Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

So the doc actually called me- woohoo! My progesterone is low so I have to start supplements tonight. I'm so glad I bugged them!

I also have to get my HCG redrawn Saturday to make sure it's doubled. Say a prayer for a healthy baby! 😁

So the doc actually called me- woohoo! My progesterone is low so I have to start supplements tonight. I'm so glad I bugged them!

I also have to get my HCG redrawn Saturday to make sure it's doubled. Say a prayer for a healthy baby! ��

Praying all is good!!! FX!!

Hi ladies. I'm out. Really bummed. Only had a 21 day cycle. Still sick.

Thank you Flukey and ABMommy!! The support on here is awesome :)

ABMommy- hmm what day did you ovulate? How many days does that make your luteal phase?

Hey Ladies!

Not feeling much better today, barely got any sleep last night and am literally running on 3 hrs of very segmented sleep.

I have new symptoms too. now feeling more fatigued (could be due to lack of sleep!) cranky and I now have to pee almost every 2-3 hrs which contributed to my horrible sleep and slight cramping/ pinching in my lower tummy.

AF is due 12/15 so planning to test than, did a test today and it was a ::BFN:: hoping it is because it might be too early.

All the symtoms are driving me crazy! lol

Ajangel25 FX for you that you have a healthy baby!!!

How is everyone else doing? anyone else still need to test this cycle?

Sorry ABmommy. :( 21 days seems really short. How long was your LP?

ABmommy, I'm sorry you are sick and out. :hugs: I know its a broken record and I'm too lazy to go back, what cycle day was your ➕ opk? Just trying to figure out your lp length. I've heard of using b6 to lengthen, progesterone, and vitex. It may just be your body regulating after bcp. Try not to be discouraged, it will happen and we will be here for you during your journey to bfp :)

Elle.T. Yes , it's still quite early for a BFP. I try not to test early for that reason. I hope your symptoms mean a bfp is on the way!! It'll make it worth it. Also, I'm waiting to O, so still have to test, eventually.

Started spotting this morning so AF will either be here by this afternoon or tomorrow. Unfortunately that means my LP is still only 9-10 days. :( But I've seen worse and I've seen ladies with shorter LPs than that get their BFP so I'm not going to be too worried. I've used B6 to lengthen it, but until February I want to be natural so that if I hit my 1 year mark I can give the doctor accurate information.

Excited to start the next cycle and get to start trying again :D

Angel :hugs: Sorry about your LP being short. FX for BFP before February!

Hi ladies. I got my +opk on November 30th. So roughly a 9-10day lp. Thanks for all of your support.

Ajangel- happy&healthy 9 months to you! Glad you bugged the doc and got started on supplements.

Angel looks like AF visited us around the same day. Grrrr to her! I'll be excited for this new cycle once I feel better. I'm going to the doctor today for my diarrhea issue (sorry tmi) I just want to make sure it's not something more serious. Hope I clear up soon.

ABMommy and Angel- all of my cycles have been 9 day LPs. I'm not sure if this cycle was lengthened or not- I started taking vitamin c and progesterone cream this cycle so I'm not sure if that lengthened my LP or if you can just get pregnant with a 9 day LP! I'm thinking the supplements didn't help me since my progesterone level was still low but who knows, something worked. I don't think vitamins would hurt for you to try though if you wanted!

Flukey are you feeling better?

ABMommy ugh I hope they can give you something for your tummy issues!

ElleT hope your symptoms mean something good is going to happen!

Thanks Ajangel. I'm not too concerned, it's only my 2nd cycle off bcp... My doctor told me to monitor my periods for 6 months and if I'm not pregnant by the end of those 6 months I'll go back to see her especially if my cycles are going to keep being so short. I am on amoxicillin - I have strep throat. Slowly starting to feel better. Can't wait for this to be gone and AF to be gone so DH and I can get back on track with things! He's really upset I'm not pregnant this month so I'm hoping this cycle is ours. Going to BD more often than last cycle too. I should O right around Christmas.

How's everyone doing?

AJangel, I'm doing pretty good. Still waiting for O, lol. CD 24 today. Had some watery cm, but I've had some off and on. How are you doing?

