Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Puppylove - thanks! I had two Normal periods and then. Just no period after that hahah. So I'm like what the heck. FX your cycle continues to stay normal (and if not normal than hopefully you're Prego ;)

Also. I hear you about the sunburn. Hubby and I went camping this weekend. And we both burnt really bad! Super painful. Super red and pink haha. We came back a day early and laid on our couches all day. It hurts to move. I've been constantly putting aloe Vera gel on, aloe Vera lotion, regular lotion and trying to put apple cider vinegar on to try and turn it to a tan. I took a shower today, super painful but my hair was getting nasty hahaha. So had to suck it up and do it. It's slowly becoming less painful and more tan! I'm just hoping my skin doesn't peel. FX.

AJANGEL - nope. Not exercising a ton. Nothing rigorous. just walking or some light exercise. Do you think I would need to lose weight to get my period back?
I went through a huge sickness beginning of January and my body just started getting fully normal in like may/June. also, do you think if I went to my doctors office and asked to see my reports they'd show me? I might consider doing that.

Temps currently still up.. I guess we'll see at the end of the week..

Mozzerla-no I don't think you need to lose weight to get your period back, sometimes weight loss can throw off your cycle! maybe you being sick contributed? Or it could just be that you're still regulating from the pill. So frustrating I know!

Hang in there mozarella! Yeah peeling can be annoying. Hopefully you dont. Sounds like you're taking care of it. That is so weird that you had 2 normal AF then nothing. Hmm. How old are you?

Gagrlin - FX!

Ajangel - very! Haha. Do you feel like you're prepared for baby to come?

Puppylove - I find it weird too. Who knows.
And yea! I'm trying my best to not peel. I really want to keep the tan haha. It keeps slowly getting better. So I'm hopeful it'll be good.

And I'm 24. Was only on birth control for 2&1/2 years, and fairly regular before going on.

So I tested today because I've had some really weird symptoms this month.. Bfn. Either I'm still too early (ff keeps switching O from cd12 to cd16) or it's not our month..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
16weeks today! :D I can't believe how far along I am and yet how much further I have to go! I am looking forward to finally getting to feel baby move.

My next appointment is Aug3rd. At htat appointment she'll give the go ahead to order the scan to find gender. Which will hopefully be soon!

My mom's in town right now and we are working on nursery. The fumes from paint = bad for me so I'm staying out most of the time. But once the base yellow is painted we are going to add green to the bottom couple feet, with grass and then add some decal stickers. Hoping it turns out okay. :)

ABmommy - 21w! Wow! I can't wait until I'm past 20! That's awesome you're finding deals on baby clothes! I keep finding deals on baby things and I've accumulated a bunch of random stuff (bath thing, bouncy chair, crib, bibs, towels, boppy, etc).

Ajangel - I can't believe you're already so close!! So excited to see your little one! :)

Gagrl - Those temps are nice and high! I think that your current CH's look accurate, but 9DPO is still early. I had a bfn at 9DPO and the morning of 10DPO but a very light bfp the night of 10DPO. So you still have a chance.

Mozzarella - It's possible that tiny bit of blood could be from ovulation, or could be implantation. Implantation can take anywhere from 5-12 days after ovulation. If your blood was taken Friday before then theoretically you could have ovulated right after and implanted already. I would be more likely to say it's possible that tiny bit of blood could be from ovulation (according to the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility you can spot a little from ovulation). Since they don't know if you've ovulated yet, I would maybe take an HPT once a week until AF shows. I'd go with the cheap one though, dollar tree or Walmart 88 cent ones. At this point there's a good chance you haven't ovulated or recently ovulated and could end up pregnant sometime during this incredibly long cycle.

You should be able to ask the doctor for a copy of your lab results. I can't believe they haven't sent you a copy. My doctor always sends me a copy of my labs either by mail or through their online portal.

Thanks for the encouragement angel.. If my temps are still high tomorrow I'll test with fmu..

Hmm looks like my body is throwing me for a loop. Wed/thurs/sat of last week I had ewcm. Not huge amounts tho. Watery through all those days too. It felt like my cm was drying up mostly saturday through today until this evening I felt wet and after further inspection found a lot of veryyy stretchy ewcm. Maybe I didn't O like I thought and it's happening later. 14-16 days until AF. And a little confused lol. I don't chart or temp. Just watch cm and try to bd every other day when watery/ ewcm shows up.

I had a breakdown today. I'm 10dpo.. Caved and Tested this afternoon and bfn. The one thing my body is supposed to do.. And I know we've only been ttc for five months now but I'm just so sad inside. I want this so bad and I've even asked God to take my want to be a mom away if I'm not supposed to be a mommy.

I hate that I have these symptoms every month.. Nauseated, sore breasts, hip and back pain, Breasts feel engorged, bloated. I just get so sad seeing that one line so I'm going to test daily as I have three more IC and then I'm not buying any more hpt at all. If AF comes I'm mentally taking a month off from everything... Bbt, bnb, charting, and just get my mind right. I turn 32 next month and I'm just extremely sad my body isn't cooperating with me.

Gagelnpitt- sorry ttc#1 has been so draining for you. I hope that have you take a break (or maybe it could happen during unexpected) you'll be mentally/ physically relaxed and it'll just happen. Fx'd that you'll get your lil bean soon.

