Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel, I totally get it! I am super neurotic and a huge planner too. Hello, I'm a teacher!?! :wacko:

And don't get my wrong, I will definitely do some preparing-- buying furniture, car seat, bottles, stroller, etc. We'll just have to wait on gender specific things like bedding and clothing. I would have done the nursery pretty gender neutral to begin with, so that makes thing easier.

I have a close friend who is a "super planner" and didn't find out gender for either of her kids so I plan to use her as a resource to figure out how it all works!

Fingers crossed for your Gagrl!

LoL! Yeah us teachers have that planning tendency. :haha: I am aiming for mostly gender neutral nursery and stroller/carseat/etc because I know we want a second and I don't want to wait too long as I'm about to be 31 this month, and our home isn't big enough for a second nursery so I'd like to be able to pass things down and leave the room painted as is, regardless of gender. We figure if we get two different genders they can still share a room for several years before we start worrying about separate rooms.

I think I might be persuaded to go "team yellow" on #2, this one is just hard to do that for me. :)

Hiya guys sorry I needed a hiatus. I try not to obsess over tww. Anyways, I had a faint positive at 15dpo (last Thursday). AF came on Friday afternoon. So I guess I had a chemical. Just trying to be positive that I can get pregnant now. I ordered ovaboost and fertilaid again. So yeah, we'll see what happens. Sorry for selfish post.

Hiya guys sorry I needed a hiatus. I try not to obsess over tww. Anyways, I had a faint positive at 15dpo (last Thursday). AF came on Friday afternoon. So I guess I had a chemical. Just trying to be positive that I can get pregnant now. I ordered ovaboost and fertilaid again. So yeah, we'll see what happens. Sorry for selfish post.

Don't apologize at all... That's totally understandable.

Awww sorry to hear that flueky.:( hang in there. Are you going to keep trying or take a break for a cycle?

Mozz- Because we need 3 months rent to move. First, Last and security or Brokers fee. Plus moving expenses. We are looking for apartments in $1800-2K range. crazy I know and that relatively low for a 2 bedroom here. I would go to a gyn if I was you, I dont know about your insurance but I didnt need a referral to go to my GYN so if you have one already I would just make an appointment.

Faye- Glad all is well so far! I would definitely want to find out the gender I hate surprises. lol

Gagrl-Glad your doing ok. was wondering about you.

Angel-Im with you I couldnt wait to find out the gender. Lol Yea NYC is so crazy expensive, we would love to move out of state but all of our family is here so were staying put for now. our rent will probably be in the 2K range for a bedroom. I know in other states that's probably a mortgage on a nice sized house. Lol

Flueky- Glad your ok feel free to take all the time you need. I am sorry about your Cp. I know it sucks.

AFM- I am ok. I am a day of wedding coordinator and working on my second wedding of the year which is in 2 weeks so ive been a bit busy. Pretty much just waiting to O at this point now that AF is over.

Oh Flueky! I'm so sorry! Don't apologize at all. We understand. I've certainly been there. :hugs:

I was suprised today to find ewcm on cd 11 of my first real cycle since my real period. Last cycle coming off the pill I also had ewcm for 3 days that started on cd15. DTD with my OH and plan on it everyday as long as I continue seeing the ewcm and a couple days after.
I went to a baby reveal party to see what my brother in law is having and also my other brother in law has been half living in the icu because him and his lady just had their son at 7 months. (Baby and mom are doing so well)
I guess my point is I can't wait to experience carrying a lil bean and being a mommy. And watching everyone else in the family have it makes me anxious lol. It helps I've gone back to work. I'm an aide for special needs and school went back into session today. So I'm keeping busy then to tired to think once I get home. Haha anyway sorry for the long ramble.

Baby dust to all and to all a goodnight lol.

PuppyLove - good luck!! Are you doing OPKs too, or just watching CM?

it can be so hard to see everyone else going through the stages and beinga mommy. :hugs: your day will come. :)

I can't believe school's back in session for you already! We don't go back until September 6th! When did you get out?

