Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt ah that's just how I am. I've learned to accept it. I always test early just in case I O early but I've learned done expect to O early. It just gets me upset. So yeah I'm still on track. Sounds like a good plan for you, hope he's gentle. Post your chart tomorrow morning :)

Angel, cm change sounds promising. So I hope your temp is up tomorrow. Yeah my opk are crazy as I don't get gradual darkening. I've been having watery to ewcm and increased drive. I think it's my fertile week, should be :)

Welcome MamaNurse!! This is a great group here! Are you using anything to track your cycle or just taking the "relaxed" approach ? :)

Flueky - it's bad when I'm ready to go to bed early just so I can see my temp change :p lol!

welcome mamanurse! The women in this thread are so helpful and awesome!

Ok ladies opinions please. Do any of the last 2 look like + opks. mine have never gotten as dark as the control line, I think this is the closest.

https://i68.tinypic.com/nybs5k.jpg

Well I didn't get my spike today like I'd hoped... I'm slightly bummed to say the least as I really thought I Od yesterday...:hissy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi mamamnurse, you've come to the right place. I'm glad to hear your cycles are regular now. It's amazing how birth control throws us completely out of whack. Some don't have as much trouble and you can feel like something is wrong with you but it's just your body recovering. Good luck on your ttc journey, I hope it's a short journey.

Angel, I've felt that way before lol, wanting to go to bed to see what temp will be.

Elle.T. the 2nd from the right looks positive. The most right doesn't because the test line is very dark. My wondfos typically are just a "hair of a shade" lighter when positive.

Gagrlinpitt, I was really thinking you'd have a good rise today. It should be soon. O pain can happen before, during, or after O so it's not the best to rely on. I have always had it the day of, but I always go by temps. I'd say it'll probably go up tomorrow. The good news is you produce multiple days of fertile cm so that helps more sperm in their journey.

Hi mamamnurse, you've come to the right place. I'm glad to hear your cycles are regular now. It's amazing how birth control throws us completely out of whack. Some don't have as much trouble and you can feel like something is wrong with you but it's just your body recovering. Good luck on your ttc journey, I hope it's a short journey.

Angel, I've felt that way before lol, wanting to go to bed to see what temp will be.

Elle.T. the 2nd from the right looks positive. The most right doesn't because the test line is very dark. My wondfos typically are just a "hair of a shade" lighter when positive.

Gagrlinpitt, I was really thinking you'd have a good rise today. It should be soon. O pain can happen before, during, or after O so it's not the best to rely on. I have always had it the day of, but I always go by temps. I'd say it'll probably go up tomorrow. The good news is you produce multiple days of fertile cm so that helps more sperm in their journey.

Fluek- it all goes back to my body adjusting from the mirena.. We said we were going to ntnp but now that I'm in the muck of it.. I just want everything to work right... I think I was so expecting a rise, when I saw my temp drop even more I felt slightly defeated.. Why is that?

Had a lovely temp rise today! It's actually the same as yesterday's (after the 4am wake up) so I kept yesterday's temp and just made it open circle. I think I can officially say I'm in the TWW! Should expect AF around April 1.... What an ironic day (April fools!).

ElleT - looks like second to last (second to bottom on my phone) is positive. On Wondfos my positives are never exactly the same shade but when they get about that close I consider it positive. Usually my digi will confirm so I'm comfortable saying close is good enough with Wondfo. :)

Gagrl - it's normal to feel disappointed, you are still adjusting and just hoping everything "works right". It's ok. But you will prob O today I think. You can have a couple days of temp drops before you finally do O.

Had a lovely temp rise today! It's actually the same as yesterday's (after the 4am wake up) so I kept yesterday's temp and just made it open circle. I think I can officially say I'm in the TWW! Should expect AF around April 1.... What an ironic day (April fools!).

ElleT - looks like second to last (second to bottom on my phone) is positive. On Wondfos my positives are never exactly the same shade but when they get about that close I consider it positive. Usually my digi will confirm so I'm comfortable saying close is good enough with Wondfo. :)

Gagrl - it's normal to feel disappointed, you are still adjusting and just hoping everything "works right". It's ok. But you will prob O today I think. You can have a couple days of temp drops before you finally do O.

I'm so excited for you!!! Now to be patient.....

I hope so, dh and I didn't get to bd last night because I fell asleep early and when he got in from the guys night be didn't want to wake me so he quietly crawled into bed. He spent some guy time with a good friend of ours who's son is recovering from a fifth open heart surgery (and is only 16 months old). So I didn't mind one bit as I knew our friend needed it.

Tonight we plan to bd and hopefully I'll have my temp rise tomorrow and be able to join you.. I'm determined to try and relax the rest of this cycle

Thanks ladies! Funny thing is both of the last ones were taken on the same day at the same time. these tests are weird, lol maybe ill invest in the digi's as back up. @Angel which ones do you use or recommend?

Kudos to all you ladies temping, im way to lazy and my sleep is way to irregular to temp. I know its so much more accurate though.

Gagrlinpitt it's totally normal to be disappointed about Oing later than you expect. I know that all too well. If your temp dropped more it may be due to huge spike in estrogen. Glad DH will BD tonight. Glad he was there for his friend too last night.

Angel you might be 2 dpo then :) I hate April fools day. I'm a bit gullible I guess that's why :doh: I hope AF plays a prank of not showing up for 9 months though :)

Elle.T. wow hard to believe it was same time and urine for both I personally use the CB digital opk. The advanced digital opk can give very few or several days of flashing smiley. You have to use consistently. The digital I use I only dip when I think it's positive and then get a smiley. Doesn't matter about getting a "baseline" of hormones.

