Still no teeth :(

loopylou86

Reaction score
All my friends have babies younger and they are all cutting teeth. When will it be my LO's turn?!? Still waiting!! :(

my friends little girl didnt get any til 13 months.... x

emily was 11 months when her first
poked through, give it time :flower:

My LO still doesnt have teeth. Enjoy it! Once theyve got teeth its just an extra thing to do!

My Lo doesn't have any either... It seems like her gums have been giving her pain for ages and they just won't pop through. She's not crawling, and has only rolled over a handful of times. I guess each baby is just different as the health visitor isn't concerned x

My neice is only 3 weeks older then katelyn and has 6 teeth lol i think she got her first one when she was 4 months old.. but shes a rele fast baby,alrede on her way to walking.

Katelyn still does not have any, but i was told some babies dnt even get teeth till their 1 years old

Omar had his 1st teeth (3 on the same day) 1 week after his birthday. He only have 10 teeth at almost 19 months

All babies are different unfortunately. My LO got her first tooth at 4 months, but my niece just recently got her first at 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->