ABmommy, sorry to hear about strep but glad your are getting it treated. I hope you can gets lots of BD in for O this month. FX for you :)

Angel, you taking it easy or working on the house?

Hi ladies!

AF came today, so I'm on a new cycle. I'm excited! :) Hoping to start OPKs around CD10-12. Hoping I O around CD16 again instead of going back to CD26. If it's Cd16 then I think we have a good chance this month since I have the last two weeks of December off for Christmas break. The joy of teaching. :)

Yes, Flueky, Today we've been working on the house. I've managed to hurt myself a few times this time around, as usual. Got my finger pinched between some boards while pulling down the wall (which hurts more than you'd think), dropped a brick on my feet, put my hand on nails a few times, blisters on my hands from ripping down walls, but most painful: stepped on a nail and it went pretty far into my foot. Definitely in pain from that one.

We made good progress though. We finished the Master bedroom, and so all that is left for the major aspects are the main bathroom and kitchen but those are big jobs. Today we were tearing out the walls in the kitchen but the walls aren't sheet rock, they are lap board (the house was built in the 20s) so it took ALL DAY to tear down the walls. On the positive side, my husband replaced the bathroom floor today and got the shower in (not fully installed but at least into the bathroom) so that is a plus. :)

Angel, ouch, ouch, ouch. I'm so clumsy anyways, I'd be so scared of getting hurt. DH would probably make me leave lol. FX you O CD16!

I'm beginning to think the stress of starting my new position has delayed O. I haven't done opk today, but this is my gut feeling. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great day. Going to finally watch the hunger games :)

ABMommy-very true! I think it probably takes a few cycles for our bodies to adjust. So sorry about the strep but amoxicillin should make you feel much better very soon!

Flukey- man I hope stress didn't delay o. But if it did I bet your body will try again really soon! This past cycle of mine was the weirdest one yet (wasn't sure when I really o'd, weird OPKs and temps) but it ended up being the best one haha. So try not to stress too much! I bet o is around the corner. I'm doing good, thanks for asking! I'm really tired and my appetite is weird but other than that no major symptoms. I started the vaginal progesterone suppositories on Thursday so I'm just waiting for them to hit me. Lol. I got another blood test yesterday to see if my HCG has doubled so I'm praying it has.. I'll find out tomorrow! I'm so paranoid of miscarriages now.

Angel- ouch!! Did you have to go to urgent care for the nail? Hopefully you're up to date on your tetanus so you won't have to get another one!

Flueky - yeah, after the nail in the foot incident it was decided that I needed to leave. Which was good because at that point it was almost 8pm, we'd already worked 11 hours and I was about to leave anyway. I am really pretty clumsy, especially when it comes to construction type work, so it makes DH nervous. But on the other hand, he's an electrician, works in construction all the time, and he's ALWAYS coming home hurt. So he has no room to talk. :haha:

It's very possible the stress of a new position delayed O. Hopefully doesn't delay it too much!

Enjoy the Hunger Games! I haven't seen either part of the new one, whenever they release a movie like that in 2 parts I always wait for the second part before I watch the first. DH and I are planning to see it sometime, but with Star Wars coming out next week that's our first priority! :D

AJAngel - I didn't go to urgent care. I just had a recent tetanus shot in July so I'm good there. The town I'm in right now is a very small town, and while it has Urgent Care, it's only open Mon-Fri (what the heck is the point of that!??!?!) and I really don't want to pay for an ER visit when I know my tetanus is up to date. Today my foot's a little swollen and hurts to walk on it (I can't actually put prsesure on the foot where the nail went in) but it's not too bad. I think I'll be okay. If it gets worse then I'll go to Urgent Care tonight when we get back to my town, where we have a decent urgent care, or I'll go to my doctor Monday.

AJangel, let us know how your hcg levels did. I'm glad symptoms aren't too bad for you so far :) yeah I'm just trying to chill as best I can with work.

Angel, yes those 2 part movies can be frustrating. I read the books but I wanted to watch it. It wasn't too bad a movie, I think the first two were better but the first two books were better as well. We are thinking of seeing Star Wars after the new year. We like to go to movies after they have calmed down :) I loved the origins trilogy, I watched them all the time as a little girl lol

Hope your foot gets better soon. Glad you already had a tetanus shot recently. I need one, just haven't bothered with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->