Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

ABMommy- how many dpo will you be on the 10th? My luteal phase is short-9 days- so AF is due for me on dec 8.

Elle- when will you start testing? I hope you are super fertile! Are you doing ovulation tests or anything like that?

Afm, my temp was still up today, I think my chart is looking triphasic?? Although isn't 6 and 7dpo too soon to start being triphasic? So confused!

Ajangel I will be 10dpo on the 10th.

Had a very vivid dream last night. Can remember a lot of details, one of which was a girlfriend of a friend was pregnant but she didn't know so the bf (friend of mine and DH) was going to surprise her by taking her out on this elegant date and tell her. Very strange how it all happened but DH said maybe it's a sign that I am pg. guess we'll find out next week! Ahh dying to POAS but I know it's way too soon still :(

Hope that is a sign for you ABMommy! I've had some symptoms but I'm trying not to symptom spot because I've had every preggo symptom in the book the past 7 months and have never gotten pregnant :-( I really was convinced I was pregnant the month of stopping the pill because I was dizzy, exhausted, and nauseas- but I hadn't even ovulated! Our bodies are so cruel. But, many women have symptoms and are pregnant so you never know! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks. I said this month I wouldn't symptom spot... But we all see how well that's going, lol. I'm anxious for next week to be here already.

I know, it's so hard not to! . I'll be like oh my gosh this is a sign.. Then I tell myself noooo stop it! Lol

Hi Elle! :wave: Welcome!! I wish my husband and I had decided to start trying as soon as we got married instead of waiting a year. If I had known it was going to take this long I definitely would have started sooner! I am not very familiar with Nuvaring, do you usually have break through bleeding when you remove it? FX that you get your BFP! When are you expecting to test?

AFM - Doctor told me that I have severely inflamed lungs, with concern for possible onset of pneumonia. :wacko: :dohh:

I'm on an inhaled steroid (less side effects than oral steroids), and antibiotics as a precaution for the possible pneumonia. She insisted on also giving me a cough syrup with codeine. I originally said I didn't need it because once I stop wheezing I will stop coughing but she was more concerned about my inability to sleep than with the need for the cough medicine. My doctor isn't one to usually push medicine, but she had a good point about the sleeping - I haven't slept very well in days and the previous night I had been up since 1am. I am glad now that I went ahead and took it. Last night was the first good nights sleep i've had in at least a week, I slept almost 11 hours. Totally worth it.

Makes me glad that I'm 99% sure I can't be pregnant this cycle (only BD was O-5, so probability is extremely low), because with all these meds I'd be a little concerned. My lungs tend to be pretty weak from my asthma and don't react well to cold, or illness, so whenever I get a cold there is a high chance it will become bronchitis or pneumonia, always a big concern for me. Hence the reason we are doing the preventative antibiotics.

Angel500- Taking out the Nuva ring usually results in breakthrough bleeding or a "AF" kinda similar to what happens when you take the sugar pills in BCP.

Ajangel25- Me too!

Hoping to test next week. body is giving me mixed signals on ovulation so not excactly sure how DPO I am. I was just going to test if AF did not come.

Its so weird though today my Cervix felt super low and hard, not sure what that means. ive read it usually means AF is coming. :dohh:

wanted to know which Opk is best, so many brands not sure which one to choose. definitely want to start that if no BFP this month.

Angel-oh gosh that's terrible! Get better soon! I guess everything really does happen for a reason (like you said those meds and pregnancy might not be good). I hope you're feeling better today.

Elle- I use the wondfo OPKs, I bought a 50 pack off amazon for 20 bucks I think it was! Much cheaper than in the stores.

Hi ladies, sorry was pretty busy yesterday. I will be replying in multiple posts cause I just can't remember everything when I go over to multiple pages :S

ABmommy, I've heard gassy as a sign for some. 4dpo yes hour DH would be a POAS addict lol :) also, congrats on your recent marriage

AJangel, we gave been married legally for a little over a year now, but have lived together for about 3 1/2 years so we felt like we were married before the ceremony. Also, I feel kinda silly now being a bit scared if I forgot my pill once in awhile. The appetite change I a bit odd, hmmm.

Elle.T, I think most of us would be a little frightened to hear twins, but then I think we would be excited and delighted. There is nothing like a twin bond I would think. Thank you, I hope I get my BFP soon too :) oh and congrats on your recent wedding :)

Okay going to read updates on next page

AJangel, it looks triphasic to me, maybe an early implant. Not everyone gets the implant dip.

AJ and ABmommy, yes symptom spotting is be the devil (remember Adam Sandler's mom in "the Water Boy") lol. I try not too because Af and pregnancy signs mimic each other. I will notice something different and try to make note but relax. Oh and vivid dreams SOOOOOOO not a sign for me. I have had crazy, vivid dreams do a long, long time. LOL.

