Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Elle- I usually start my opks around cd10. This cycle I didn't O until cd 16 but I have so many opks I don't mind using so many. Have you gotten your +opk yet?

I also need to lose some weight. I would like to lose 20 lbs (for now). I know it'll help and make me feel better too. Plus yesterday my grandmother (whom I rarely see, she lives in Florida I'm in Indiana), decided to tell me that I looked overweight in my wedding pictures (she didn't come, I sent her some pics a few weeks ago). How freakin rude. Like no kidding I know I've put on some weight I don't need your input.

Flueky did you O? Are we in the tww together?!

I did some research and found that yeast infections will not affect fertility, just may make you not want to have sex due to the pain. Which is soooo true it was so uncomfortable but luckily DH got it done quick when we did it the other day. Unfortunately we only did it once during my fertile time and I don't think I'm up to doing it again today just to cover all the bases. Oh well. I think we're gonna try SMEP next cycle if DH is up to it. Otherwise it's going to be more like NTNP. Really frustrated too because DH keeps going back and forth about finances and I think unless he gets his head on straight soon we're gonna stop TTC all together. Ugh. I just can't deal with his wavering feelings right now.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

I got my blinking smiley face this morning! I was so excited, you'd think I'd gotten a BFP :rofl: I was starting to worry I wouldn't O until late again and was getting upset.

So here's my question ladies, we BD last night. Today I got my blinky. Do we keep up every other (SMEP) until the solid smiley, or do we just go for it as many nights as I can? :haha: We haven't had tests done so there's no indication that there could be a sperm issue, so I don't know if that could still cause a chance of low sperm on actual O day.

You'd think at 10 months of TTC I'd have this down, but i have never had the advanced before so I'm not sure how much difference there is in my BD yesterday versus today.

ABmommy That's horrible that she decided to tell you that you look overweight. OMG. I mean, come on. Yes, we know when we've gained weight, we don't need it pointed out to us.

Good to know that the yeast infection doesn't affect fertility. I was afraid it could because of the discharge? But I can imagine that you wouldn't want to do it because of pain. Not sure I could handle it. :wacko:

Good luck sorting out stuff with DH. Sounds confusing. :(

Flukey- any positives yet?? I hope you o'd!! Are you off for this holiday? I'm feeling pretty good! I am 6 weeks today! Still no morning sickness which sort of freaks me out because I don't have many symptoms but oh well. My first appt is Tuesday and I'm hoping they'll do an ultrasound then. Although I might be snowed in.. We went out of town and are supposed to get like 20 inches of snow which is the most I'll have ever seen in my life!!

Angel and Elle- any sign of o? **your post from today just loaded.. I don't know anything about digitalis but I think that means you're about to o??

ABMommy- hope this is your cycle!

ABmommy, how rude. My grandmother is the same though. I don't live near her. I'm sorry that DH is feeling unsure of finances and ttc.

Angel, its tricky with advanced because sometimes you get more or less days of flashing smiley. My drive has been up if you know what I mean so not been waiting every other day. However, its not a positive so every other day should be fine until solid smiley.

AJangel, waiting to O. I couldn't hold my urine. I had like 3 glasses of water with my hot wings so no opk yet today. I've been having right sided O pains so I think its coming. I have prayed every morning and night for O. Some ladies don't have many symptoms or they start kicking in a little later. 20 inches of snow?! Wow, its 70 degrees today, freak warm spell ( not complaining). Let us know how appt goes. I hope they do ultrasound for you

AJangel - Yep, it means I'm about to O. The bouncy smiley could last for a few days though, so once I get the Solid Smiley that is the equivalent of a +OPK. The bouncy means it's detected the estrogen surge (I think) prior to the LH surge so I'm entering the high fertile period. I am hoping to O in a couple days.

Flueky - Thanks. :) I'll probably take a day off and keep up every other until I get the solid smiley (and/or +OPK on the ICs), then do it that day and the next couple until we get a confirmation on FF from temps

Bah, still negative opk. I'm thinking about stop opks. I actually did that in September and Od a week or two later. (that or vitex worked then). Just take temps and notice my cervical fluid. I'm getting tired of this cycle, I know it has nothing on AJangels longest but still.

Angel, no problem taking a night off ;)

Flukey- what cd are you on? I'm getting impatient for you, it seems like this cycle of yours has been forever!! I said a prayer for you tonight!

Cd38, well technically CD39 now. It has felt forever long. Thank you AJangel :hugs:

Hey Ladies hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

So far no + on the OPks it does seem to be getting darker though, I was supposed to O today but so far nothing yet. We have just been trying to BD as much as possible. I feel like I might have O'd on Christmas but not 100% saw some ewcm the most ive seen thus far at least. I am currently on CD15 so still hopeful that it will happen and hopefully we haven't missed it. I haven't been consistent with taking the opks though kinda take them sporadically since my sleeping cycle is all wacky so its possible it could have happened and I just missed it with the testing.

Flueky88- Thank you! hoping you have some good news soon too. I feel you on stopping the opks. It can make you feel a bit discouraged sometimes when you dont O when your supposed too.

Angel5000- congrats on your blinkey! lol

Ajangel25- glad your doing well so far! Its such an exciting time.:happydance:

Day 2 of Blinky Smiley Face. Temp was up today so I'm hoping this is my Pre-O rise and that I'll get my usual O dip in the next day or two. Took yesterday off and will BD tonight and then every other until I get the +OPK.

