Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

AJangel, I'm to manage the nurses schedules, patient problems, work a zillion reports, any "patient" issue not really the financial side. However with our staff shortage I have been seeing several patients a day. Ugh, too much. Nurses unhappy about on call, weekends, holidays, branch manager. Yes, I hope it means something good too :) I can't wait to hear about your next appt :)

Angel, yay for CH! LOL, Its okay about drinking too much from time to time. I think I'll test the 10th. Should have AF or bfp at that point

I'm kinda confused in this term. What is CH?

CH is short for crosshairs. You get them on FF when it detects O. The vertical line is O date and horizontal is your bbt coverline. Never be afraid to ask questions :)

Flukey- oh gosh, that sounds like so much work!! And stressful especially if patients and nurses are complaining. My new management position isn't bad, but I sort of miss floor nursing too. I hope everything works out for you on Monday and this weekend goes well!

AJangel, I'm glad yours is going well. Were you on a hospital floor? I like being on the road for the most part. When you are out driving on a pretty day or you can scream and cry when you are in your car. It's really nice then. Today wasn't horrible, busy but not terrible. Sundays typically are even better, I'm really hoping so. I got a bit worried and thought maybe I haven't Od because my temps gave been low (alcohol to blame one morning). I'm trying not to fret and stress because if I did not O will be delayed even longer. I just need to be confident in my body.

Well I hope you all are having a great start to the new year!

ABmommy, are you okay? We haven't heard from you in a bit.

Flukey- I work at a long term care facility for children with disabilities, so I was working directly with them meds, trach care etc. now I'm more paperwork and scheduling appts, managing care etc but the good part is I can still go spend time with the kids whenever I have free time which is nice. What kind of home health do you do-ortho, hospice, wounds? That would be nice to be on the road and not stuck in a building all day!

Don't worry about your temps too much, they are still higher than cover line!

ABMommy- I've been wondering about you too! Hope all is well!

Ajangel, we have a hospice dept but I stay away from their. We do everything, but we aren't private duty so we teach on how to do most things (no teach on wound vacs, picc dressing change, unna boots, etc). My favorite thing to do are wounds. I'm going through a wound treatment associate program right now. I really hope to work at a wound clinic one day :). Oh and about your job, I hate trachs, never felt comfortable with them especially on a child. That's good you can go back to the floor some :)

And today temp is below coverline. I just don't know what to think. Oh well.

Flukey- I haven't gotten to work with wound vacs very often so they make me uncomfortable! I can do picc lines but they also make me nervous because of how sterile you have to be, I'm afraid I'll mess up lol. Oh wow, what's the wound training like? I always thought it would be cool to be a wound care nurse too!

About your temps- you are 6dpo so maybe it's an implantation dip?? I pray it'll be up tomorrow! But maybe you could keep up the BD'ing, just in case?

Flueky - your temps are really low. . . Maybe Implantstion? Hope so!

My post O temps have been low this cycle. Not below cover line or anything just not as high as I expected.

Ajangel, right now it's been mostly watching videos. Kind of like an online class. Next week I think we get to do a few skills. I've learned some things and understand the why for now. PICCS don't bother me at all.

Yes I hope it's implantation dip. If not I may ask Dr for provera prescription and think about taking it.

Angel, yeah I was shocked how low. They weren't this low that cycle when I started temping post O. So who knows. Maybe stress is causing erratic temps. I can't wait to see your bfp.

Hi all, i am new to this forum. I stopped bcp last month and had my AF on 10dec. We had some unprotected sex byt i did not chart anything last month. I am not sure when i may get my next period. But i am feeling something uneasy for last week. I am having browish discharge, though very less, but it is continuing for about 4 days and i do find a mettalic taste. I tested with a difital one yesterday and it came negative. I know i was on cd25 yesterday so too early to test but this brownish discharge is bothering me. Can anyone help what this could mean?

New world, some women get some spotting/discharge after stopping the pill from what I've read. Also, a digital isn't as sensitive.

Well, my CH are still there but my temp was still so low today. I don't think I Od. I think stress made my temps that high :(

Dear Flueky88, thank you for your response! I was getting half mad with this discharge and a wierd headache and this mettalic taste in mouth... I dont know what is happening.

I hope you get bfp soon. I am so alein to this charting concept. I guess i have to learn a lot!!! In the mean time i will keep on visiting this thread and check on everyones updates...

Christmas break is over and it's back to work today. :( Ugh. I'm so not feeling it. LoL! It snowed here last night and we have a 2hour delay today so that the roads will be driveable. Inside of town isn't bad but parts of our district are out in the outskirts (and up the hills) and so they have much worse road conditions than we do. At least it'll be a short day to start the week off. But seriously, I think that the first week back from a long holiday should be only 4 days long. We need to ease back into this thing! :rofl:

newworld - it could be a lot of things. Coming off of bcp can be confusing. It could be just random spotting, or it could be your period coming early (first few months after bcp could be irregular). Could also be implantation bleeding, but without knowing if you ovulated yet that's difficult to say. Testing with a FRER would be the best way to go, much more sensitive than a digital. :)

Flueky - oh no! I hope that's not the case! But your temps are all over the place. :( Keeping FX for you.

Flukey- ugh I'm so frustrated for you!! You do have the provera option.. I was always so stubborn though because I felt like I would eventually O. Do you feel like maybe your gearing up to O snd then don't from stress?

Angel- so jealous of your breaks! I always thought being a school nurse would be fun to get off summers and winter breaks!

Newworld, keep us posted and feel free to ask questions. I have learned so much from this site :)

Angel, boo for going back to work. The kids around here don't go back until tomorrow. I'm sure they were happy. Yes, I'm really not happy with my temps. I need to give my body an ultimatum "O today or tomorrow, what's it going to be?!" LOL if I did I know it'd be bad timing of BD. My drive is down with all the stress.

AJangel, yes, I feel like I've geared up to O twice by CM and temps getting low. I'm sure my pituitary gland said, "We don't got time for this sh*t!" And halted O. I feel like it's the only logical explanation as my cycles were getting normal.

I should be meeting with my branch manager and our director Thursday to talk about my future. Maybe once this is over I can O. I can't believe FF hasn't taken away CH. How are you feeling?

ABmommy, and Elle.T. hope you guys are doing good :)

Ajangel - Yeah, the breaks make the job worthwhile. :haha: I love to teach, for obvious reasons other than the breaks (because seriously they don't make up for the craziness I deal with if I didn't like the job otherwise! :rofl: ) but the breaks certainly are nice to give me a chance to recuperate.

Flueky - are you getting fertile CM again? I'm really surprised that FF is still giving you CH. Crazy app!

Lol, yeah, I'm really suprised. I'm excited to see what crazy temp I have tomorrow, hehe.

I don't think I could be a teacher, too much going on at once. So glad that we are all different. That's like I could never be pediatric nurse, couldn't imagine taking care of a dying child. Anyways, past my bedtime lol. Goodnight and stay tuned for the erratic temp tomorrow a.m. lol

That's funny you said that because I was just thinking I could never be a nurse. Just so much that I don't think I could handle. Especially the kids. That would just kill me. I have a lot of family members who are nurses and I have so much respect for them!! I have a friend who was a hospice nurse and she had to quit because she couldn't handle any more death (she's now training to be a teacher) .

Yes, I could not do hospice care. I'm a fixer upper nurse lol. I think I'd be depressed with all the deaths. It takes a very special person to do hospice.

Oh, CH have been taken away. It's about time. Now to ask for prescription or wait. I'll probably ask so I have the option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->