Angel 5000- yeah. They never send us a copy of the report. Just might be my doctors office haha.

Gagrlin - I hope your body cooperates soon! I feel you and the whole frustration. It's so hard to let go of control and let God have it.
It might be good to take a month after (if your period comes) and not try not prevent. It'll relieve so much stress from you! Maybe have a me day too. Pamper yourself. A massage? Pedicure? Sometimes we just need a refresher day.

Puppylove - just try to get BD in whenever you can though! Bodies are tricky and will never 100% be accurate or the same. And bodies do funky things sometimes like playing tricks with CM.

Afm - I've been slightly nauseous these past two days. (And tired!!) seriously could not wake up today. I drank a coffee and that didn't even help much. Plus my anxiety seems to be kicking in a little. Im not sure if it's because I burnt so badly, or because I feel so exhausted somehow. Im hoping the anxiety goes away. I was doing so well without having any anxiety for a few weeks now. Gah.

Just wanted to say :hugs: Gagrlinpitt. I know it's a hard journey. When it's all you want to be a mom and no results. We will get there though. I still track by temping and I'll do an opk if I see ewcm. I try to stay off the boards so I don't obsess though. Also with my upcoming trip to Disney if I'm not pregnant I get to ride some really fun rides. I just try to look at positives. Anyways sweetie I hope your bfp is very close :hugs:

AJangel I'm getting really excited for our first baby of the thread :)

Hope everyone else is well :)

Just wanted to say :hugs: Gagrlinpitt. I know it's a hard journey. When it's all you want to be a mom and no results. We will get there though. I still track by temping and I'll do an opk if I see ewcm. I try to stay off the boards so I don't obsess though. Also with my upcoming trip to Disney if I'm not pregnant I get to ride some really fun rides. I just try to look at positives. Anyways sweetie I hope your bfp is very close :hugs:

AJangel I'm getting really excited for our first baby of the thread :)

Hope everyone else is well :)

:🤗🤗🤗🤗 thanks Fluek.. I don't think this is our month and after a few breakdowns and lots of tears in ok with it. I'll be 32 Aug 29 and maybe it'll give me a chance to celebrate my birthday any way I want. Then we're going to see my parents in Florida over labor day. I truly hope you get yours soon too.

Gagrl- I am so sorry.your having a rough time. I am right there with you about to be 29 on Aug 17th, Its hard and breaks sometimes are needed for your mental well being. Dont givw up yet either 10dpo is still super early. I didnt get a bfp til 13dpo with my cp and even than it was FAINT. Most important thing is for YOU to be happy and healthy.

Flueky- your trip is super close!! hope your ok.

Hey ladies. checking in got a glaring positive opk so we dtd 3 times for good measure and plan on doing the same for the next few days..... 😂😂. I have an Ultrasound scheduled on the 9th, to rule out endometriosis and PCOS or any other abnormalities. I am hopeful that there is nothing preventing me from having a sticky bean.

In non ttc news me and DH are driving down to VA for a wedding. I am doing double duty as a wedding coordinator and guest but I am super excited non the less. we are actually considering moving down to Richmond. Although I love nyc a lower cost of living and a slower pace seems tempting. were going to visit and check out a few apartments and see some of the towns.

Can any of you ladies recommend some good and reliable OPK brands I could buy online? Or what do you use personally and how do they work for you? Thinking of buying some next cycle in case this cycle doesn't end in a bfp. The pattern of ewcm in this cycle confused me a bit do I'm hoping that maybe opks will make things clearer next time around. I'm super hoping I'm not having anovulatory cycled at this point.

Puppyl0ve- I use the wondfo brand you can get from amazon which are pretty cheap. I know some use the digis clear blue being a popular brand. I've never had any issues using the wondfos and usually got a positive every cycle I have used them. Its a learning curve but I usually start testing cd10 and test until I get a positive (twice a day on the day or 2 before ovulation before for me that is CD12) and than a day or 2 after that. Basically the line needs to be as dark or darker than the the control line. with the opks they will always have a line but there needs to be a dark line for it to be considered positive.

Thanks Elle that was really helpful. :) I'll definitely look into that. When I talked to OH about how I was considering opks he goes "oh you're really serious about getting this done" haha and tells me he's down either way. I'm glad one of us isn't feeling pressured or anxious. He's cool and collected and I'm over here freaking out inside about all the "what ifs" because I want a baby so bad haha. (When though I'm only on cycle #2 smh)

Puppy- I did my first cycle without opks than decided to go ahead and pick them up. It takes alot of the guess work out of Ovulation. although there are not guarantees of course unless your temping but these have helped me alot. the cycles I didnt use them I was kicking myself because I wasnt sure when I O'd making it more difficult to determine when you af is supposed to come. I now have a 27-29 day cycle with me O'ing on CD 14-16(usually cd 15) and having a 13 day LP. So realistically I shouldnt test til 14dpo (1 day late) but of course I still test early anyways. And it only took my 6 cycles (4 of actually "trying") to figure this out... 😌 Lol

Elle - almost like you, by the looks of my cm, I O between 14-17. But like you said, maybe with the opks the guesswork will be way reduced haha. Thats it, I'm peeing on sticks next cycle lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->