Flueky - 39 and still no sign of O? :wacko: Wow. That's awful! Keeping FX that you get an O soon!!

Ok ladies I think I finally ALMOST have a positive Opks!!!

Here it is: https://i65.tinypic.com/30kby45.jpg

Last one. Please tell me I'm not crazy. Lol:happydance:

Angel- my advice is to continue every other day until you get the solid, then do it that day and the next 2 days.

Ajangel- thanks. It's been a hell of a week with going back and forth with DH. I just don't want to bring a baby into this world if I don't feel like he's 100% ready. So I'm down about that. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'll be NTNP until we can get some debt paid off (aka, student loans of mine). I hope you can make it to your appt! We are supposed to get freezing rain but no snow yet. Darn it, I love snow! Lol

Flueky- you have better patience than me. I don't know how you (and others) handle the long cycles. I hope you O soon!

Elle- yes it's getting close! I would try to test every few hours with a hold so you don't miss it!

YAY!! lol im so excited since it confirms that something is coming even though I dont have much EWCM just really wet (tmi!).

ABmommy- I know it can be tough, me and DH have quite a bit of debt post wedding but at this point we both really want a child and will do whatever it takes to make the finances work. It can definitely be scary not to be financially ready for a baby but lucky we have alot of family support and we know we may NEVER be where we would like to be before having a child. However I definitely get it you both need to be 100% about it. Hope it all works out! :hugs:

Elle- take another one in a few hours, I think it'll be positive today!!

ABMommy- ugh so sorry about the back and forth with your DH. Well maybe NTNP will be less stressful in general for you? Who knows maybe less stress will equal BFP!

Looks like my temp stayed level today, my temps seem to be following the exact same pattern as last month (different temperatures, but same up down pattern) with a dip, a rise, stay up and then (hopefully) dip tomorrow.

Now that I've had 2 blinky smiley faces, I didn't use the advanced Digi this morning because I only have a couple tests left. If I understand the directions correctly I needed to use FMU until I got my blinky but now I can use FMU or test during the day?? I am thinking I'll keep using my ICs today/tomorrow/etc and when I get close to a + on the ICs then use the Digi's. I just don't want to keep using the Digi's if it's just going to give me a blinky automatically until my surge and I don't think I"ll get my surge until tomorrow or the day after. And I almost never can detect my surge with FMU (not usually until about 2pm) so I think I'll use them in the afternoon the next couple days. Will that mess them up or will they still work? (I'm just so new to the advanced versions).

Elle - That looks pretty darn close to positive!! I'd say in a few hours it will probably be positive. :)

ABangel - Thanks, that's what I think I'm going to do. I know that debt can be scary, we are in a similar situation where I have a LOT of student loan debt, plus we've gone into some debt remodeling the rental property. It's a scary thing to go into it, especially when finances aren't set. Hopefully you and DH can figure out what you want to do. Do you have a long time before you can get your debt paid down?

So yesterday was definitely a + opk, took another one and it was darker tried again this am and it was way lighter so I guess its safe to assume I O'd yesterday which is actually right on time. we BD'd last night and the night before so I hope thats enough will probably try 1 more time tonight for good measure even though I won't lie I'm kinda tired. :haha:

Now its time for the tww where I kinda freak out for the next 12-14 days. :happydance::wacko:

How you ladies doing? Anyone else in their tww??

Hi ladies, sorry I've been reading but lurking. Had been feeling down about O and just felt need to step back a moment. So my temp shot way up this morning almost a whole 1.0 so I'm thinking maybe I had a short surge? I didn't drink or get up or anything that should affect my bbt. I don't feel sick either. I guess I will just see how my temps do the next couple days. FX and/or prayers much appreciated.

Angel, it looks like you Od by your temps :)

Elle.T. and ABmommy Woohoo for tww.

Got my +OPK on the IC yesterday and my Peak Smiley yesterday!!

Today's temp was down so I think I'm actually going to O today or tomorrow depends on tomorrow's temp. I often have a dip and then a rise right before O and then another O dip, so hoping that is what is going on.

Only a couple days from the TWW!! :happydance:

Elle So if yesterday was as +OPK and today is -OPK, then you can O anywhere from 12-48 hours from the +OPK so just because the OPK is now negative doesn't mean you necessarily O'd yet but that your surge is over. Which means you could have O'd yesterday ,or could O today or tomorrow. The only way to confirm the exact day of O is through temps. Though your CM will give you a good indication of whether you are still fertile or have already O'd. At least for me my CM will switch to creamy very quickly after O. Definitely try to O today and maybe tomorrow just to make sure ou get everything in. At least today if at all possible.

Flueky Hoping you O'd!!! I don't think I O'd yet. I got my +OPK and Peak smiley yesterday. And I often get a dip and then a rise right before O and then will dip again for O. Like a pre-O temp surge. So I think I'm going to O today or tomorrow.

Flueky88- Im sorry your having a tough time, I am praying for some good news for your soon.

Angel5000- Yea I got the + opk on 12/27 and saw lots of EWCM and had O cramps on my left side on 12/28. today I checked my CM and it was dry/creamy like so I am pretty sure I O'd on 12/28 because it switched back already. We BD on the 26th, 27th and 28th so I am hoping 1 of these will stick. AF is due in 12 days so we will see. I feel pretty good about this cycle just trying not to get tooo excited because I know even with perfect timing it still may not happen. Hoping that you O soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->