• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Thanks AJangel! I know how you feel about not wanting a withdrawal bleed. I was stubborn and told DH I didn't want chemicals to screw things up any more. I may be ignorant on this though. I would research more before decision and hopefully your labs will be good. :hugs: I agree with mininun do something nice for yourself non-ttc to help you destress :)

Update: Cycle day 1. Hopefully, I continue to ovulate and I'm hoping cycles get shorter, 45 day cycle. Could be worse though. Have a great weekend everyone :)

Aww sorry AF got you Flueky but at least you're ovulating now and have a shorter cycle!! How many months did it take you to finally ovulate?

Ajangel, I took my last bcp around the end of April. I finally O'd August 9th. My first AF I had at end of May didn't seem like my AF prepill (I didn't do opks or temp but I'm pretty sure I didn't O). Then I had that weird brown spotting on July 7th. For my sanity I counted as cycles, just anovulatory ones.

There is hope :) I just had to be patient and wait 3 1/2 months.

I'm nearing 3 months now so I hope I follow in your footsteps Flueky!!

Pinkpandy any updates?

Still haven't ovulated yet. I'm opting not to take Provera yet.. I don't want any more artificial hormones! I hope something happens soon, I'm utterly frustrated.

Any updates? How is everyone doing? No change for me, cd 83 for me.

Holy crap, Ajangel. I can't imagine. How cruel our bodies can be. Nothing much here cycle day 10. I'm going to start opks day 12 (Tuesday).

Hey ladies- I'm sorry to hear of the cycle craziness, Ajangel :( I hope everything regulates for you soon.

Nothing much to report from me. AF was due by today but still hasn't showed. I was four days late last cycle so maybe this is going to be my new norm...I really hope not. If the witch doesn't show in the next couple days, I'll test, but not feeling too hopeful. This TTC really plays havoc on the system.

Mininun did AF or a BFP turn out? Flueky how are you with ovulation?

Today I saw EWCM for the first time.. I didn't have it the whole day only once I saw it but it looked textbook status! OPK was negative though so IDK what that's all about. Fertility friend thinks I ovulated 6 days ago according to temps and CM but I don't really believe that as my temps don't seem high enough to me so not going to get my hopes up... But I would be thrilled if I did!

We just found out my mother has stage 4 cancer and that has been pretty upsetting. in a way it puts TTC on a back burner but in another way makes me want to get pregnant SO bad so she can see her grandchild ASAP :-(

Ajangel, I'm so sorry to hear that about your mom. I'll be thinking of you both.

Still no AF, so I'm about four days late. I haven't tested yet, but if nothing by this weekend I'll test. I'm being a wimp and not wanting to see a negative test and feel disappointed. I'm still cramping some, sore boobs still, so it could just be a delayed cycle? I don't want to get too excited just to be let down, but I'm really keeping my fingers crossed.

Maybe you are gearing up to O, AJangel. Some people can get it a week before O. You could have had a short surge too maybe. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine how you and your family are feeling.

My FX are crosses for you mininun! Hope to hear about a bfp :)

AFM, cycle day 15. Did opk on Tuesday it was faint so I skipped Wednesday. I forgot to pee in a cup yesterday, oops. No ewcm though. I'm feeling super relaxed about this cycle. I hope that's a good thing :)

Hello, I would like to join in on the conversation! My husband and I are TTC #1. I stopped the bcp (ortho lo) this month after 9 years. I already had my withdrawal bleed. I hope my body can adjust quickly without the pill. I'm actually very nervous because it's been since high school since I as not on the pill... not sure what to expect!

FX starlight that your body will adjust quickly! I know I couldn't really remember AF before bcp. I was in late high school when I started to shorten and minimize bleeding. Just try not to stress and be patient. I know it's hard once baby fever strikes :)

Hi Ladies - hoping I can join in so I can stop driving my husband crazy. I prefer to not talk to him about the details if you know what I mean. I apologize, I haven't read through all the posts.

I stopped yaz a bit over a month ago. I am on cd45 and still haven't o'ed. I can tell my body has tried several times, but can't get passed to keep my temps up. My temps have actually been very low, which tells me something is wrong.

This would be #2 for me, about 3 years ago I conceived my baby boy. I was on yasmin for many years and got bfp after 2 months of trying. My cycles jumped right into normal.

Anyway, I am drinking teas and vitamins...but no go. I can't wait until tomorrow, I will be calling my ob/gyn. She seems to be supportive and willing to help me get me back on track. Good thing :thumbup:- cuz I am totally impatient!

Anyone with the same experience? Anything that anyone has done that might have helped? btw, I never had withdrawal bleed - does this usually happen right after you stop?

Not so easy, I took bcp for 10 years and I stopped at end of April. I finally ovulated in August. It can take some time for body to adjust. I had withdrawal bleed. Hope Dr has some answers for you.

Mininun, any update? Did AF show or you get a BFP?

Ajangel, you doing okay? Any more signs of O?

Hey ladies sorry for the delay in posting but I FINALLY tested yesterday at right at a week late for AF and I got an immediate bfp! I have been super nauseous this whole weekend so I started to suspect right before I tested. Still such a shock! We are both so excited and trying hard not to tell our parents lol. Every office was closed today because of labor day but I'll be calling tomorrow to schedule my first checkup. Keep your fingers crossed for a healthy, sticky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->