Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Yeah last night and this a.m. will try again tonight I think :) when you order them off amazon you can buy bulk opk and hpt tests. It's really quite a deal :)

Gagrl It's possible you are having a fallback rise. FF has a good explanation of it but sometimes after O you rise then fall a little then rise more. Hopefully that's what it is.

I second what Flueky said. I buy Wondfos on Amazon and get a combo pack that has somethings like 50 or 100 OPKs and 20 or so HPTs for a very low price (around $20 ish). It's a screaming deal.

Gagrl It's possible you are having a fallback rise. FF has a good explanation of it but sometimes after O you rise then fall a little then rise more. Hopefully that's what it is.

I second what Flueky said. I buy Wondfos on Amazon and get a combo pack that has somethings like 50 or 100 OPKs and 20 or so HPTs for a very low price (around $20 ish). It's a screaming deal.

Awesome. Thank you ladies for the tip...

Angel that would make sense Aamir the rise and fall as I didn't fall too much.. We did bd last not and will again today just in case

Happy Easter ladies!
I'm doing well. I told my family (parents+sisters) yesterday! They were all very excited. We're going to tell DH parents after my appt on Wednesday. My boobs feel very heavy and have already started getting bigger. Ugh.

Gagrlinpitt I hope Angel is right. Temps don't always do the stereotypical thing. Looking at this cycle and last my temp went up on ovulation day (not super high but still it didn't drop).

ABmommy, glad to hear it went well. Excited for your appt Wednesday :)

ABmommy - glad to hear it went well!

Gagrl- you'll have to keep us updated as to what your temps do over the next few days. I'm a chart stalker :blush:

Thanks ladies! At dinner my mom said something about how we are a family of 10 and I said well we're going to be a family of 11 - I'm pregnant! And my mom and sisters gave me hugs and asked when I was due. I told my mom later that I'm scared- one because I'm still really early and 2 because well, it's my first! She sent me a nice text today that she'll be there for me whatever I need. I cried. Damn it, hormones. Lol.

Angel you got it.. I wish Kindara would do the same thing as FF with the link...

AB- how sweet is that.. I'm sure that was so exciting!!

Well ladies, I'm counting myself 1dpo today :happydance:

I wish Kindara did the share link too, Gagrlinpitt. I like to look at charts.

Hi all.
Im gonna jump on this bandwagon

Im 25 and off ocp since early december..
I was on it for 10 years

I have not had af at all since the initial withdrawal bleed after stopping my pill

Soooo annoying. I just want to start ttc with hubby but today is cd106!!!
Arghhhhh I just want af to come..
Never thought id say that.
Anyone else had these crazy long cycles after ocp? And when it finally did come were they then regular or back to crazy cycles again?

Well ladies, I'm counting myself 1dpo today :happydance:

I wish Kindara did the share link too, Gagrlinpitt. I like to look at charts.

For your viewing pleasure... Like I said, I'm no longer stressing out about it.. Letting God be in control..

Looks like I'll be pulling up the rear now lol

Hi, furbabies, I had a 35 or 36 day cycle then I didn't have a period for like 2.5 months. I then had about a 2 month cycle and started vitex. I've been having around 40 day cycles now. I stopped the pill at end of April. You may want to talk to your dr about progesterone to start AF.

Gagrlinpitt, not stressing would be best I think. :) it's okay to be the rear of the tww

Hi, furbabies, I had a 35 or 36 day cycle then I didn't have a period for like 2.5 months. I then had about a 2 month cycle and started vitex. I've been having around 40 day cycles now. I stopped the pill at end of April. You may want to talk to your dr about progesterone to start AF.

Gagrlinpitt, not stressing would be best I think. :) it's okay to be the rear of the tww

Hey I'm just hoping I have a tww

Totally forgot to add my chart this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 6
Flukey- yayay!! So excited for you!

ABMommy- so cute!!

Gagarlin- how many days was your first cycle?

Fur baby- my first cycle was 116 days after the pill :-( I know how you feel!! Quick question- are you really active or lean?? I backed off exercise and I think it helped get my cycles back

Flukey- yayay!! So excited for you!

ABMommy- so cute!!

Gagarlin- how many days was your first cycle?

Fur baby- my first cycle was 116 days after the pill :-( I know how you feel!! Quick question- are you really active or lean?? I backed off exercise and I think it helped get my cycles back

My first cycle was 32 days from mirena removal.. So I have no idea what to expect this one... That's why we've been Bad as much as we have..

Gagrlinpitt you will have a tww. Just try to relax, maybe BD every other day. I know, it's scary. Trust me, I've been there. Scared to death I wouldn't O. Since temping there is only one cycle I didn't and I was under severe stress. I started a mantra after that cycle , "I will ovulate, my egg will be fertilized, and I will have a baby in 9 months". It's a bit cheesy but hey positive outlook helps I think :)

AJANGEL, yes I'm excited that my cycles are finally straightened out I believe. FX this is the magical cycle :)

Thanks for your reply flukey and ajangel

Soo frustrating. My doctor isnt really intrested until I. Have been off the pill for 6 months.
Ive been taking vitex for 1 month and also had almost a month off acupuncture too.
I don't exercise much other that just a nice walk and am not super skinny either but thank you for the suggestion. X

You're welcome furbabies. That's crazy your dr wants to wait 6 months without a period. That is too long in my opinion. They say vitex can take as long as 2-3 months to really take effect. So I will be praying it will kick in soon for you. I like it because it's an adaptogenic herb. It evens out what's out of balance. If it doesn't do the trick then maybe something with your thyroid? Just try to have faith in yourself :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->