• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still no AF! Who's with me?!

Thank you ladies I am so excited and nervous about this pregnancy, it is just sooo early! I hafta say that I didn't do much this cycles at all. I actually stopped using opks and just kept temping to make sure I O'd and I did on March 16th!We were ntnp because I decided I had enough pressure and just wanted to see if my cycles would continue to be regular as my Feb cycle. It was my second regular cycle since going off of be! We happened to bd on O day unknowingly and 11dpo (tues) I got an unexpected BFP!!! So over the moon but at the same time so worried because anything can go wrong!

Congrats minni! You must be so happy! I hope you get back to regular afs after this and you get a nice quick bfp!

As for me I'm just hoping this one sticks!

Congratulations on your pregnancy... I'm now on my third day of being late and very confused... BFN on test this morning. CM stopped on wednesday when period and was and CM was back today. Should I test in the next few days or just wait for AF? xxx

wait a few more days and test again. If it's still neg you may as well wait and see if af shows up because the doctors don't do anything for you if you're just late. Perhaps you just had delayed O and you're having a late cycle?

I'm just a little confused as I also spotted for 3 days, 5 days after when I ovulated... Or could my cycle of just changed a little. x

I'm just a little confused as I also spotted for 3 days, 5 days after when I ovulated... Or could my cycle of just changed a little. x

It's always possible that your cycles have changed or that you are pregnant and just not getting pos tests yet? I don't really know your back story so I can't really think of any reason for it but do you chart are you certin you O'd?

Imsotired, that is awesome! I've heard so many people say that as soon as they stopped stressing about it all, it happened. Congratulations, again. Here's hoping for a sticky bean!!! :dust:

And yes, I really hope AF stays regular and I get a nice quick BFP as well!! :happydance:

I have been TTC for two years and always been regular. Never spotted during cycles. I do chart and an 90% sure I ovulated as I had the usual pains and temp up slightly. x

I have been TTC for two years and always been regular. Never spotted during cycles. I do chart and an 90% sure I ovulated as I had the usual pains and temp up slightly. x

It's very odd then that you had spotting or a very short light early cycle. If you're still getting neg tests or so in a week I'd say youre prob not pg. Hopefully it was just a fluke and you'll ge back to having normal cycles. If it happens again let the doctor know even though they might not do much for a couple months

Minni, Congrats on CD1!! Wonderful news!!

I'mSoTired, Congrats on your BFP!! H&H 9 months to you! :)

Thats so good minni. About time huh. Are you taking anything to help regulate your cycles?

Congrats, Imsotired!!!

Thank you ALL for your kind words! Guess what?! I am on CD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I don't think anyone has ever been so excited to see AF as I am at this very minute! I feel like I got hit by a bus, but I am soooooo happy!!!! :haha:

Here's hoping she sticks on a regular schedule from here on out, UNLESS I get my BFP! :flower:

YAY!! :happydance:

And guess what?? I had some heavy spotting (or very light AF) yesterday, so I think I might be close to CD1 too! I'm a bit scared to go to the loo and check in case everything that came yesterday afternoon was the end of it! :cry: TMI alert.... it was brown (which was to be expected), but very surprisingly had some bright red in it too, which I definitely wasn't expecting to see the first time she decided to show! Anyway, it's such a relief after nearly 7 1/2 months! Even if she doesn't stick around, at least I know she's TRYING to come! :thumbup:

As AF not here and still getting negative tests I'm just going to wait for it to show and start again, no longer stressing about it though =) :flower:

Thank you ImSoTired for your advice!! :thumbup:

xx

Thats so good minni. About time huh. Are you taking anything to help regulate your cycles?

I am not. I have come to the conclusion that when the time is right, it will happen. I am going to start taking Prenatals though, just in case. :thumbup:

Congrats, Imsotired!!!

Thank you ALL for your kind words! Guess what?! I am on CD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I don't think anyone has ever been so excited to see AF as I am at this very minute! I feel like I got hit by a bus, but I am soooooo happy!!!! :haha:

Here's hoping she sticks on a regular schedule from here on out, UNLESS I get my BFP! :flower:

YAY!! :happydance:

And guess what?? I had some heavy spotting (or very light AF) yesterday, so I think I might be close to CD1 too! I'm a bit scared to go to the loo and check in case everything that came yesterday afternoon was the end of it! :cry: TMI alert.... it was brown (which was to be expected), but very surprisingly had some bright red in it too, which I definitely wasn't expecting to see the first time she decided to show! Anyway, it's such a relief after nearly 7 1/2 months! Even if she doesn't stick around, at least I know she's TRYING to come! :thumbup:

That's exactly how mine started!! But, like you said, brown is to be expected. After 161 days without her! Hahaha. But I had brown spotting Wed and Thurs and then had flow from Friday to Sunday. Appears to be done now, which doesn't worry me. Before depo my periods were only 4 days long. :thumbup: FXed that she stays regular for the both of us!!

Whoop! I just took an LH test and it was definitely positive, the test line was much darker than the control. I told DH to get ready, because I'm planning on using the Preseed as well. I'm on CD 82 or 83 so this is a long awaited positive. Wish me luck!

MrsHBuckley, all the best to you!! BD for 3 days straight, then take off one day, then one more for good measure. Fingers crossed for your BFP!! :)

MrsHBuckley, all the best to you!! BD for 3 days straight, then take off one day, then one more for good measure. Fingers crossed for your BFP!! :)

Thank you! And thanks for the advice I will do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->