Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Got some BD in today and told DH to expect to BD tomorrow and possibly the next two until I get a rise and confirmation of O. His only reaction was "wow, you're gonna be sore" :dohh: :rofl:

Thanks Flueky!!

Elle - Oh yeah that's a good sign that you O'd. Sounds like you got your bases covered. Good luck!! :)

Angel, your DH reaction is so funny.

Temp is still much higher than my preO temps. So I'm thinking that I probably did O since I'm not feeling sick and following the temp "rules". Just praying tomorrow I have another high temp and get my CH :)

Tiny temp rise today. It's amazing how similar the pattern this cycle is to last cycle (just delayed by a couple days). I should have a bigger jump tomorrow and then FF will probably pin today or yesterday as O day. We've BD every other day for awhile. Going to try to get in tonight too if DH and I are both up to it, and that should seriously cover our bases. So hoping that this is my month!

I got a note from my doctor that my pap was abnormal this year. It's been 3 years of normal but this time abnormal again but thankfully negative for HPV and the cancer cells are negative too. She said that the procedures have changed and since I'm now in the 30+ category (oh yay....I'm old..... :haha: ) even though it was abnormal I don't have to do another pap for 3 years because the tests were negative. I was unsure about this and asked some follow up questions (via the messaging portal my clinic has) so she made a point ot call me today and go over the new recommendations from the cancer guidelines and stuff. I really do love my doctor. She also said that if waiting 3 years makes me uncomfortable we can do another pap in a year, not a problem, but she doesn't think I need one in another few months. Unless I get pregnant and then we'll do a follow up.

Flueky Those temps look very good for O! Pretty sure you'll get CH tomorrow! :D

Flukey- your last 2 temps are so high, I think you did o!!! Maybe you just missed your surge with OPKs. Fingers crossed for a bunch more high temps! And your BD timing looks perfect. I'm hoping this is your month!!

Angel- did your doc say what "abnormal" cells are if HPV is negative? I wouldn't worry too much, recommendations are always changing. And yay for positive OPK! I hope this is your month too!

ABMommy- how are you doing?

Elle- how many dpo are you?

Ito pretty cool you are all in the TWW together, hoping you all get BFPs!

Afm, had my first appt yesterday. I really love my doctor.. I'm anxious about a lot of things and he's really on top of things. I had an ultrasound and the baby measured 6weeks4days, according to my temps on FF I was 6w3d so it's really amazing how temps can be so accurate. We saw the flickering of the heartbeat too! The bean just looks like a blob though. He wants me back in 2 weeks to try to measure the heartbeat. My SIL freaked me out asking why I have to come back (she's had 6 miscarriages) but I think my doc is just really thorough? I'm hoping so!

Ajangel - she did say what the cells were that were abnormal but I don't remember what it was specifically (I could pull up the lab and look I suppose but I'm too lazy to look again). She said that since the HPV and cancer screen is negative that at my age with a relatively healthy immune system my body will more than likely heal itself (which it has done before, the last couple times i Had abnormal cells) and so she isn't worried about it. I will probably request a pap again in a year, even though she said we don't have to do it for 3 years, just to be safe.

So great that you have a good doctor!! Sounds like he's really on top of things.

Angel, way to go sounds like you got your bases covered :) I had an abnormal pap in May and I really think I has something to do with stopping the pill and hormones out of whack (maybe I'm crazy) my pap I November was fine. I think 3 years is too long to wait. Yes, I'm thinking I did ovulate :) I'm really hoping for crosshairs, God is good.

AJangel, thank. Yes I think everything was timed good. My drive was up and that helped 😳 hehe. Praying for CH tomorrow :) and a bfp in about 2 weeks. That's awesome about your appt. I think they normally like an US at 8 weeks so its probably to do with that. Keep us updated :)

Right!? I mean 3 years sounds so long! Especially with how quickly cervical cancer can spread. I mean, I know that they say that if nothing has shown by age 30 the likelihood is really low but still....I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Angel, you definitely have to be your own advocate sometimes. I'm thinking you will have CH tomorrow yay :)

AFM, got CH today my temp was a decent amount lower but higher than coverline so yeah. My temp will definitely be up tomorrow as I plan to drink a little tonight. I have had a drink in months and I had a near mental breakdown with work. I plan to step down from management because I can't handle all the drama. So I'm feeling better that I've spoke with our director. Anyways, I hope everyone has a fabulous New Years and be safe :) here's hoping for some more bfps in 2016!

Yay for CH!!

I'm thinking I'll have CH tomorrow or day after. We are going to be at my sisters tonight and will be drinking so my temp will probably be up. If I can still manage to get a decent amount of sleep and temp at a decent time I will still temp tomorrow but if we stay at my sisters (which we probably will just to be safe, even though I live about 10 minutes down the road) then that may not happen.

