* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

I'm good thanks jelly. No af and still a bfn on ic.

I've caught dd's cold :( woken up with a sore throat and bunged up :( got a really spotty chin too. My poor body!!!

I would say the cm is a good thing no idea about cervix position I think it goes high up after ovulation. Hope many dpo are you now x

I should be 11 dpo today latest, possibly could be 9dpo as not sure exactly when ov'd.

Cold symptoms can be a good sign, but hard to tell this time of year. No af and still bfn??? You tempted to do your frer the next day or so?

Ah so not long to wait then for you :)

That's what I thought but this is a cold unfortunately , if dd didn't have it I would have known it was a symptom. Now I can't tell if my boobs ache because of the cold haha?!

I think I'll have to do the frer tomorrow. I'll be 17dpo, it's mad!!! If that's negative then I think I just have to assume that af is on it's way but just delayed lol

Fx you get that longed for second line

I've been feeling weird today, even though been eating and drinking plenty I've still felt light headed. Very tired though this evening so maybe something to do with that

I've been testing the last three days with ic's lol. Obviously bfn, thought I saw a slight hint of a line tonight but ignoring as needs to be proper to count.

That's hopeful jelly!

I really hope you all get bfps. :)

I've had a few notable symptoms. Most obvious is exhaustion. Took a nap yesterday and today, which is unusual for me. Having some achy and crampy feelings in my uterus, but unsure if it's related to af coming. Sort of feels like it to be honest. Trying hard not to get my hopes up

Ooo jelly that's very promising! Fingers crossed.

Wbee sounds good too :)

I hope you both get your bfp this month :dust:

Nothing new to really say for me, 17DPO, 4 days late and still a BFN! I think I've got to accept it was an anovulatory cycle and I'm not pregnant just af is delayed. Roll on the new year when I'm going to the docs for some help x

I'm sorry if that is the cad bubble.

Fx wbee, when are you testing?

I bought two boots 4 days early tests and plan to do one tonight. Was the office Xmas party this afternoon and just felt odd all day no matter how much I've eaten or drank. Only had the one glass of prosecco and stuck to lemonade afterwards pretending got to go out tonight

Oh yay jelly, we need pictures, it's been ages since we saw pee sticks! When are you dong it? x

As soon as I get home which will be in an hour, as after hubby picks me up from train station at 7 I have to get the lottery tickets for work.not been to loo since 4pm so hopefully that will help give me a good result

It is, not out til witch arrives. My temp is still high though, just took it and I know its normally a degree higher after running around so not a bad sign. Will try and remember to temp just the once tomorrow morning

Hi guys, what did I miss?? Sorry I've been MIA ... so busy and nothing going on on the fertility front. I ovulated a couple of days ago on a natural cycle, so just waiting and hoping now.

By "natural" I mean no stim drugs, no trigger, no IUI. But I'm still taking thyroid meds, post-ov progesterone, and my pre-IVF supplements (DHEA, Ubiquinol, Pregnitude). I'm also doing acupuncture and charting. So "natural" is not exactly natural LOL.

I do pop on and read regularly. Hope you are all well. Wishing you babies!!

Hey Ladies!! Well I finally took the test well a couple and I finally got my :bfp::bfp: Yay!! I am soooo happy! After 5 days of being late!!! I should have took the test earlier. FX for the rest of you ladies!!!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
'Temp dropped this morning. Can only mean one thing. I'm gutted.

Mom wife congrats congrats congrats!!! Get that little one cooking! Happy and healthy 9 months love!!
Wbee I hope not hon I don't really know a lot about temping so I'm unsure on that front. I hope you get your Bfp if not maybe we'll catch it next month together!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->