E

AFM, my drive has been up all week and loads of EWCM today. My opk was darker today but not there yet. I think I'll get a positive soon.

I want to ask you all to pray for me tomorrow and Saturday. It's the anniversary of my brother's shooting himself and then his death. It'll be 8 years ago but we were very close. I wish he could share a lot of memories with me, but I know he's watching over me. Thank you ladies so much in advance :) :hugs:

AFM, my drive has been up all week and loads of EWCM today. My opk was darker today but not there yet. I think I'll get a positive soon.

I want to ask you all to pray for me tomorrow and Saturday. It's the anniversary of my brother's shooting himself and then his death. It'll be 8 years ago but we were very close. I wish he could share a lot of memories with me, but I know he's watching over me. Thank you ladies so much in advance :) :hugs:
I for sure will say a prayer for you... I'm so sorry to hear about that, I can't even imagine.

Gagrl - patience..... :dohh: so hard! :haha:

Elle.T - Sometimes I've found with the cheapies (especially Wondfo) that some lines will have a really crazy dark control line, and it makes it look like the test line isn't dark enough. If I had been testing and gotten the last two tests that you had gotten, I would have called either of those positive, especially if they are Wondfo brand because that's about as close as it gets for me. I use the clearblue digi (regular) as backup. I tried advanced, but I decided I don't like it because you HAVE to start several days before your expected O so that it can read your baseline, then detect your estrogen surge (by comparing it to your original tests) and my O date has changed so many times it hasn't been effective for me. And they are SPENDY. When I was using the Regular CB Digi as my backup I bought a 20pack ("2 month supply") and I made it last 6 months because I only used it when my Wondfo's started to look like they might be positive. I could have made it last longer if I'd been a little more patient in the beginning. :haha:

Flueky - :hugs: I'm so sorry. That's hard. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. :hugs:

Flukey- I'll keep you in my prayers! I'm so so sorry about your brother. Losing a loved one is so hard :-( This is the first Easter without my mom, last Easter seems like yesterday and we had no clue it would be her last, so I've been feeling a bit down too :-( but like you said our loved ones are watching us and with us all of the time!

Gagarin- my temps used to upset me like crazy! I analyzed every spike and dip lol. But just have faith that you will O soon!

Looks like we are going to have to wait one more day to see if I Od. Had a very restless night and tossed and turned a bunch. When I tested at 5:45 the reading didn't seem right to me so I'm squashing today's reading and will pick back up tomorrow.

Gagrlinpitt, thank you :hugs: sorry about your restless night. I hope you get your rise tomorrow :)

Angel :hugs: thanks you as well. I also could have made my 10 pack digi OPKS last longer but in beginning I was a bit impatient. I worried they may have been like the advanced about a baseline and have to test at least every other day :doh:

AJangel, I'm sorry about your first Easter. I'm glad next year you will have a LO to brighten your day. I find children help me smile when feeling sad.

I have CH! Woot! 3dpo. FF predicts AF on April 4 but my LP is usually 11 days so I think April 2nd. I had one odd month where I went 14 days for no apparent reason and ever since then FF gives me a longer LP prediction.

Yesterday and today I'm noticing my face is breaking out like I'm in high school again. Incredibly annoying. I hope this doesn't become a regular post-O thing now that my hormones are regulating!

Gagrl - that's the worst. Happens to me fairly often, the 3rd day after when I think I Od ends up being a bad night and I don't get my CH for an extra day. I blame my mind subconsciously being restless because I'm anticipating that. :haha: Hope tomorrow's temp is lovely and high!

Ajangel - so sorry about your mom and this Easter. That will be hard. :hugs:

I have CH! Woot! 3dpo. FF predicts AF on April 4 but my LP is usually 11 days so I think April 2nd. I had one odd month where I went 14 days for no apparent reason and ever since then FF gives me a longer LP prediction.

Yesterday and today I'm noticing my face is breaking out like I'm in high school again. Incredibly annoying. I hope this doesn't become a regular post-O thing now that my hormones are regulating!

Gagrl - that's the worst. Happens to me fairly often, the 3rd day after when I think I Od ends up being a bad night and I don't get my CH for an extra day. I blame my mind subconsciously being restless because I'm anticipating that. :haha: Hope tomorrow's temp is lovely and high!

Ajangel - so sorry about your mom and this Easter. That will be hard. :hugs:

Ugh, the breakouts stink.. I'm keeping my FX for you!! Looks like we aren't too far apart.

I temped at 8 am after falling back asleep just to see and it said 97.7. When I initially tested at 5 something it said 99.6 which is why I scrapped it, so I input the 97.7 and marked it questionable.

Flueky- how's that opk today?

Angel, I love seeing CH! It's like getting a Christmas present lol. Hate breakouts, I feel like the acne other stuff doesn't help the hormonal breakouts much at all.

Gagrlinpitt wow that was really high at 5. I think you won't be much farther behind Angel though. Then I'll bring up the rear :rofl: I'll do opk later, I'm hoping positive tomorrow but today will be fine too.

I want to say thank you ladies for being amzing. I'm so happy to be a part of this thread with an amazing group of women :) :hugs: work is going to be a light day. I have an admit at 1230 and I'm done! So I'm thinking get home and done charting by 3. I'll do my opk around 3-4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->