Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Angel, I love seeing CH! It's like getting a Christmas present lol. Hate breakouts, I feel like the acne other stuff doesn't help the hormonal breakouts much at all.

Gagrlinpitt wow that was really high at 5. I think you won't be much farther behind Angel though. Then I'll bring up the rear :rofl: I'll do opk later, I'm hoping positive tomorrow but today will be fine too.

I want to say thank you ladies for being amzing. I'm so happy to be a part of this thread with an amazing group of women :) :hugs: work is going to be a light day. I have an admit at 1230 and I'm done! So I'm thinking get home and done charting by 3. I'll do my opk around 3-4.

I'll be honored to be bump buddies with you ladies :) I'll say a little prayer for you that it's positive today!

Thank you :) Gagrlinpitt. So excited to see how your and Angel's tww goes!

Opk negative but that's okay only CD 24. Which would be early + for me.

Gagrlinpitt, it's a tad bit early. 4 more days though and I should be good :)

ABMOMMY thank you my dear. How are you feeling?

So ladies.. I'm thinking I might be 1dpo.. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 5
Gagrlinpitt you had a .70 temp jump it looks like so very possible. Fx!

So today is the 4th day in a row that my temps are exactly the same. And pre-O I had two sets that were similar, where the temps were flat lined for several days. I double checekd with a second thermometer today just ot make sure and it said the same thing. And I checked my temp this morning around 10am again just to see and it read a different temp (98.9 at 10am), and confirmed that with our "normal" thermometer. So I don't think it's the thermometer.

I double checked old charts and two cycles ago I had the same thing post-O, plus the cycle before that. So I'm beginning to think flat temps are normal for me. Seems odd, but whatever. :crazy:

Gagrl - with that jump it's very possible! It takes 3 temps that are higher than Pre-O temps to confirm. Some websites say 3 temps higher than the general pre-O temps but others say 3 temps higher than "previous 6". I've found that my temps early on in the cycle tend to fluctuate a lot so the "higher than previous 6" is most accurate for me. Especially because I usually have several days of drops before O.

Flueky - looking good. Hopefully you get that + soon. At least you're still "early" yet. :)

So today is the 4th day in a row that my temps are exactly the same. And pre-O I had two sets that were similar, where the temps were flat lined for several days. I double checekd with a second thermometer today just ot make sure and it said the same thing. And I checked my temp this morning around 10am again just to see and it read a different temp (98.9 at 10am), and confirmed that with our "normal" thermometer. So I don't think it's the thermometer.

I double checked old charts and two cycles ago I had the same thing post-O, plus the cycle before that. So I'm beginning to think flat temps are normal for me. Seems odd, but whatever. :crazy:

Gagrl - with that jump it's very possible! It takes 3 temps that are higher than Pre-O temps to confirm. Some websites say 3 temps higher than the general pre-O temps but others say 3 temps higher than "previous 6". I've found that my temps early on in the cycle tend to fluctuate a lot so the "higher than previous 6" is most accurate for me. Especially because I usually have several days of drops before O.

Flueky - looking good. Hopefully you get that + soon. At least you're still "early" yet. :)

I guess I'll know by Monday lol

Gagrlinpitt, it's nerve-wracking and excited waiting to confirm O. :hugs: have a happy Easter.

Angel, that is odd but hey we are all different and at least it seems your hormones are steady. Happy Easter.

I got my positive opk today with EWCM on CD 25 :) hoping for O tomorrow. Hubby has to mow but will definitely have other plans later :wink:

ABmommy, AJANGEL, and Elle.T hope you ladies have a good Easter. AJANGEL I will keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

So, odd thing, I checked my cervix and cm a few mins ago and while I have creamy cm and cervix is M/S, I also had blood in the cm. not just a tiny spot either but a decent amount (enough that I went WTF and checked a second time only to get more of the same). It's reddish/pink. I don't think I've ever had this at only 4dpo. It's too early for ib for sure. Could it be from ovulation? thoughts? A little confused. :crazy:

Flueky - :happydance: yay!! Keep dh busy tonight ;)

Angel that is odd, hmm. I hope it's a good sign though :)

My temp dropped .1 this morning.. So I may not have Od... Looks like I'll be ordering some opks for next month.

Gagrlinpitt, oh no. I hope it was a fluke. It's not a huge temp drop. If you do opks I like to use the wondfos off amazon and I confirm with the CB digital (the pink one). Well I hope your temp goes up tomorrow. :hugs:

Gagrlinpitt, oh no. I hope it was a fluke. It's not a huge temp drop. If you do opks I like to use the wondfos off amazon and I confirm with the CB digital (the pink one). Well I hope your temp goes up tomorrow. :hugs:

Thanks!! I will look into those. My good friend at work gave me the wondfo pregnancy tests as she ordered 10 and gave me 8 since she's expecting. Did you get some BD in??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->