Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Oh gosh. I totally misread that! Sorry.
Okay. Makes way more sense then.
I think Huck is such a cute name for a boy!

That's okay. My SIL has 3 kids already. Taken she is 4 years older, but still. I always liked having cousins in close age and now by the time we have kids my oldest niece is going to be like nearing the end of being 5, almost 6. That's a huge gap :(

Fingers crossed for you! Hope you catch the egg :) are 3 day periods normal for you?

I'm not really sure, it's been so many years since I've had them since they completely stopped on BC. I think they used to be about 4-5 days. Not complaining about only one bad day, I can't stand the whole process.

Mozzarella - I teach High School math (Geometry and Advanced Algebra this year). The teachers tried to push for starting this year on September 1st instead of the 6th, but hte community (parents) majority voted for started after Labor Day so the administration decided to go with what the community wanted. :dohh: It means we aren't out until June 21st. :wacko:

If the doctor gave you the provera prescription then I assume you can start it now or whenever.

Symphony - Good luck! Keeping FX that you get an OPK soon. :)
Before BCP My periods were 5-7 days, and pretty heavy. After I Quit BCP mine went to 3-4 days and fairly light in comparison. I was sure for awhile that it meant something was wrong but it was just my body's "new" normal.

Welp..I am offically out AF showed up right now time CD28. My periods are like clockwork, I guess I should be thankful but honestly I am just so sad. I was really hopeful this month would be it. This is our second cycle after the CP. It's just really overwelming and hard to stay positive month after month.😔

I think I will be taking a break from it all, no opks,no preseed, no tracking of symptoms, or checking for CM and just let nature do its thing. from now on I will only test if AF is late a few days. I just can't handle seeing BFNs. sorry for the rant and pitty party. just so over ttc right now... 🙁

First day back to work with students today went good. I was up at 1;30am again and couldn't go back to sleep so that made it hard, and being on my feet after spending the summer on my @$$ was hard (10,000 steps by 4pm = VERY SORE BODY) but the kids were good and I'm optimistic that it will be a good year. :) <3

Elle - :hugs: I'm so sorry. I understand where you're at, it's such a toll emotionally. For some the relaxed approach is much better, so I hope that works for you. :hugs:

Thanks Angel!

After having a long talk with DH. We decided to stop TTC for now. I am emotionally exhausted and feeling like now may not be the best time. We are in a transition period physically and financially and really want to get all of our affairs in order. I want to lose some weight, save a nice nest egg, DH needs a new car, and we also need to find a bigger place and I do not want to spend my 30th birthday pregnant since we are planning a huge vacation. So after this month we will not be TTC until Next September. I may go back on BC only to stop my periods because they are so heavy and such a huge inconvenience I would prefer not to have one it if we are not trying to get PG.

It has been wonderful starting this journey with you ladies and I will still check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

Ladies I'm 5 days late for AF my CP... I tested this morning.. FRER looked like a very faint line and digi said not pregnant.. I'm thinking I have line eye

https://i66.tinypic.com/34gknes.jpg

Gagrl- I think I see a faint line, hard to tell from the photos. GL!

Elle.. Yeah it's vvvfaint... So I'm waiting until Saturday and I'll retest.

Elle - :hugs: I can understand taking a break from TTC and focusing on the things going on right now. You've got a lot to deal with. We'll miss you, but totally understand! And of course would love for you to keep checking in! :)

Gagrl - I can't be sure I see anything, but I've got horrible eyes for seeing anything faint on these tests. Keeping FX Saturday shows something! This is your first cycle after CP, right? The post-CP cycle can be a little longer/shorter/odd for some people. :hugs:

Angel that's what I'm thinking..I guess we'll find out soon.

I'm with you!! Stopped BCP 3 months ago and am in second cycle TTC! Hoping for lots of BFP! Baby dust!

MommaM - hopefully you catch a sticky bean quick!

AFM, today I went for my ultrasound. And my technician said, "hey since your trying to conceive, and if you end up going to a gyno, wanna do a transvaginal ultrasound as well? I can see your follicles and stuff."

I was like, woah yup. Definitely. Let's do it while I'm here!
So she did both. Which I'm grateful for as I was only going in for a pelvic exam. I have an appt with my doctor made for Friday to go over the results. Hopefully nothing too severe.

I also am holding off on my provera till I see my doctor Friday. I just didn't think I should start it before I had my ultrasound and get the results.

But man oh man. They told me to drink 5 glasses of water, so I can around 5. I literally had to pee soooo bad. I got there and couldn't lie on the exam table because I was so bloated. I let out my pee twice before getting my exam done. The technician was like you got the right amount in your bladder. 5 cups was way too much for me as I had been drinking water and coffee throughout the day too. I had to get my husband to drive me because I like couldn't move hahah.

Also, in the past couple days I've had my best friend deliver her baby and had my SIL deliver her baby as well. Two newborns. And I hug them and go .... Man I wish this was me :(

AF showed on Friday... I have my post miscarriage follow up today... Thankfully we can begin ttc again as soon as AF is done.

Mozarella - 5 cups?! When I did my last US I had to do 8oz and that was bad. I can't imagine 5 cups!

Gagrl - :hugs: So glad that you can start TTC again regularly. Hope all goes well at the appointment,

I stopped BCP 4 days ago and today is day 1 of my cycle. My cycles are usually very regular, even before BCP, so I am hoping I don't have a problem. I am crossing my fingers for this to happen first cycle!

Gagrlin - How did your post mc follow up go? Has AF ended? I'm excited that you're able to TTC again. FX this time with a sticky bean :) are you still continuing with charting and everything?

34andtrying - Good luck! :)

Angel - Oh man, I wish I only had to do 8oz!
Next time, whenever I have to get another one, I am definitely not drinking as much as I did before! The technician said since i drink regularly throughout the day I won't need as much as some people.

How're you doing lately??

Lately I've been so tired each evening when I get home from teaching. Students tire me out! Especially working with kids with special needs. I have one kindergarten girl in the morning, and then a grade eight boy in the afternoon whom I work with. It's such a different dynamic, but I am so glad I get to experience both sides and not just work with one child throughout the whole day! They're definitely completely different though, and by the end of the day I'm so glad to get home and lay on the couch for abit. It's only a couple weeks into school and I'm already looking forward to when the next day off is hahaha.

Mozerella thanks for asking. The appointment went fantastic actually. I'm so thankful for this doctor...

Even though I was still on my cycle he did and cervix check and internal and said everything looks good. He told me that when I get my next positive to call the office and speak to him directly and he will have me come in and do beta's and progesterone and then at six weeks he is going to have me do a viability ultrasound as well. Since I deal with some major anxiety he wants to do whatever he can to keep my anxiety and stress low as it's not good for the baby.

I'm going to keep charting and use opks and take my temperature (when I remember to).

Mozzarella - I'm there with you! After a day of teaching I'm exhausted too! I can barely function after I get home! Come Tuesday/Wednesday I'm already begging for Friday! :haha:

Gagrl - Your doctor sounds amazing! That's so great!! FX you get your rainbow soon! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->