• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

Quick update: AF still has not arrived yet! I am now 2 days late! Please let it be a good sign. DH wants me to test on the 21st since it is his birthday. I don't know if I can hold out that long!!

FX for all the rest of you ladies!!

Oh so exciting momwife! No idea how you are holding back!!

Jelly, ah I see, yes makes sense :)

Well, I did my frer today at 14dpo and it was a stark white bfn. So I guess I'm out. A day late though :/ just got to wait for af :/

xx

Wbee and bubble I hope it's Bfp for you guys! That'd be awesome gifts for the hubs! And cheap lol

Cheap indeed (well, initially). We are forgoing gifts this year as well, so this would be pretty great.

MW, I'm so excited for you! I'm testing the 21st too!

Bubbles, I didn't get a bfp until 17 dpo, with a stark white on day 15 so there's still a chance until you bleed :)

I don't feel pregnant. I'm starting to lose hope. Quite early yet, as it's 9 dpo. I did poa OPK yesterday and it's about 50% as dark as the control. I know that means nothing, though. I really don't know if I can hold out until the 21st. In fact, I was planning on heading to the store and picking up some opks and hpts. Why is this so hard? ugh

Bubbles, I didn't get a bfp until 17 dpo, with a stark white on day 15 so there's still a chance until you bleed :)

I don't feel pregnant. I'm starting to lose hope. Quite early yet, as it's 9 dpo. I did poa OPK yesterday and it's about 50% as dark as the control. I know that means nothing, though. I really don't know if I can hold out until the 21st. In fact, I was planning on heading to the store and picking up some opks and hpts. Why is this so hard? ugh

That's reassuring, just praying that's it :wacko:

The 2ww is awful (and sometimes it drags on longer lol) it's soooo hard not to test :blush: lol I say go and get them...incase of course lol xx

I'm supposed to be 9/10 dpo today, did a test last night and of course bfn. Too soon but just had to do it. Been feeling a bit nauseous the last two days, have had a lot of cm and had dizzy spells/where I just feel a bit weird. Probably all just normal, but I can't remember everything from last cycle. All I know is I'm cd27 so getting towards the end if I have a 32 day cycle like last time.

Any updates mw & bubble?

Wbee, same as me and still plenty of time yet

Sounds promising jelly, the dizzy spells are what convinced me.

No af for me going to do an ic with fmu in a sec. Can't believe I'm 15 dpo with no sign of either!!! xx

No idea what the hell is going on with me. Still loads of cm, still no AF and still a bfn!!!

Mw and bubble I am crossing fingers that those are little getting to their new favorite place. Jelly and wbee you guys aren't out yet. This looks like it may turn into a pregnancy thread!!
Afm hysteroscopy is today. And hopefully baby making next month!

wbee, yay!!! we are testing on the same day!!!

AF still has not arrived yet. I am now 3 days late. I hope that it is good news!!!

Florida, I hope your apt goes well today. :flower::hugs:

FX to all you ladies to receive your BFP this cycle!!

bubbles and MW, I'm so hopeful for you both!

Florida, good luck today! I hope all goes smoothly :)

10 dpo today, mild cramping and horrible exhaustion but otherwise nothing. I still feel like I'm out.. but I kinda keep saying that hoping it's not true, lol. Tomorrow was my due date and today is the anniversary of my grandfather's death (12 years).. trying not to dwell and be sad but it's hard.

Thank you Florida and wbee :)

Florida really hope today went ok :hugs:

Wbee - sending :hugs: and keeping my fingers crossed you aren't out

Momwife - same :) teeeeessssttt!!!

Well still no Af for me!! Was due at 13 dpo! But still bfns on ics! Don't want to use my last frer until I have to. Weirdly thought af had arrived today. We were at the I laws and ran to the bathroom with a tampon only to find it was just cm!! I was like..... WHATTTTT!!! xx

Bubble that's what happened to me both times. I'd say do your frer tomorrow morning. Sounds very good indeed

Florida hope today went alright

Mw I say test too!

Wbee keeping my fingers crossed

I've had back pain most of today, felt a bit woozy at times and had a few twinges. The crampy feelings I had yesterday have eased off. Been needing the loo a lot more but that doesn't really mean anything. Probably just the amount of water I've been drinking compared to Sunday & Monday.
Oh one things that's new is since last night I've had a bit of a sore throat and the sniffles.

Bubble that's what happened to me both times. I'd say do your frer tomorrow morning. Sounds very good indeed

I've had back pain most of today, felt a bit woozy at times and had a few twinges. The crampy feelings I had yesterday have eased off. Been needing the loo a lot more but that doesn't really mean anything. Probably just the amount of water I've been drinking compared to Sunday & Monday.
Oh one things that's new is since last night I've had a bit of a sore throat and the sniffles.

It's so weird and unusual for me! I just don't understand why the ics are negative and my frer was negative yesterday!!

I've felt the same as you too, cramps like af is on it's way, and I NEVER go to the loo more than morning and evening (bad I know) bit I've gone more (which could be due to the fact my uterus is bulging after 46 days lol)

Fingers crossed for us all xx

Ic's I can understand but yeah confusing with the frer unless you implanted late so still building up the hormone.
Maybe wait til Friday to give a good few days gap in between.
Totally understand why you are frustrated though as I would be too

That's what I thought. I was shocked when the frer was negative. It's not like I could have ovulated any later either! And we haven't bd'd since the 3rd!!! :O

It's very frustrating!!!!! xx

hysteroscopy went really good. I have a really healthy uterus. I tested 1:80 for ana homogeneous . im still a little high off meds but im off to my pcp to hopefully find out what this means

hysteroscopy went really good. I have a really healthy uterus. I tested 1:80 for ana homogeneous . im still a little high off meds but im off to my pcp to hopefully find out what this means

So glad it went ok and your uterus is healthy :thumbup:

Hope they can explain what it means x

Glad went well Florida, hope that means all good things or at least something they can fix

How you doing today bubble?

I felt sick when I woke up this morning, also had a headache so may need to drink a bit more than yesterday. Dtd last night and there was loads of cm still and cervix seemed high still, is this a good thing? Normally just after af is lower down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->