• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Hello ladies!!

I had a wonderful weekend! DH and I was at an hotel for the whole weekend, we went to the movies, and went to dinner. I finally went bowling too, which I have not years!!

Congrats lintu! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I am 4DPO today but I think I am getting sick. Yesterday my stomach started bothering me and today it is still bothering me. I could not evern really eat yesterday. I didn't eat breakfast and for lunch I had an apple and some animal crackers since I was with the kiddies at work today. I think I am about to eat some soup to see if that will helps. I took 2 tums earlier and that did not help at all.

How is everybody doing today?? FX for all you ladies for this month!!:hugs:

Morning, I believe I'm 1dpo today as had pains on the right side most of yesterday and have pink spotting this morning.
We've not been able to dtd much as my little boy has been ill and in hospital, his virus turned into a chest infection and they were worried it was merging into pneumonia but luckily his tests came back ok. Didn't help he was refusing to eat and drink. Was not a fun night in hospital, he didn't sleep well at all. He is finally eating and drinking again thank god and was running around like a loon yesterday.
We managed to dtd Saturday night and twice last night so hoping we are in with a chance and I didn't ov earlier as I'm cd18 today, but last cycle I ov'd at cd22 according to ff my average is 17/18 so I'm hopeful. Still not temping or anything and just going with it this month.

Sounds like you had a lively time momwife

Hope everyone else is doing well

MW, how's it going?

Jelly, we are on the same cycle then. My O date has been 18 for the past 3 months now and I am also 1 dpo today (no crosshairs yet, but my temp rose just shy of a degree)

I'm really hopeful this month. My CM was more plentiful and fertile than any prior month and our timing is great. Looks like my cycles have picked a new regular, with O at CD 18 and a 31 day cycle. I feel like my reproductive tract is the healthiest it's ever been and I'm grateful for that. Now I just hope to have a Christmas miracle :)

Thanks guys! I'll be finding out the gender at our 20 week scan (Thursday) but I'm going to ask the sonographer to write the gender in a card for us to open on Christmas day as we aren't getting gifts for each other this year.

I really hope you guys get some bfp's this cycle, it would be awesome to have some Christmas rainbows on here!!!

Wow mumto can't believe how fast time has flown by! Sounds like a lovely idea :)

Hope you are all ok xx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'm starting to get frustrated with the whole ttc journey again :( it's been 15 months now and even more first rating because I've done it before!!

So glad you are all doing ok. Sending lots of :dust: to you all.

I'm in about the same place as a few of you. I'm 7dpo on another one of my weird cycles where I ovulated in cd31 the day before af was due (you may remember I had a random cycle like this in august) got a lot of cm and a heavy feeling. Just fed up with getting my hopes up as you all know xxx

Mum I'm so happy for you.
Afm started af after a bd session with dh on the 7th. I had 1 heavy day 1 light day and 2 days spotting. I wonder about my uterine lining since my menstual cycle seems short. We are ntnp right now. My little heart is so fragile I cried when I got af I should be 20 weeks along. I don't want to get pregnant for fear of losing another baby. I just get so sad some days. I really freaking hate life today. I gained some weight so everyone thinks I'm pregnant and keeps asking about a baby. It's very hurtful. I just feel like the universe hates me today

Oh Florida :( sending massive :hugs: it's horrible to think of what could have been xx

Sending you both a massive hug and baby dust a plenty... The ttc journey is not a fun thing, and made all the harder when cycles are punctuated with loss.

Everybody on this thread sounds like such lovely people, it's so unfair.

I'm due for hysteroscopy next Wednesday and am terrified of what may be found.
Mum are you team yellow for another week or two?

Morning ladies.

8dpo today and woken feeling like poop :( had cramps through the night, sore bbs and still lots of cm. just no bfp :( either I'm getting this again because of my weird long month or it's for a good reason.

How are you all doing? xx

Good luck, Florida. I'm sure the procedure will go just fine :)

Bubbles, so glad to see you back in here! I'm hoping those turn out to be good signs for you. 8 dpo is much too early to get a bfp for almost all women, so don't let that get you down.

I am 3 dpo right now. Feeling rather optimistic, but wishing time would go faster. I've decided I will not be checking my cervix and I will refrain from symptom spotting unless it gets in the way of normal daily living. I've been tempted to stop taking my temp now that ovulation has been confirmed, but I feel like I should take it since I'd like a reference point later should this not be our month.

Florida, I hope everything goes ok at your appointment. Will keep my FX that everything goes well. :hugs::hugs:

I am 11DPO and been having symptoms of cramping on and off since 5DPO. I don't know what is going on with my body. AF is due Sunday. I Think I am already out.:growlmad: I stopped taking my temps since it was stressing me out. So if AF arrives this month, I will just take the relax approach.

FX for all the rest of you ladies!

Thank you wbee :) it's nice to be back. I just need the support that I'm not alone in this ttc mission!!

It's good to have reference isn't it although sometimes you just need that break.

:wave: to you all.

Went out for dinner for a friends bday last night and the first thing one of the girls said to me was 'wow you are glowing!' Freaked me out a bit. As the evening went on I started to feel really dizzy, no idea why it was so random, just sitting eating and chatting!

Bfn again this morning. I know it's early but don't want to get my hopes up. Either this is some awful hormonal tricks from a long cycle or a good thing xx

Bubbles hope its good news and not just the hormones mucking about.

I'm 4dpo today and seem to have an abundance of cm all of a sudden. Since Monday I've had the weird feelings low down I usually get plus the constipation, joys. I'm still not temping but waiting for next week to start testing. Was going to wait until Christmas Eve or if af turns up on time but I'm too impatient. Unless I'm so flat out busy/tired I forget about it which I'm hoping for to be honest. I feel that if in waiting for it to happen that it won't happen

Thanks jelly, I hope so too. Feeling very weird :/

I hope time flies for you and you get that Christmas Eve bfp :) I've had loads of cm too, today at 9dpo it's calmed down but I've had headaches yesterday and today, sharp bbs pain and hot flushes which to be honest could all be to do with being on cd 41!!! xx

Thinking maybe I didn't ov on Sunday night. Had a few uncomfortable pains/feelings tonight and the cm is clearish and think its more watery. Maybe I'm only just ov now. Although that doesn't help me with what the spotting Monday morning was for??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->