Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Omg I can't believe I'm writing this but I just tested this evening.. I got a BFP!!!! I literally can't stop smiling! I'm a little nervous because my temp dropped today so hopefully it's up tomorrow or I worry about a chemical!

Elle - mine got much lighter actually after I dropped bcp. I originally got on bcp to help my heavy periods, but I was on it for a long time (15 years) and my periods have been much lighter since I stopped.

Omg I can't believe I'm writing this but I just tested this evening.. I got a BFP!!!! I literally can't stop smiling! I'm a little nervous because my temp dropped today so hopefully it's up tomorrow or I worry about a chemical!

Yay!!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats!!!

Just had some very light pink when I wiped. Also had slight cramping earlier lasted less than 2 minutes. Can't wait to test in the AM!

Elle - mine got much lighter actually after I dropped bcp. I originally got on bcp to help my heavy periods, but I was on it for a long time (15 years) and my periods have been much lighter since I stopped.

Ben on BC for 8 years and when I was a teen I had really heavy AF hoping that enough time has passed that it will start to get more bearable.

AJangel, congrat!! OMG, I'm so happy for you! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Elle.T. my periods were pretty light at first, they have been picking up the last 2 cycles but not as bad as prebcp AF. The cramps have also picked up intensity the last 2, I think they are a little less painful than prebcp AF.

ABmommy, FX it was IB. How joyous it would be to have another bfp :)

Thank you so much ladies!! I'm still totally in shock and it doesn't feel real. My temp shot up today so I think I'm going to quit temping so it doesn't stress me out, haha. My only symptoms were lots and lots of cm which was unusual (TMI), my sleep got weird as I would go to sleep by 8 pm but then toss and turn in the early morning which was weird because usually I sleep through the whole night. Oh and a weird appetite- I'd get really hungry but then full really really fast and couldn't finish my food. Also I've had sharp sharp cramps the last 2 days off and on throughout the whole day but these make me a little nervous.. Hopefully that's normal?

I know miscarriages are so common so I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm still sticking around here with you guys :)

Elle- mine were about the same post pill, maybe a little lighter! But the first couple months off the pill I had a lot of PMS symptoms like headaches, dizziness, skin breakout, etc I think my body was just adjusting.

ABMommy- what's the news?!

Flukey- thank you!! We've been in this together for a while now:) I bet your BFP is right around the corner too!

AJangel, I guess we will worry about our baby til the day we die, huh? I'm happy that you will still stick with us :) yes we have been waiting for a good bit! Thank you, I'm feeling that it won't be much longer for me :)

Hi ladies. Still feeling very ill today. Sore throat hasn't gone away, only seems to have gotten worse actually. Took a test this morning, bfn, stark white actually. I stared and squinted and nothing. Also had some dark red when I wiped at FMU. I've gone a lot since then and nothing when I wipe. I think I'm out but not going to be happy if this turns into AF; today's only cd21 so would end up being a very short cycle :/

ABmommy, could it be strep throat? Was I like brownish red when you say dark red? FX it was IB. If you luteal phase was too short you may want to talk to your Dr about it. Maybe low progesterone? But let's just wait and see what happens. FX for another BFP :)

AFM, still waiting for O. Today is CD21, not far from 26 like last cycle :)

I don't think it's strep. Might just be a string of flu. Not really sure. I was too weak yesterday to get myself to the doctor and DH worked all day n couldn't take me either. I stayed home from work today too. Yah it was kinda brownish red but more red than brown if that makes sense. Fx it's IB but not getting my hopes up. Of course I'll test again in the AM.

Hopefully you O soon and you catch that eggy! Fx for you!

ABmommy, oh yuck, the flu sucks. I had it in January the tiredness was unreal. I would have went to Dr earlier but was too tired and thought I had a bad cold. I hope you feel better soon dear.

Angel, are you feeling better as week progresses?

Thanks ladies I'm hoping to feel better in the AM. I need to get my butt to work!

How are you all doing?

Flueky - Yes! I'm starting to feel better every day. Since school was cancelled today I got to spend the day resting, which really helped. I think I'll be able to be fully up to 100% by the weekend. :)

Oh man I hope you guys feel better!! Last year my DH and I both had the norovirus on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day- it was awful!

I hope you o soon Flukey!!

ABmommy, hope you are feeling better today. Test day I almost here :) FX FX FX.

Angel, always good to be feeling better by the weekend :) you will have to enjoy yourself somehow

AJangel, I got it one year on Christmas, so bad! How are you feeling? Have you been POAS? I would, LOL gotta get rid of my horde of tests.

Elle.T. Hope you are doing well today :)

Haha I have!! My DH today was like what are you doing?! I'm like making sure I'm still pregnant! LOL I'm still in disbelief. The test line is still lighter than the control, I keep expecting it to get darker and darker and it's not really getting dark which makes me worry about a chemical but then again it's only 12dpo! LOL. So since I got a positive on 10dpo, when would I have implanted? I turned a clear blue digital "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on 10dpo so I'm thinking I implanted early?

I called my doc and got progesterone and HCG levels drawn but I don't think I'm going to get the results until Monday. Ugh!

Elle and ABMommy will you test soon?

Probably from 6-8dpo, I would think (6-7 more likely). I would try not to stress. Is the line darker than 10dpo? I hate waiting for results, especially when you know it gets processed pretty fast on most tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->