• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

If only we had a little light that told us when was good! Get bd'ing incase! :)

Well 10dpo for me, this long cycle has been awful hormone wise, I'm cd 43 today and feeling dizzy and hot, tired and crampy. Hate it. Still a bfn too so I think it's more hormonal from the long cycle.

How are you all doing? xx

Hi ladies! I am 15DPO and AF is due today. So far no signs and no spotting. Usually before AF I always spot a day or 2 before AF arrival date. Would be nice if I as pregnant!!!! FX for me and the rest of you ladies to receive our BFP's!!! I will probably test on the 18th or at the latest on the 21st!! :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well!

Oh fab momwife!! Fingers crossed the :witch: stays away and you get a nice bfp :) xx

I'm only a few days behind you...still getting bfns though :/ would be lovely for us all to get a Christmas miracle bfp xx

I hope you get a bfp, MW!

I'm OK. 7 dpo today and dull pelvic cramping is the only notable symptom. Still trying not to symptom spot. I will test on 12 dpo, so it's getting close!

Fingers crossed for you wbee :)

I'm 13dpo today. This is the day the :witch: is due. Still getting cm and bfns! I've ached all over this 2ww so surprised but I guess it's the long cycle with hormones :/

Anyone got any info on ic's as only used them (hcg) and that's what I'm getting a bfn on xx

Ic's I find can take longer than a frer to get a line. Some are renowned for evaps & indent lines but depends what brand etc. personally I don't count the line until you can see a pink line without having to look under certain light etc

Good luck everyone, looks like we could have a few Christmas bfp's

I'm supposed to be 8dpo today but unsure if that's right. Think I've defo ov'd now though as cm has gone lotiony. We dtd on weds just to make sure we didn't miss out what with the watery cm I had that day. No symptoms at all, but I'm still recovering from the weekend so that may be masking anything. Although I don't want symptoms as drives me nuts anyways.

Ic's I find can take longer than a frer to get a line. Some are renowned for evaps & indent lines but depends what brand etc. personally I don't count the line until you can see a pink line without having to look under certain light etc

Good luck everyone, looks like we could have a few Christmas bfp's

I'm supposed to be 8dpo today but unsure if that's right. Think I've defo ov'd now though as cm has gone lotiony. We dtd on weds just to make sure we didn't miss out what with the watery cm I had that day. No symptoms at all, but I'm still recovering from the weekend so that may be masking anything. Although I don't want symptoms as drives me nuts anyways.

I agree. I've got nothing on them so think I just need to accept that af is on it's way :/

Not long for you now then too, can't believe this year has flown by so fast!! Fingers crossed for you xx

You're not out until the witch arrives so keep those fingers crossed. Still might be a bit early to get a result on ic's so if no sign of af in a few days test again. Took me another week after af was due to get a good solid line

8 dpo and having some symptoms. Mostly just hunger and vivid dreams. Not reading too much into it. this is when it's hardest not to test. I've decided I'm going to test on Saturday and not a day earlier. that would be 13 dpo

Good luck to everyone trying this month! I'm out before I start this month due to hysteroscopy being the day before I'm due to o due to last mc throwing my cycle into a loop but bd twice yesterday maybe the little one will move that way a few days later? Well a girl can dream lol. Looking forward uk a good report and a cleaned out uterus for January's turn

You're not out until the witch arrives so keep those fingers crossed. Still might be a bit early to get a result on ic's so if no sign of af in a few days test again. Took me another week after af was due to get a good solid line

Thanks jelly. That's good to know. No af today, keeping
My fingers crossed it stays away. Got some frers incase :) how are you doing?

8 dpo and having some symptoms. Mostly just hunger and vivid dreams. Not reading too much into it. this is when it's hardest not to test. I've decided I'm going to test on Saturday and not a day earlier. that would be 13 dpo

Fingers crossed for you :) I've tested every day and it's driving me mad! 13dpo today, no af and no bfp :/

Good luck to everyone trying this month! I'm out before I start this month due to hysteroscopy being the day before I'm due to o due to last mc throwing my cycle into a loop but bd twice yesterday maybe the little one will move that way a few days later? Well a girl can dream lol. Looking forward uk a good report and a cleaned out uterus for January's turn

Really hope it helps Hun and it isn't long for you :hugs:

Wbee and bubble I hope it's Bfp for you guys! That'd be awesome gifts for the hubs! And cheap lol

It would be fab. Luckily I have a backup present lol

Still no af just lots of cm still. Crazy!!!

I'm getting some cramping the last day or so, only light but ties in with the last two cycles. Trying not to think about it much though, although not getting to at all in the evenings this week as too busy getting ready for Christmas. Managed to get all of my presents wrapped last night, just got washing and packing to do now. Oh and givin the house a quick blitz so don't return to a bomb site.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

That's a really good sign bubbles, with both of my bfps I had crazy amount of cm just before I tested

I'm getting some cramping the last day or so, only light but ties in with the last two cycles. Trying not to think about it much though, although not getting to at all in the evenings this week as too busy getting ready for Christmas. Managed to get all of my presents wrapped last night, just got washing and packing to do now. Oh and givin the house a quick blitz so don't return to a bomb site.

Hope everyone is doing well today.

That's a really good sign bubbles, with both of my bfps I had crazy amount of cm just before I tested

I've had on off cramps too. Thought af was on its way a lot!! Sounds busy busy on your house! It's going to be weird after Christmas isn't it.

I might have missed, where are you off to?

I hope so. Just seems weird I'm still getting it (keep having to check it isn't af) and then bfns on the ics. May have to pull out a frer today... :)

I'm off to the in-laws, cos based so far away from people at the moment it would be a boring Christmas just the three of us.
Gl if you do decide to get the frer out.
I'm refusing to buy one til closer to new year if still no af and nothing on the ic's
The last few times I've got frers af has turned up very shortly afterwards. Don't want to jinx it this time.
What you guys all got planned for Christmas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->