Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Hey ladies. I'm doing ok, been following the thread but not posting. Kinda feeling discouraged about ttc and it's only cycle two. I was just hoping this would be super easy and it doesn't seem like it will be. I am not out yet this cycle AF is due on the 10th but I don't "feel" pregnant I'm guessing I feel like I would just KNOW when I'm preggers and I know thsee are irrational thoughts and I want to stay positive but I cant help being in my thoughts. If I dont get the BFP this cycle or next we would need to hold off on ttc for a few months because we are going on a cruise in April and I really don't want to travel unless I'm through the first trimester if I was pregnant. So if I'm not pregnant soon we would be waiting by the next cycle we would be waiting til after May to try again. Sorry for the rant just needed to get that out.

Oh and my sister annoyed me a little by going on and on about how she didn't have to try to get pregnant and it just happened. And how we shouldn't "need" to try for a baby that it will just happen. I'm like for everyone it isn't that simple for some women it doesn't just happen. She has gotten pregnant on almost every form of BC so she doesn't understand the concept of needing to "try".... ugh. Ok I'm done. Lol

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Oh, elle.t. :hugs: don't feel discouraged. I know it can be hard, when you want something so bad and it feels out of your grasp. It will happen. Also, lots of ladies don't feel pregnant at first or even think AF is on her way. I try not to symptom spot and be cautiously optimistic whenever I'm in the tww. Also, some people have no clue about how hard ttc can be and are so insensitive. That's why DH and I have limited amount of people know we are ttc.

I'm still cheering for you guys, newworld, ABMOMMY, angel, elle.t. and looking forward to some bfps :)

Ellet- like Flukey said, no symptoms doesn't mean you're not pregnant! I didn't get symptoms until I was 5 weeks along and that was just sore boobs, the nausea didn't start until close to 7weeks. Otherwise I was 100 percent convinced AF was going to show. So don't count yourself out yet! I'm still very hopeful for you! And I know what you mean about people being insensitive. I made the mistake of telling people I was TTC and then they would be like "just have more sex" blah blah blah and I would get so annoyed I'm like it's not that easy for everybody. And people don't realize how sensitive of a subject it is!

Flukey- will you have to make an appt with your doc? I see you've got some fertile CM, maybe you're gearing up again!!

I think I'll just message her through patient portal. If not make apps next week, but I think she'll prescribe because she knows what's going on.

I'm hoping I'm gearing up for O again. I'm not doing any more opks this cycle though.

Thanks ladies!!! I really needed that.

Flueky88. I'm really sorry your having a tough time, even though I'm new to charting your chart looks like O might be coming soon. Fx that something happens soon!!

No problem, Elle.T. We all need a boost sometimes.

Well, I have the prescription filled and I'm feeling unsure of starting it yet. Ugh, I wish I had a crystal ball sometimes. I booked a massage next week so maybe I'll start that weekend if no O by then.

Morning ladies. I haven't checked in for a few days, but I'm still here. :)

9DPO today. Yesterday evening when I checked cervix it was low/firm and I had some light pink/red, which is typical of 8DPO. So AF will probably be here tomorrow (or at least spotting tomorrow). Disappointed because this month our timing was so good. :(

If AF shows Friday then I should still O again before the end of the month, and if that doesn't turn out to be BFP I can call my doctor and she'll start the referral process. I just didn't want to go through all the testing. Blah.

Elle - :hugs: No symptoms doesn't mean not pregnant. Just like having all the symptoms doesn't mean pregnant. ;) but we all totally get what you're feeling. Hope you are feeling better.

Flueky - so sorry you are having so many issues. :hugs: Sounds like a plan to start next weekend if no O. The massage could be good for you. :) I have one scheduled for this weekend. I can't wait. :D

Angel, oh I hope it's IB!! I hope you don't need the testing done but I'm glad your Dr is willing to help.

