Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

If it helps at all, PinkPandy, my first AF after birth control was awful! Bad cramps, back pain, everything. Since that one time though, they haven't been that bad. Boo for the opks, Flueky! Keep trying. Still no sign of AF for me. I keep checking because the cramps are so bad, but nothing yet...I want to get excited because I'm never late with AF, but I could start later tonight or even tomorrow. Fingers crossed! !

No AF for me either yet..my temps have become weird so I wish it would hurry up and come already so that I can be certain that I ovulated 😫

Ajangel babydust!! Was AF due for you today too? Still nothing for me...trying not to get too excited in case she shows but I've never had a late period that I can remember. So very odd.

Ajangel babydust!! Was AF due for you today too? Still nothing for me...trying not to get too excited in case she shows but I've never had a late period that I can remember. So very odd.

Well I'm 15 DPO and from what I've researched AF should come between 12 and 16 DPO so I guess tomorrow's my last day it could come!
Woohoo for you being late!! Hehe when will you test??

If AF isn't here by tomorrow afternoon, I'll buy some tests on my lunch hour! I'm trying not to freak out honestly. I'm still cramping like crazy so the witch could arrive at any moment. Still, the fact that I've never had a late period is encouraging. If yours doesn't show tomorrow, will you test then?

FX Ajangel and mininun! As for me, I started my CB advanced digital opk Saturday. I got open circle (low fertility) all weekend and this morning solid smiley (peak fertility)!! I'm so glad we :sex: last night.

Oh awesome, Flueky! I'm sure you caught the egg. Still no AF for me, it's so weird because I'm cramping like it will show any minute.

I tested a few minutes ago, and BFN....now I'm more confused than ever. Either it's too early to tell, or this is a really weird, long cycle that I've never had before. I'll test again in the morning. Super disappointing but I'm still hopeful.

I'm sorry. I hope its a bfp tomorrow morning! Some ladies get late bfps.

Are you using your first morning urine mininun? They say you should use concentrated urine!

Still no AF for me.. I did a test yesterday and it was BFN. I'll test again in 2 days but if that's negative and there's still no AF I think I may call my doc because I'm frustrated!

Ajangel no, it was afternoon, so that may be one of my mistakes. I totally get your frustration, I'm only a day and a half late for AF and I am beyond frustrated. I have never had a late or missed period in my life, and now with the BFN...so annoying. I'm not sure if I should test tomorrow or wait another couple days.

AjAngel, I hope you get an answer soon. AF or BFP. Preferably the latter.

Same for you mininun. Its up to you on testing. It might be better to wait Wednesday morning after using fmu. Do you know sensitivity of your test?

I'm so with you guys. No sign of af and still bfn. I get that cycles can be crazy and different but it's definitely frustrating. And I'm getting these strange sharp pains that I can't explain.

It was one of those First Response non-digital ones. The box says it can detect about six days before a missed period but their website says that only works for a small percentage of pregnant women and that it can take several weeks to get a positive test. Good grief. At this point I just want to know one way or another.

PinkPandy when were you due for AF? That's so weird that several of us are in the same situation.

Yesterday. And I usually have cramping for about a day before and nothing yet. At this point I don't even care if I'm pregnant. Just want to know.

I was due yesterday for AF as well, and I ALWAYS start first thing in the morning. Only I'm still cramping, with twinges and super bloated. I'm with you, PinkPandy, I just want to know! I texted a midwife friend of mine who knows I'm TTC and she said it could be way early for tests to detect pregnancy and to wait a few days. She also said it could be a late period. This is driving me nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->