luck to all!!! Xx
Good luck chick
Seriously, Sunday is FOREVER away from now! Sigh.

Someone asked if I'm TTC because of the condom useage, and the answer is no. But I wouldn't be sad to be having another baby. :)

I'm about 9-10 dpo now, Tuesday the fifteenth, with AF due this coming Saturday or Sunday, 20-21st. My boobs feel fine, and no bigger, but sometimes when I look in the mirror I'm still sure of the darker nipples and appearance of veins. Could be all in my head tho. I had moderate to light cramping for about three-four days, and now its very mild and sporadic, and could just be pre-AF. However, as of yesterday I was having the sharper 'twinges' down there that I keep reading you ladies referring to. I feel 'wet' a lot and like AF is coming, and as of this very moment I'm having some light headedness. I also remember that a few days ago I was having sharp pains in my vaginal area. And I have been feeling weird aches in the side of my one book toward the arm pit, however it could be a swollen lymph node fighting infection as I also had a tooth pulled this week. Now its getting to the point where anything I feel can be simply related to AF being right around the corner, so who knows. I'm not stressed either way. I'd be happy about it if I was, even though its not planned in any way. :)
Mine wasn't entirely planned, we kinda hoped it would take a few months as took us nearly two years for monkey, but we are just as ecstatic as still another little miracle. Good luck hun.

Bubbles - hope you are good, sorry only just realised I missed you off the quotes as on my phone on the train. Your symptoms are sounding promising.
Here's to some more bfps!!

I keep worrying that this is all a dream and af is just going to turn up any day. Keep having quite a lot of cramps feelings and sharp pains, more than I had last time. The nausea keeps me realising that I am but luckily so far (touch wood) I haven't actually been sick yet.
I did another test on Saturday as was being impatient and was a couple of shades darker than on Friday, I would
Post a pic but you really can't tell the difference on the pics.
I've got one more frer and saving it for Thursday/Friday if its no darker I'm tempted to get a digi just to put my mind a rest as ill defo know I'm okay then if shows up on one of those.

Lots and lots of sticky dust for you all, and even more excited for everyone's results this weekend :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->