Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrl - :hugs: I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. I just turned 31 so I can understand your frustration. I cried on my 30th birthday because at that point I'd been trying for 5 months and I had been determined I would be pregnant before 30. :hugs: Give yourself some time if you need it. And try to remember you may not get a bfp this early in the cycle. Your temps are looking amazing. You still have a chance.

Mozzarella - Oh anxiety is the worst! Mine drains me mentally and physically. :hugs:

Flueky :wave: Long time no see. Hope you're doing well. :)

Elle - Sounds like you've got some well planned BD in there. ;) Good luck with the ultrasound! Keep us updated! I'm keeping FX that all is well and there's nothing there to stop the sticky bean.

Have fun checking out VA. I have some friends who live in NC (obviously not VA, but close) and they love it. Much more relaxed lifestyle and definitely a lower cost of living. Would that be an easy transition job-wise?

PuppyLove - I definitely recommend the Wondfo OPKs. I buy them on Amazon and can get something like 100 OPKs for $20, or something like that. Very cheap, easy to use.

What I personally did with my OPKs is I used the Wondfo's and when they looked about positive I would then use the Digitals (clear blue, regular NOT advanced) with the same urine to confirm. That way I made a "2 month supply" of digital OPKs last 6 months by only using them when my cheapie was looking positive. There wasn't really a need to confirm but I liked seeing the smiley face. :haha: The best way to use the Wondfo's is usually with a 3 hour hold (meaning minimal liquids if possible and go 3 hours w/out using bathroom). Not everyone can do that, but the more concentrated urine gives a better read on the OPKs. You can do once or twice a day, if you hae a short surge twice a day is helpful to "catch the surge". I usually was fine with once a day but everyone is different. I found that sometimes it looked like for sure it was going to be negative and then as it was drying (toward the end of the time limit) I'd realize it was very positive.

Your CM could mean you geared up to O and then didn't and now are gearing up again. That's possible. Or some people do get some EW in TWW. Can be pretty confusing. :wacko:

Like Elle said it helps take the guess work. Once you get a +OPK you may O within 12-48 hours. It does not mean you WILL Ovulated but that your body is gearing up to Ovulate. Unfortunately the only way to confirm is with temps (or an ultrasound/bloodwork). However it will at least give you a good idea that your body is jut about to O.

Thanks angel! I'm definitely going to do opks next cycle if I don't get a bfp on this one. 10-11 days left until AF. I appreciate everyone's advice. You've all been very helpful. :)

I've got some pics of the nursery!! So there's still work to do and some furniture to move, but the paint and 99% of the decals are up! :)

Attachments

• 13895322_10104749639002400_5647970181794989087_n.jpg
    13895322_10104749639002400_5647970181794989087_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 13872911_10104749639027350_3960901751349603630_n.jpg
    13872911_10104749639027350_3960901751349603630_n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 13900199_10104749639062280_1721974993028131035_n.jpg
    13900199_10104749639062280_1721974993028131035_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
  • 13879188_10104749639072260_488419389461332380_n.jpg
    13879188_10104749639072260_488419389461332380_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Angel- Love the theme super cute! Since I work from.home it would be an easy transition DH not so much so we wont move unless a finds a job.

So today I woke up and went to the bathroom and started having really bad cramps. I brushed it off but minutes later it got worse and worse I am 3dpo. This is definitely a new one for me. Ive never had cramping this early and it felt like AF like cramps without the af. It had started to subside but man for a few mins I was really freaking out.

Elle.. How's your temps??

AFM I need you ladies eyes. If you look at my temp spikes this morning.. This was not expected at all. I expect a drop again and AF today. I tested this morning with my last IC and I now that its dry I swear I see a faint line.. But It could be line eye. I don't want to go spend the money on a FRER for it to be negative. I'm cramping a bit now so I'm still expecting AF to show...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Angel wow it looks great!!! We haven't even started the nursery and I'll be 23 weeks on Tuesday!! Makes me want to put my butt in gear lol.

Gagrl sorry I don't see it, but my eyes have gotten worse since I've gotten pregnant so don't trust me!!

Gagrl- I dont temp my sleeping patterns are too erratic. Lol I see a hint of something cant tell if its a line or indent. which is why I hate ic. Lol

cramps have fully subsided now. Thank goodness.