I'm only watching cm. I don't wanna put too much pressure on me or my OH just yet. It's only our 2nd cycle off bcp. A lot of schools are year round here. So last school year ended in june. Then I had 2 weeks off. Worked 3 weeks summer school. Then 1 week off. Now we're back to school. I really like it because we get 2 weeks off in sept. 1 week for thanksgiving. 3 for Christmas and 2 for spring. It's good when you feel like you're getting burnt out or need to refresh.

ooh I like that system. I've said I'd love to go year round but no one else agrees with me. :haha:

Hey ladies how is everyone doing?

AFM I'm 21w4d and feeling good. My next appt (in 4 weeks) I'll be doing my 1 hour glucose test. We painted some swatches on the wall in the soon-to-be nursery which I am so excited to get put together! I have been garage saling and finding deals on baby clothes-- like a quarter to a dollar each. I need to stop though before I have an overabundance lol.

Hope you ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I've been reading but haven't been able to post- work and life has been busy! I hope everyone is well! Flukey- I'm so sorry about the chemical!! :-( praying this cycle is it for you!

Afm, I'm 36 weeks! I'm 0.5cm dilated and 50% effaced. Still having tons of painless contractions. I'm curious to see if this baby comes early but I know you can be dilated and effaced for weeks before delivering, so I guess we'll see! Baby has dropped some and I can now breathe again but have some sciatica and nerve pain now. I'm getting excited and impatient to meet this little guy!

Gag- if those temps keep up being high, it could be triphasic!! My bfp chart looked kinda similar.. Fingers crossed!!

Ah! Teachers! Awesome, I'm a teachers assistant. (May go back and finish getting a teachers degree though). I am also a huge planner, as much as I can. So I totally hate when things don't go the way I plan things to, haha. Which, so far, has been my TTC journey :blush: go figure.

Puppylove - Wow! Fingers crossed you get a sticky bean soon! I can't believe you guys have school year round, I don't know if I could handle being stuck in school during Summer time here. I would way rather be outside.

Abmommy - Garage sales are the best to find baby stuff! My mom and I went to a bunch and found a ton of stuff for my sister in law (and myself whenever the time comes). I love that you can find clothing, and toys for cheap! It's the best! I've found a lot of brand new stuff being sold for like a $1 or less.

AjAngel - You really could deliver anytime in the next couple weeks, really! You're considered term now. That's so awesome. Awe, I'm excited for you to meet your little one!

Gagrlin - I really hope this leads to a BFP for you! That would be the most wonderful :happydance:

AFM - I swear everyone and anyone I know has been getting pregnant, and a lot are due around the same time! (Christmas break babies? hahah) It's making me quite sad as we're trying, and I still haven't gotten a period.

Although, just a few days ago, I think wednesday, I had the tiniest bit of blood when I went the bathroom, and literally nothing else. I was expecting my period to come this weekend when camping because usually if I start to spot a little, then it means period.... but nothing came.

Is it possible after all this time to finally have ovulated, and then it been implantation spotting? I'm currently CD64. (37 dates late from my last expected period).
Getting really fed up with not having anything show up. I've stopped testing with HPT since going and getting bloodwork done and it being negative for pregnancy, and all my hormone levels were fine apparently (according to my doctor that is, I never found out my results, he just phoned me and told me everything came back fine). ( Also found out this past monday, but blood was taken friday before that.) So is there any chance I could have ovulated, and then implanted since getting my blood taken?

Aww mozerella. So sorry to hear you haven't had any luck for normality yet. Hmm friday to monday... I think that may be cutting it real close for you to have ovulated AND implanted. :/ but wouldn't that be wonderful!?! And thank you so much from the kind words. I've been real blessed to get a real period but still sending out good vibes and baby dust to you girls who are still struggling. *hugs*

And I LOVE year round. It's too hot for my liking to want to be outside in the sun anyway. I sunburn too quickly haha. Plus, I get paid to be in an air conditioned classroom?! Yes, please. Haha

Mozzerla- my doctors told me my labs were fine too but when I saw the actual numbers my estrogen and progesterone were actually really low. What's your lifestyle like? Do you exercise a lot and/or diet? I only ask because I had to cut back on exercise and increase my food to get my period back! I know it's not the case for everyone but thought I would ask in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->