Looks like if I O'd on CD18-19 then AF is due Jan 8-9 (10 day LP), so my test date is the 10th/11th. That's still early at only 11DPO but if I wait all the way until I get into the middle of the week then I don't know if I can handle it before work and I don't know if I can hold off until the following weekend! :haha:

Angel, hehe glad I'm not the only one drinking tonight. Actually just bought some red moscato bafegoot champagne. 11dpo not too early or too late for bfp. I'll be praying for CH, fertilization, implantation for you (this goes to you two, ABmommy and Elle.T., as well). I haven't decided about when to test yet. I will ponder that tomorrow

AJangel, Elle.T., ABmommy, and AJangel, happy new year! :)

Hello Ladies and Happy New Year!

Ajangel25- I am currently 4DPO and trying not to symptom spot since that drives me crazy. lol Its so hard though. So glad your pregnancy is progressing well. hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you!

Angel5000- I totally agree 3 years is a long wait. my Dr told me I should come back every 2 years since I havent had an abnormal pap in about 6 years. used to have issues with that when I was younger and had 2 Colposcopies and it was soo painful only to be told that it would probably clear up on its own which it did but I guess better safe than sorry. and it looks like we will be testing around the same time. AF is due 1/10 for me probably test on 1/8, trying not to think about it so I can resist the urge to test earlier.

Flueky88- Glad you made the changes right for you, I have been in management positions for over 5 years and it can be really emotional and mentally draining at times depending on the company. your body doesn't need the added stress. Glad to see your temps up! I haven't stopped drinking while ttc yet because I dont want to drive myself too crazy. even though we dont drink to much I definitely want to enjoy DH birthday and NYE.

:happydance::happydance: Happy New Year everyone!

Elle.T. Yeah its just too much right now, I cannot deal with everyone else's problems right now especially where everyone under me can't stand my manager. I realized how much I hate drama and what I do is avoid but I can't really do that so yeah. Plus I'm working at least 9 hours a day. Trying to make sure all our patients are seen when staff is short due to injuries and vacation for holiday. Nope, nope not for me. I'm 4dpo too :) (I hope). I don't symptom spot. I only usually drink around AF I didn't last time because I was sick.

Apparently, drinking really lowers my bbt, I charted but discarded temp.

Flueky88- Honestly I left my job in April because of the stress, it was a decent paying job but it was way to much drama! I am a very nice person but theses people pushed me to the brim. I would come home every day damn near in tears because of all the drama. My body doesn't react well to stress and I started having trouble sleeping and lot on anxiety. It was the first time I ever resigned from a job but honestly it was the best decision ever. I came in as a supervisor so I wasnt able to step down to a lower position. Its great that you are able to make it work at your job, and I know how hard it is to admit outloud that you cant handle something. Its so brave to make the decision best for you no matter what. Hope this makes things less stressful for you!

:hugs:

Flukey- so sorry your new position was so stressful. I'm a big believer that you have to enjoy your job so I'm glad you made the choice to step down if you were unhappy though. Will you go back to your old position right away?

Fingers crossed for all of you!! Happy new year!!

Thank you the support Elle.T. and AJangel. Our director will come by our office Monday or Thursday and we will talk then. But when I spoke with her yesterday it sounded like I could go back to being a field nurse soon.

Morning ladies! I didn't temp today because after staying up late + drinking + not sleeping well (my sisters spare bed isn't teh most comfortable) I figured it wouldn't be accurate. Hopefully after tomorrow (and/or Sunday's) temps I'll get my CH.

Flueky - Sorry your job is so stressful but hopefully stepping down will help. I've always been a strong believer in that you have to enjoy your job at least some what, I mean if you are spending 40ish hours a week at a place, you shouldn't hate it.

I am so appreciative of all the support. I just can't wait for my official step down. I'm dreading working this weekend and praying I'm not killed with calls. We shall see I suppose. I had a hard time falling asleep and I woke up super early. I used a temp adjuster. I've been nauseated off and on ever since eating breakfast yesterday, yuck. I'm not really symptom spotting on that its just way too noticeable. I'm thinking it's all stress related for the weekend though. I'm sorry, I feel like I'm being such a Debbie downer. Well happy new year ladies and here's to some bumps and babies in 2016 :)

Oh and Angel I can't wait to see your CH today :)

Flukey- what did you have to do as a manager? I used to work in home health and our managers job seemed very stressful. Too much dealing with Medicare and what not. Ugh sorry about the nausea.. I got hit hard with it this week and it's awful. BUT hoping that means there's something good happening for you!!

Angel- any CH today??

I got my CH! :) I'm 4DPO today. AF is due on the 8th, I'm looking at testing the 10th (that puts me at 12DPO and 2 days late).

Flueky - I was nauseous all day yesterday too, but I'm pretty sure my problem was a result of drinking the night before. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->