Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Yesterday. And I usually have cramping for about a day before and nothing yet. At this point I don't even care if I'm pregnant. Just want to know.

You're charting correct? What are your temps doing? Mine have gone insane with ups and downs the last couple days!

It was one of those First Response non-digital ones. The box says it can detect about six days before a missed period but their website says that only works for a small percentage of pregnant women and that it can take several weeks to get a positive test. Good grief. At this point I just want to know one way or another.
That's the one I was using.. I didn't know it only worked for a small percentage! I wonder what are the best ones?

It was one of those First Response non-digital ones. The box says it can detect about six days before a missed period but their website says that only works for a small percentage of pregnant women and that it can take several weeks to get a positive test. Good grief. At this point I just want to know one way or another.
That's the one I was using.. I didn't know it only worked for a small percentage! I wonder what are the best ones?

I've seen in several places that the Dollar Tree tests are really good, so I guess I'll pick up some of those if no AF by tomorrow. This is the weirdest thing my body seems to be doing! I hope we all get answers soon.

GL, girls! Looking forward to reading what happens :)

Ajangel- yeah I'm charting, my temps dropped about 5 days ago and have stayed low. Figured af was imminent.

Basically, I'm out this cycle but I'm just getting worried there's sometring else wrong because of no af and these weird pains I have. Although, the pains seem to have stopped for now.

Pink pandy-mine dropped 2 days (12 and 13 DPO) then rose on 14, dropped 15, then rose 16 and 17. I can't find any charts that look like mine.. What the heck! I'm also worried.. I've been having some cramping too but no AF and BFNs.

It was so clear I ovulated In my chart until the last couple days.. I'm beginning to wonder if I really did ovulate. I think I may make an appt with my doc because this is day 50 with no bleeding whatsoever. :-(

Oh and all of your professions are neat!! What kind of blogs do you do mininun?
I'm an RN! How long have you been a nurse fleuky?

PinkPandy, I hope you don't get the weird pains anymore. Don't count yourself out yet though!

Ajangel try not to stress (easier said than done). I'm in the same boat as you are, AF was due Sunday and still nothing. The cramps have subsided a bit, but still having weird twinges and boob soreness. So weird!! All we can do is wait it out a while. I'm not going to test for at least another day or so. The blogs I write are for a business website, recipes, DIY ideas, some customer spotlights, stuff like that. It definitely lets me get creative!

Yeah I definitely ovulated as well. But with so many low temps this week, ff took away my crosshairs so I did manual override.. Now today, 15 dpo, my temp went up. No cramping again but still the back ache I've had for about a week now. But no other symptoms.

I've got a bad backache too PinkPandy! And leg cramps. Have you tested lately?

AjAngel I've been an RN to 6 years. 2 years on a neurological floor and 4 years home health. I couldn't imagine going to chaos of hospital. Home health is more of my speed, it can be awfully interesting sometimes. I really hope you get an answer soon. 50 days is a long time. Maybe you should talk with your Dr. If you are sure of ovulation. Maybe need some progesterone?

My fingers are permanently crossed now for you two! Haha

I really hope everyone gets their bfp soon. :)

Thanks, Flueky! I'm trying to hold out on testing for another few days. I've read so many forum posts from ladies that say it took them a week or more after a missed AF to see a positive test - but if AF ends up showing, that will be okay too at this point. Where are you at with ovulation?

Last I tested was Sunday. I've started feeling really weird as the day goes on. Tired and dizzy, and not quite nauseous but unsettled stomach. And eye twitching. Really annoying eye within since last night and it's gotten so bad today. So of course I asked Dr. Google and it's an early pregnancy sign. So now I've got my hopes up again.

Well got peak fertility on CB advanced digital opk Monday morning. Didn't test wondfo that a.m. as its instructed to do evenings. I haven't had a positive from it yet. I'm going to assume I had a short surge and today was O day. So I guess I'll be in tww tomorrow :)

PinkPandy are you serious about the eye twitching?? I had that about a week ago, lasted for a whole day and drove me bonkers! I had no idea that was an early pregnancy sign. It sounds like you better keep your hopes up! Extra baby dust to you.

Yay for the endless tww Flueky! You were really on top of it this month, so I'm sure you caught the egg. Now to symptom spot without getting too stressed.

Yeah, if I ovulated today. We :sex: Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I'll see if I can get him tonight before bed ;) for good measure, hehe.

Oh my SIL is having a baby boy. It got me so excited. Its wonderful and painful at the same time.

Anywho, I'm still rooting for you ladies. I hope you get your bfps and I hope I'm not far behind you :)

Well got peak fertility on CB advanced digital opk Monday morning. Didn't test wondfo that a.m. as its instructed to do evenings. I haven't had a positive from it yet. I'm going to assume I had a short surge and today was O day. So I guess I'll be in tww tomorrow :)

Do you like the CM advanced better then the wondfo? I was looking at some better OPKs but with as long of cycles as I'm having I don't know if I should spend the money or not :shrug:

mininun- Yep, serious about the eye twitching. It made sense too because in early pregnancy some women end up with calcium and magnesium deficiencies. Both are necessary for proper muscle function.

Flueky- good luck in your tww!

Well my eye twitching stopped. And the back ache is not as bad today. Slight cramping in the abdomen though. Getting frustrated.

Yeah, my cramping is back too PinkPandy. Plus slight brownish discharge. That could mean AF is on her way or it could be implantation discharge. When will you test again? I think I'll test tomorrow, though if it was implantation it's probably still too early to show up.

Do you like the CM advanced better then the wondfo? I was looking at some better OPKs but with as long of cycles as I'm having I don't know if I should spend the money or not :shrug:

Well here is my take. My first month with it I got the low fertility on the first test. Then I got 9 days of flashing smiley. I gave up on ovulating as I never had the peak fertility detecting the LH surge. I had bought another box and thought what the hell I'll use them too. Meant to test Friday last week. I didn't until Saturday, both days low fertility was result. Then peak on Monday. I just started wondfo this cycle because I couldn't afford buying CB advanced digital opk especially if I never got a peak.

So I think I honestly like CB better cause I only test once a day and with fmu. I think I would have gotten my high fertility readings I'd tested earlier. I think knowing my cycles better the CB isn't too bad. If not I'd go with wondfo.

Sorry this was so wordy 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->