* Sticking together * Waiting for our turn * * sticky BFP's needed *

:wave: finding. Fingers crossed the natural way helps :)

Momwife yayyy!! I knew it!! Congrats. Keep us upto date :)

Jelly keeping everything crossed it's a bad reading and you aren't out.

Me, well I didn't even bother testing this morning. I'm 18 DPO and I figure if I was I would have got one positive by now. Will test tomorrow if no AF but after that their is no point. Haven't Dtd since 3rd so there is no chance of late anything. :coffee: still got this awful sore throat and cough though (makes me slightly suspicious as always been ill when I've got a bfp) Xx

Thank you ladies!!! FX for the rest of you ladies!! I hope AF stays away!!:hugs::flower:

I'm out. I saw a bit of pink earlier when I had the worst cramps and stuck a soft cup in.

I honest to goodness just can't take this any more. :(

Congrats momwife!

Finding - good luck this cycle, hope it all works out this time

Wbee that's a shame. Was really hoping this was it for you.

I think af will be here tomorrow. Temp dropped this morning. Took my temp yesterday just to see where I was as due af any day now and boots test was negative on Friday. Think I'm going to have a break for a few months ttc. Been told that the job I've applied for on hubby's base im very likely to get so would have to go on a course the other side of the country for two months. Not really ideal if I was pregnant.

Oh wbee. :hugs: hope you are ok. We are here if you want us :flower:

Jelly, fingers crossed for the job, hopefully the break will help

:wave: everyone

Nothing different for me, same as yesterday, 19dpo and no af xx

Well looks like my plan is to use clomid this month. If I don't fall pregnant then I'll be switched to letrazole. If nothing after 2-3 months we'll be doing IUI. I'm pretty numb yet weepy right now tbh. Thanks for the kind words.

Merry Christmas ladies

:xmas3: :xmas6: :xmas9: :xmas12: :xmas3: :xmas6: :xmas9: :xmas12: :xmas3: :xmas6: :xmas9: :xmas12:

I hope you all have a lovely day.

At Cd 52, on Chrstmas day, Santa bought me the :witch: !!!! What are the chances lol

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a fantastic day.x

So far still no af, but did get what appears to be an evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
sorry for being AWOL ladies, I have been checking in on my phone!

Jelly, did anything come of that evap?

Momwife, congrats!! great news.

Bubbles, what a crap Christmas present! Fingers crossed for next cycle.

Florida, hope all went well with your procedure. Do you keep trying from now or do they do anything more?

Wbee, I'm so sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle. I really hope you get your sticky bfp very very soon. The feeling of hopelessness is horrible, sending you cyber cuddles.

I'm so sorry to anyone I have missed, I've read over the pages since I last posted but had to write at the bottom of the last one!

Well, no change with me here. Finally starting to relax a bit now I'm feeling bubba kick. I had the 20 week scan on 12th Dec and all looks normal, which is fantastic.

Fingers crossed for you ladies in the new year that there are lots of BFP's on here.

xx

bubble sorry your out but on to the next! new years will hopefully bring us all sticky little ones!
wbee I hope the clomid does it for you. im really so sorry. hugs your way
jelly did you take another test? fx
momwife congrats again.
mum welcome back and thanks for asking. it went great I have no issues blood work or in utero so I had to wait this cycle due to taking cytotech for the procedure but im hoping January is it for us. our fertile window is during our 1st wedding anniversary get away. husbands taking fertailaid. don't know how that helped anyone here but it had good reviews and since the problem isnt my end(I have 3 kids he has none) we are trying to improve his swimmers. how are you? you are going to have to change your name to mumtopreciousbabyboy soon lol. im so glad for you!!!

i didn't mean because i have kids hes not the problem i mean due to all my test being fine!! i just read that sound i sound horrid!!!

Thanks Florida!

Your post didn't sound bad. I think us women do loads to help with fertility, diet, exercise, alcohol etc.... It's only right that men should do the same, I know I made OH cut back on the booze and cigs. It takes 2 to make a baby!

I really hope January works out for you, maybe a bit of chilled out relaxed 'grown up' time will work its magic! X

Morning, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and gearing up for a good new year.
Still no sign of af, am a week late today. Did two tesco cheapies on Friday and both bfn. Did an ic when got back yesterday and nothing on that either. Gonna give it til Friday and test again. Really thinking I didn't ov now.

Morning, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and gearing up for a good new year.
Still no sign of af, am a week late today. Did two tesco cheapies on Friday and both bfn. Did an ic when got back yesterday and nothing on that either. Gonna give it til Friday and test again. Really thinking I didn't ov now.

I am 3 days late and wondering if I am pregnant and havent caught it on a test yet, or theres something else going on too! I am never late..

Good luck to you xxxxx.

I did two Superdrug cheapies on Tuesday and they were both bfn. Still no af and my temps have been up and down due to taking at different times and been waking up in the night so can't go by them either.
Will be two weeks late on Monday coming. Had all manner of different things the last two/three weeks so have no idea what's going on. Going to try and wait til Monday to test again as I'm sure af will show up soon. Had twinges, full/heavy feeling low down, pain in my bb's now and again. Weak/dizzy spells and just getting over a cold I picked up just after Xmas.

Hope you get an answer soon too goatmum

Just wanted to share, I've ordered one of these to put on the mantelpiece from a lovely lady in Facebook. Going to get 'too beautiful for earth' and the date put on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
jelly I would see ob if it doesn't start by Monday. you may need bloodwork.

gaotmum welcome! have you tested?

Afm sorry ladies we had our first monthly Manarino family fun day yesterday morning. It was awesome. At ikea of all places I started spotting. Just a little old brown blood in my undies. Then a little dark red when I wiped the one time. I usually have a day of light flow and then she is here full force by night/am. Well this morning I has no spotting all night just brown spotting when I wipe can't even call it a light flow there's not enough to touch a liner only when I wipe. So it started a day late and I'm not even sure what's going on. Took a test on New Years and it was negative. Wondering should I get opk this cycle due to this strangeness? But I don't chart temp or anything I don't like to do anything tha makes ttc more stressful. Sorry so long thoughts ladies?

How's it going Florida? You find out what's going on?

Cd3 for me, finally appeared on Saturday afternoon nearly two weeks late. Going to ntnp from now on, I'm taking my deferred place for the gnr so will begin training for that and a 10k in may. Hopefully ill fall later this year with the weight loss and increase of fitness, that's what happened last time. I could probably still do the gnr up to 5 months pregnant so will actively ttc from April. I need something else to focus on so running will be ideal for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->