Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

I definately see something, cant tell what it is from the pic though. FX its your BFP, cant wait til you test again. when I got mine with my cp I FREAKED out but than it was all just happy thoughts. Just try to stay calm.

I definately see something, cant tell what it is from the pic though. FX its your BFP, cant wait til you test again. when I got mine with my cp I FREAKED out but than it was all just happy thoughts. Just try to stay calm.

Thanks for the encouragement Elle.

Gagrl - I definitely see that line!!! In person is there color? I can't tell on my computer. If so, it's not an evap. Those are typically gray. I think all first time moms have those fears. I certainly did and still often think those things! I cried for a couple hours after I got my positive! Can't wait to see an update this afternoon! :) I second ABMommy - a FRER and a weeks estimator, But whatever you do don't use FRER Gold (the FRER Digi) - those are crap and have horrible readers. I got a yes and a no on two different sticks from that from the same urine once! But the CB Digi's are good.

I used the gold and it told me no.. I was going to wait until Wednesday to do the CB with weeks estimator.. Here's my FRER from the morning (straight) and digi.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
I used the gold and it told me no.. I was going to wait until Wednesday to do the CB with weeks estimator.. Here's my FRER from the morning (straight) and digi.

I am sure I see something on that FRER, what do you see in person??

I'm going to suggest breaking the big "no no" rule and tell you to break open the Gold. When I got a YES and a NO on the gold, I went to doctor google and found hundreds of reports of the gold giving false reads because the reader isn't very good (it may have two lines and still say no, it may have one line and still say yes, it's a mess). So, I did what any crazy woman TTC would do :haha: I busted open the gold that said No and there were 2 VERY clear, pink lines.

EDIT: I am so jittery/excited for you! I am praying so hard that this is your sticky bean! I suspect I'll be refreshing all day to check for more updates. :haha:

I got a doublepack of the clear blue digital this morning too. So I'm going to wait until Wednesday and try one of those..

Its still early. I would wait a few days and test again. I see something on the frer but I cant tell if its color or not. btw I wouldnt test with a digital until you get a + on the frer. At least for me it was really disheartening to see the Not pregnant or no. Good luck. I have good feelings about this.

afm I am not freaking out about my RE appointment. I guess the fear they will tell me.something is wrong and I wont be able to have children is really hitting me hard. It doesnt help that I have anxiety. I do think I may have PCOS though, Im hoping I dont but I guess I could handle that if I did. I am just trying to stay optimistic. I have no reason to freak out but I cant help it. 😣 ok rant over..

Its still early. I would wait a few days and test again. I see something on the frer but I cant tell if its color or not. btw I wouldnt test with a digital until you get a + on the frer. At least for me it was really disheartening to see the Not pregnant or no. Good luck. I have good feelings about this.

afm I am not freaking out about my RE appointment. I guess the fear they will tell me.something is wrong and I wont be able to have children is really hitting me hard. It doesnt help that I have anxiety. I do think I may have PCOS though, Im hoping I dont but I guess I could handle that if I did. I am just trying to stay optimistic. I have no reason to freak out but I cant help it. 😣 ok rant over..

Hopefully though whatever it is they will be able to fix it and get you on the right track. I'll be praying for you.

I have an identical chart to you @Gagrlinpit and I had a negative cheapie test today but I also had a dr app. so hopefully they will call with the blood results soon. I also plan to take a better test tomorrow after going to the store. Your chart had made me optimistic with ours literally being basically identical and your test sure looks positive to me.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    chartgraph_module (1).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1
Lol it's going to take a lot of restrain to wait but I'll do it.

Gagrlin - I see something on that second test! Fingers crossed for you!! The wait can be hard.

Elle - I hope you don't. I also hope they can figure everything out!

AFM - sorry for not replying in awhile. I have just been trying to enjoy summer and stop worrying as to why my period won't show up.

Currently I'm CD72.

I have been having weird movements down in lower abdomen/ovary area. No idea if it's just my muscles spasming or if it could be something. I doubt anyone would be able to feel anything move if I was pregnant at this point (if I was. No clue how far along I'd be hahaha. Especially since about a week and half ago is when I had the blood test done. So it would only be like a week after implantation or anything if that).

I had the chance to finally clean my house. A majority of it anyways. Hubby and I got down and cleaned really good for a day.

Also I had the chance to go horseback riding yesterday and it was so much fun! I've only ever been a handful of times. But I love it and it's so calming and fun and horses have such personalities.

Mozzarella - You probably wouldn't feel anything this early, but you could be feeling O? Hopefully something happens soon! :)

I'm sorry your still in Limbo Mozz, Maybe it was Ovulation that you were feeling. I would go to the gyn maybe they can prescribe you something to start your period.

Angel - thanks! Don't think it's ovulation. It's been happening for a few days. I think it's probably ending up to be just muscle spasming.

Elle - my doctor (GP) said if I don't get a period by the end of this month (GP said 90 days without one) then they'll do further testing and probably give me something to jumpstart a period.

Birth story to come, but my little guy is here!! Born today at 6:22 in the evening, 6 lbs15oz 19.25 inches long! He decided to come 2.5 weeks early, I'm so in love!

Ajangel - congrats to you and your family!! That's super exciting. Can't wait to hear everything.

:) that's awesome.
My SIL little one was born a little early too. Just last week!

Mozzarella sorry about the limbo. It really sucks. I hope you O soon if not already so you can start naturally.

Gagrlinpitt once again huge congrats:happydance: I think God blessed you at the right time.

AJANGEL I can't wait to see your lil boy:)

Angel omg your 17 weeks!! Time is flying. Are you finding out the gender? If so your scan will be soon :)

ABMOMMY I hope you are doing alright

Elle.T. where are you at in your cycle?

AFM, I'm pretty sure I'm 1dpo today. We did BD every night Saturday through last night so I guess we will see what happens. I have such mixed feelings like I'm scares I'll suffer from MS at Disney if I fall pregnant this cycle. The other part of me is like who cares you've been waiting so long. So I have positives either way. Not going to worry about it. Sorry I haven't been here as much just been needing to step back some still. I think of you all frequently though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->