Angel, you know you bring up a good point. Sometimes I try to think about "I wasn't meant to be pregnant right now because I would have possibly harmed my baby with *blank*". Maybe I'm crazy but it helps me to refocus and know there is a plan. Also, I hope you get to feeling WAY better soon :)

Elle.T. I'm a fan of wondfo opks off of amazon you can get severs in a combo pack with hpt for pretty cheap. I do not recommend CB advanced digital opk unless you have got regular cycles. It is very expensive and actually gave me a false peak fertility. I think because my hormones were out of whack it caused that but $50➕ and a false positive. No thanks. FX you get a BFP and wont need opks ;)

AFM, not much going on, in ttc world, faint opks. Afraid I might have caught another bug from one of my nurses so I plan to drink lots of OJ. Nose has been stopped up past couple mornings and I was burning up early tho morning (I freeze). I dreamt last night I was out and went to bathroom and I saw watery cm dropping out of me LOL I hope that's a sign of O coming 😆

So, now I have dotted crosshairs on FF. I'm assuming because I didn't get a positive opk. It thinks Friday may have been O day. I'm not too sure I agree with FF. If Ff is right I'll count myself out, only had O day and 3days before. We both had super busy week. Anyways, hope everyone has a great week :)

Morning ladies! I'm starting to feel a little better. Spent most of Saturday in bed watching tv and doing homework for my graduate course. My final project for this term was due today, so I had to finish that up. I'm only two classes away from having my Masters degree! :D :happydance: I'm going back to work today but I'm a little concerned I am not quite up to it - grocery shopping yesterday wiped me out. That's not really a good sign that I'll be able to make it through a full day of teaching. Blah. We'll see. My first 3 periods are taking practice tests today for their unit test so I can try to spend most of the class sitting at least.

Elle - Low and hard cervix usually means AF is coming, but the cervix position is the least reliable symptom in terms of determining pregnancy, or so I've been told.

As for OPKs - I use Wondfo's, which are cheap and I get them online through Amazon. I think my last pack I ordered was 100 OPKs with 20 HPTs and I paid $30 or something like that. Very cheap. Which is great if you don't know when you are going to O, so you can start testing early and not throw away a ton of $. Also nice if you are the "test twice a day" kind of person. :) I use the Wondfo's in combination with Clearblue Digi (not advanced, just the regular). Once I get what looks to be a +OPK with the Wondfo I verify with the Digi. In that way I managed to make a 2 month pack of Digi's last almost 5-6 months.

Flueky - hope you aren't getting sick! If you are, that could be affecting the temps and be why FF gave you the CH. Sometimes I think FF is a little overambitious with those CH. :haha: One month it gave me dotted CHs at CD7 or something crazy early, and I didn't actually O until CD26.

Flukey- what cd are you? Have you had fertile cm? Your dream is too funny!! I dream about taking my temps though, lol!

Angel- so glad you're feeling better! Do you teach high school?

Afm, I used a little extra progesterone cream yesterday because my temp usually drops 9dpo. Well today 9dpo my temp is still up!! I took a test today and it was a BFN. I know it's early but I used a First Response which is supposed to give results soon so feeling a little discouraged!

Flukey- what cd are you? Have you had fertile cm? Your dream is too funny!! I dream about taking my temps though, lol!

Angel- so glad you're feeling better! Do you teach high school?

Afm, I used a little extra progesterone cream yesterday because my temp usually drops 9dpo. Well today 9dpo my temp is still up!! I took a test today and it was a BFN. I know it's early but I used a First Response which is supposed to give results soon so feeling a little discouraged!

Yup, high school math. :)

Don't be too discouraged about the test. Since you can implant anywhere from CD6-12 (common is CD9), the test won't be accurate until after implantation. You could have simply not implanted yet. :)

Hi ladies. Been feeling under the weather all morning and yesterday. Got asked today if it was morning sickness- would be too soon for that but gosh I wish! Today is 7dpo... Debating on testing tonight or not.

That's true Angel, thank you!!

ABMommy- oh no, I hope you feel better soon!

Afm, I'm having pinchy cramps off and on. Most likely it's AF coming but I'd like to think its implantation, haha.

Angel, I hope work wasn't too bad today. I hope you are fully recovered soon. I actually feel much better today. I haven't been stuffed up or coughing today. So, who knows.

Ajangel, yeah it was kind of hilarious. Ttc drives us crazy huh? I have had some watery cm here and there. So we shall see. Now, 9dpo is most common implant day so if you do/did implant today a free couldn't pick up for like 2-3 days. So it's not over yet :)

ABmommy, implant occurs 6-12 dpo. So maybe an early implantation. As hard as it is, I would wait. Those BFNs can really be upsetting, but you have a fair but of tests, yes? So there we are. Also, I have my FX. Feel better soon.

AJangel, do you normally feel that when AF is coming? FX, FX, FX, FX

Well I had a big temp drop today and cramping so AF will probably be here today or tomorrow. It's so frustrating because we've timed BDing so perfectly the last 3 cycles :( I'm thinking my luteal phase is most likely to blame but I worry there's more to it.. My doc recommended my DH to get a SA so I think we will do that next.

Well wait a minute., I took a FRER today and I swear a see a line., I might be imagining it because you can't even see it on my phone camera but I really think I see one!

thanks for the recommendations for opks, will definitely check out the wondfo.

Feeling really crappy today. Lots of Lower back pain, sore boobs and stomach cramping. I keep thinking AF is coming but nothing yet. I just wish if is is AF it would hurry up and come so I can not be so uncomfortable. Last night I could barely sleep because of the back cramping and woke up poor DH with all my tossing and turning. :wacko:

AF is not due for another week, blah.

Has anyone had worse AF after stopping BC? I don't remember PMS being this bad. At least if this is PMS.

ABmommy- hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->