Gagrl- I dont temp my sleeping patterns are too erratic. Lol I see a hint of something cant tell if its a line or indent. which is why I hate ic. Lol

cramps have fully subsided now. Thank goodness.

Makes sense lol. I'm glad the cramping stopped. I guess I should pick up a frer.

Angel- so cute!! We just finished our nursery this weekend, whoops. It's also yellow but we did elephant theme!

Gag- I've never been good at seeing lines on the computer. Try testing tomorrow if AF doesn't come!

Elle- hmmm I'm glad he cramping stopped! Keep us poshed
Flukey- I hope you're doing well!

Hope everyone else is doing well too!

Afm, I'm 37 weeks!! Last week I was 0.5cm dilated and 50 percent effaced. I believe baby has dropped because I can breathe and am now getting serious pelvic pain, I think it may actually be SPD. I had an US last week and somehow my baby's kidney had extra fluid AGAIN and I also had extra amniotic fluid. I see my doc again Thursday and he will recheck. As far as the kidneys the baby may just have to have an ultrasound when he is born but my doctor assured me that it's probably nothing. as far as the amniotic fluid goes, if it's increased I may need to be induced. My doctor isn't really concerned though! I hope I'm more dilated this week, with all the Braxton Hicks I've been having I hope they are being useful!

Also I thought this was funny.. One week difference! He's definitely growing now! Does it look like he dropped too?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
Elle - Thanks! :) Those cramps sound odd, but they sound exactly how I felt my bfp cycle (only it wasn't nearly that early, more like 12-16dpo).

Gagrl - Sorry, I don't see anything but my eyes are horrible right now. :( I need new glasses I swear but I refuse to get my eyes checked until I'm done being pregnant because I was told my vision will very probably change after giving birth. :dohh:

EDIT: did your CHs change?

ABmommy - Thanks!! Honestly I wouldn't have started this early at all on the nursery if I wasn't on summer break. I considered waiting until mid-August when I would be after 20 weeks but my mom was coming the last week of July anyway soooo we just went for it. lol I feel kind of silly doing it so early but at least it'll be done long before I go back to work. :)

Ajangel - aww i love the idea of an elephant theme. The more stickers I put up, the more I was thinking I could/should do solely monkey or elephant. Which is funny because I don't have any elephants on my wall. :haha:

I can't believe you're SO CLOSE!! This is so exciting! Love the pics! Definitely look like he's dropped! :)

Angel yes they did. I put my cm today I'm and it changed my O date.

Odd that today's CM changed the O date, but the CH's look a little better temp wise (not so much CM wise), what a confusing cycle

Odd that today's CM changed the O date, but the CH's look a little better temp wise (not so much CM wise), what a confusing cycle

Yeah this has been quite a confusing one to say the least..

Ajangel- definitely looks like ues dropped. How do you sleep?

Angel500- definately have thought about an elephant theme for baby shower/nursery. I love it for some reason.

gagirl- Sorry your cycle is so confusing. when is Af due?

afm- This has been a WEIRD cycle so far. going to the RE to be tested for PCOS this week both nervous and excited hoping it will provide some answers still having some cramping and just Heaviness in my lower tummy /uterus and my cervix is very low and soft. Not sure what any of this means but time will tell.

Elle.. I think around August 4 with my current CH.. But I took this test this morning and there is definitely a second line (although it could be an indent or evap) but now im freaking out. What if I'm not a good mom, what if I can't take care of a newborn, all these what ifs and I'm freaking out now.. What is wrong with me??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 11
Gagrl I see it in that pic! Congrats!! And, I think most (if not all) first time moms have those "what if" moments. It's normal and natural to feel worried.

Gagrl I see it in that pic! Congrats!! And, I think most (if not all) first time moms have those "what if" moments. It's normal and natural to feel worried.

Thank you for the encouragement.. I literally just started bawling.. My husband has no idea I tested... So I'm going to get a Frer during lunch tomorrow to be sure before I tell him.

Keep us updated! I cried so much when I got my BFP! Happy tears scared tears wondering if it's true tears. It's a surreal moment. Get a frer and a weeks estimator!

Keep us updated! I cried so much when I got my BFP! Happy tears scared tears wondering if it's true tears. It's a surreal moment. Get a frer and a weeks estimator!

That's the plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"