I have talked with DH and I'm going to start prometrium tomorrow. I'm going on stop temping until next cycle and I'm going to drink and enjoy some time off work next week. I'm going to transition away from management so I feel like a burden is being lifted off my shoulders. I feel like I need a fresh start/new cycle so I can get my bfp :)

Thank you for all the support ladies and I will continue to be your cheerleader. I hope you are all doing well :dust: to everyone

I would really like it to be IB but this is too much like pre-AF. :( I had nothing most of the day but when I checked cervix this afternoon CM is basically dried up but I got a little red when checking cervix so I'm 99% sure I'm out. Now just have to wait for :witch: to show her face .

Oh angel, I'm sorry sweetie. Well I may be joining you. Started having some brown spotting. So now I'm really confused on what to do. DH asked me to wait until weekend though. I would rather my body do its own "reset". Sorry if I'm driving you all batty.

Angel-doesn't your temp usually drop 9dpo? Even if AF shows at least maybe your temps will have been better this cycle? Hopefully they stay nice and high though! :)

Flukey- hmmm your spotting without provera??

ABMommy- are you doing ok?

Elle- anything new with you?

Hello Ladies,

not much going on my end. I am 10/11 DPO took a test yesterday and it was a BFN trying to hold out on testing til AF is due on Sunday but might take another test tomorrow. So far I dont feel to much symtom wise either for pregnancy or AF. usually I get really sore BB, cramping and cravings with PMS but so far nothing. I was really fatiqued today and slept most of the day and an emotional wreck yesterday, crying like a baby and just feeling kinda blah. I have no idea whats going on my body seems to be ALL over the place.

Flueky- dont feel bad at all, I love the sense of community and the fact we can all be honest about how our experiences with this ttc journey.

Flueky - hopefully your body is doing its own reset. Would be better than having to force it. And don't feel bad at all. I love how we can just talk and vent to each other :) I am in. A few different threads but I really love the couple that are small like this and we all really "know" each other and are comfortable saying what we need to :)

Ajangel - I didn't think about it but you are right. My temps usually do start to drop at least a little on 9dpo. It's Been cold enough that I've been letting the dogs sleep with us the last few nights and they are like major heaters so that might have affected my temps a little but usually not enough to worry about. Would be nice if my temps were getting better :)

Ajangel, yes, I hadn't started the progesterone but it was only like 2 very small spots both wouldn't even been dime sized. No more today though. How are you doing?

Elle.T. got my fingers crossed that you get your bfp this weekend. Thank you for understanding.

Angel, I can't keep up with the bigger threads. I'll read some of the others but I only comment on this one. Your temps look great :) I'm so excited!

ABmommy, still thinking about you.

Elle- maybe no signs is a good sign! Fingers crossed!!

Angel- anymore spotting?? Hopefully if no BFP your LP will have lengthened, but I'm still hoping for a BFP.

Flukey- hmmm that's so odd.. Do you take your temps at the same time each day? I wonder if there's anyway you could have ovulated?? I'm doing good! Actually a little worried., I had horrible nausea and vomiting for 1.5 weeks and then yesterday all of a sudden it disappeared. Not that I like being sick but I worry something is wrong!

AJangel, I 've had like 3 days I didn't take at normal time, but only once during LP. I didn't temp this morning because I just didn't feel like it. I think I'll do hpt this weekend just in case I did O when FF thought. I'm sorry you are worried. Would your Dr see you just in case and to ease your mind? Stress is definitely not good for you. I'll be praying for your little peanut.

Still no sign of AF. no spotting. No blood when checking cervix. I should be spotting by now. So nervous that I'm getting my hopes up for nothing. :/ trying to make myself believe I'm out but the lack of signs are making me want to hope! I might test tonight just to get it out of my system. But even if there's a line on the Wondfo I know I won't believe it will be anything more than a chemical until I hit at least 14dpo.

Oh I'm praying this is it for you Angel. I will wait patiently for your test :)

Think I'm out. Sore BB and cramping it feels like AF might be making her appearance soon.

Oh no Elle.T. I hope she isn't making her appearance for another 9 months. Will be here for you either way though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->