Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel, oh goodness, it's one thing after another for you :hugs:

LoL tell me about it!!

I'm feeling better now. Slept til 10, then was up for a couple hours, took a warm bath, went back to sleep and slept until 3. Clearly I needed sleep because I'm feeling a lot better now.

Gagrlinpitt any ypdates?

AJangel, hope you are having a good weekend.

Angel, glad you are feeling better.

ABmommy, aren't you in the tww?

Elle.T. not much long until your vacation. April will be here before we know it

Gagrlinpitt any ypdates?

AJangel, hope you are having a good weekend.

Angel, glad you are feeling better.

ABmommy, aren't you in the tww?

Elle.T. not much long until your vacation. April will be here before we know it

Still no cycle.. Brown/red Discharge is back along with some really egg white cm and the occasional blood streak on the toilet paper. I've been doing some online research and been reading a thing about what's called the "mirena crash". Apparently since the mirena makes progesterone sometimes your body can get lazy and then when it comes out, your body has to kick back on with making it. I'm sure the stress of trying to sell my house, my anxiety, and everything else isn't helping either.

Thank you for being so sweet and asking!

How are you?

Ugh, I don't think I'll use any hormonal birth control again. I hate how it messes with me. I think we'll just live dangerously after our first whenever that happens. Stress definitely can interfere with your hormones with the increases levels of cortisol. Hope your stress levels go down soon

Ugh, I don't think I'll use any hormonal birth control again. I hate how it messes with me. I think we'll just live dangerously after our first whenever that happens. Stress definitely can interfere with your hormones with the increases levels of cortisol. Hope your stress levels go down soon

Me neither.. I'll figure something else out, but will never get a mirena again... Ever

Yes Flueky I am in the tww! 7dpo today. Going to test Sunday (a week from now) if no AF before then. Glad to see you O'd!!

Gagrlinpitt, it's amazing how we were never really educated about coming off hormonal birth control.

ABmommy, awesome, I'm a few days behind. I have 2 frer that I bought early on and they expire soon so I decided to test on Sunday as well. Plus, DH wants to be present when I test. He gets up way to early on weekdays.

Gagrlinpitt, it's amazing how we were never really educated about coming off hormonal birth control.

ABmommy, awesome, I'm a few days behind. I have 2 frer that I bought early on and they expire soon so I decided to test on Sunday as well. Plus, DH wants to be present when I test. He gets up way to early on weekdays.

Not at all.. No one tells you about the withdrawl effects your body has. If I had known that I'd never have had it put in. I'm just hoping it comes soon so we can begin trying.. I really dislike condoms

I'm with you both! Never again using hormonal bcp!! After this experience I'm done with that crap. It made my cycle so screwy for months after stopping!! 'm just starting to normalize I think and it's been 1 year since stopping. :growlmad: I told DH that afterwards I'm just using FAM, and when we decide we are finally 100% done with kids then he can get a vasectomy or I can get my tubes tied or something else.

AFM - I'm really confused about what' sgoing on right now with me. We didn't end up BD last night. When we finally got to it, DH was tired and not feeling it. he said we could anyway but it really made me not interested if he isn't interested. And then even if I wanted to, he was like "oh....I haven't showered yet today". So this doesn't normally bother me, he always showers on days he works but sometimes on the weekends he doesn't shower if he doesn't do much, which is fine. But I am really prone to yeast infections and so if we BD and he doesn't shower before the next time we BD I'll get an infection (even if he just washes off a little, that's not enough for my body apparently). At that point i was like "Fine, I give up".

Which was really frustrating because today my CM is turned mostly dried up but what I'm getting is creamy. :/ We did BD this morning but I think it was too late. My temps are confusing the heck out of me though. I have no idea if I did O or not. :growlmad: I Just want my body to be NORMAL for once!

Ugh, Angel, I hate when are bodies are confusing. I hope your temps straighten out so you can get an ideal. I'm so glad I'm not too prone to YI only if I stay in wet clothes (bathing suit or sweaty workout clothes). I'm also thinking I'll use FAM to prevent.

Gagrlinpitt, yes I hate condoms, bleh.

Ok ladies I'm 7dpo and both today and yesterday when I wiped I got dark red basically brown discharge (happened once today and once yesterday). Way too early to be period spotting and plus I never get that type of spotting/discharge before my period anyway. Don't want to get my hopes up but maybe???

It may be IB, it can happen intermittently for 2 days and it is quite early for AF. FX, FX!!

I had some cramping yesterday and had light pink discharge only once at 4dpo also. Thanks Flueky.

Flukey- your chart looks awesome!!! Like textbook status!! I really really hope it's a good sign for you!! And I'm doing well, thanks for asking! We had a lazy weekend which was nice. I also never want to go on birth control again. I've been trying to think of what we'll do after this baby.. Debating between FAM or maybe the copper IUD which is non hormonal but I'm not sure yet. There's always the barrier method too.. But yuck. I guess we'll see! My sister in law told me about the "mini pill" I guess it's progesterone only and you can use it in conjunction with breast feeding. But I'm hesitant about any pills now!

ABMommy- fingers crossed!!

Angel- I hate when bodies give mixed signals. I would be sure I was going to O then it'd be like nope, maybe in a few weeks. So frustrating!

ABMommy - keeping FX that it's IB!!!

Flueky - loving your chart! :)

Ugh, Angel, I hate when are bodies are confusing. I hope your temps straighten out so you can get an ideal. I'm so glad I'm not too prone to YI only if I stay in wet clothes (bathing suit or sweaty workout clothes). I'm also thinking I'll use FAM to prevent.

Gagrlinpitt, yes I hate condoms, bleh.

Yeah I am not a fan...Interesting enough I have had a bunch of egg white cm today... Like to the point it's on the tp when I wipe.. According to My Kindara app, tomorrow is supposed to be ovulation, so who knows.

Hi ladies. I just had some more discharge when I wiped. Definitely not red it's brown. I took a picture but it's tmi so I won't post it lol.

AJangel, I love lazy weekends. I at least want one day to sleep in and just watch movies, read, or play games.

Angel thank you.

Gagrlinpitt, EWCM is a good sign. I hope you O tomorrow or rather today now.

ABmommy, with ttc I don't think there is much tmi. You don't have to post though if it makes you unconfortable.

Well my temp went down some today because I finally tempted at normal waking hour so I'm not really fussed about it.

Thoughts?? This was from 7dpo. Currently 8dpo.

Sorry about the shadow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members