Stopped BCP & TTC! Whos with me?!

Gagrlinpitt I understand wanting to keep it chill. I think I would be more stressed not temping though because I like it's confirmation of O.

Angel, thanks :) I dreamt of bfp yesterday but that doesn't mean much at all to me. That's a fantastic deal on the pants/shorts. How could you not buy them ;)

AFM temp still staying up but I woke up with AF cramps. My LP has been mostly 12 days. I'm just wondering if AF wants any slight glimmer of hope to be crushed.

Gagrlinpitt I understand wanting to keep it chill. I think I would be more stressed not temping though because I like it's confirmation of O.

Angel, thanks :) I dreamt of bfp yesterday but that doesn't mean much at all to me. That's a fantastic deal on the pants/shorts. How could you not buy them ;)

AFM temp still staying up but I woke up with AF cramps. My LP has been mostly 12 days. I'm just wondering if AF wants any slight glimmer of hope to be crushed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you girl, really hoping this is your bfp month.

First opk ever cycle day 10, negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
I am so hopeful for you Flueky, please keep us posted!

My temp stayed down today, though I took it super earliy (4:30 AM versus my usual 6 AM). Hopefully it hops back up soon. Still having a lot of creamy CM, but think I've had that my first two cycles too...

Sort of a dumb question, but I need to order some pregnancy tests from Amazon. Should I get a combo of the FRER and Wondfo tests?

I am going to try to avoid testing for as long as possible, but want to have some in the house... figure I'll need them eventually!?

I keep a few FRER in the house Faye. I have wondfo if I get an urge to test early. I figure I will use FRER if I see something on wondfo as they are expensive.

I second Flueky's suggestion. I use Wondfo's when I have the urge to POAS - because FRER is too expensive to waste. When I am pretty sure I see something on the Wondfo I use the FRER. FRER is often more sensitive but the new fRER's have horrible indents, so I don't like to use them until I for sure see a faint line on the Wondfo or I might get my hopes up for a line that isn't really there.

Okay, thanks for the advice guys. I think I'm going to hold off on buying any Wondfos because I don't want to be tempted to test anytime soon! We'll see if I can stay disciplined.

Flueky: How's it going!? Thinking about ya!

At 8 DPO today and was definitely feeling a little icky. Around lunchtime I had some hot flashes/chills and ran to the bathroom a few times (without much success). Also had a terrible sinus headache.

I'm trying NOT to symptom spot, so assuming I am just having some garden variety stomach issues today. HOPING that this doesn't mean that AF is very near, as I want a nice, healthy LP.

Man, it's hard sitting here wondering what's going on inside your body! But I have to remember that I did confirm ovulation this cycle and that's a big hurdle in itself!

6w scan today. Baby is just the right size for 6w+2, right on track. and there was a little heart beat! Couldn't hear it but there was a little flicker that I could just barely make out on the screen that the dr says was the heart beat. <3

There are a couple Chorionic hematomas (?) I think that's what he said. He said it's nothing to be too concerned about right now, they are going to keep tracking them and make sure they don't get bigger. Basically they are blood pools that hopefully the body will reabsorb. they want to make sure they don't expand and start to move around the placenta sac. He said I could start spotting. If so I am to call them immediately, they'll bring me in to check, and then they'll immediately put me on light duty for awhile regardless of what the results of the U/S are if there is any spotting.

Very thorough. I really like my RE.

Faye - It's so hard not to symptom spot. I did it every cycle.

Gagrl - def negative. Keep tracking. :)

So excited to hear angel!!

I'll continue with the opks daily.. I'll probably O early next week.

Faye thank you. Oh symptom spotting is hard to resist. I try to for the most part.

Gagrlinpitt I like your nail polish. I never can leave it on. I start picking away at it :blush: so I never fool with putting it on.

Angel, happy to hear that there was a heartbeat :) your RE sounds amazing. I'm glad you have him :)

AFM temp is dropping and my breast tenderness seems to be easing away. So I'm thinking AF tomorrow.

Faye thank you. Oh symptom spotting is hard to resist. I try to for the most part.

Gagrlinpitt I like your nail polish. I never can leave it on. I start picking away at it :blush: so I never fool with putting it on.

Angel, happy to hear that there was a heartbeat :) your RE sounds amazing. I'm glad you have him :)

AFM temp is dropping and my breast tenderness seems to be easing away. So I'm thinking AF tomorrow.

AF isn't here yet... Don't loose hope, remember you told me that too.

The nail polish is gel.. Lasts so much longer.

AFM I won't be home in time to do my opk tonight so I'll restart tomorrow.. Honestly I'm not that upset about that.. Just relaxing and enjoy the process.

Thanks Gagrlinpitt :) so far no AF. My longest LP was 13 but 2 of my 3 cycles this year were 12 days. AF is MIA right now. So I guess I'll just have to wait. As far as the nail polish I'm sure I'd figure out a way :rofl: to get it off.

Angel: Yay for your 6-week scan!

Gagrl: I love me some gel nail polish. As a teacher, I swear by it. I have to give me nails breaks into between though, or they get so brittle and destroyed. Are you wearing Mod About You-- I swear I just had a very similar color on last week!

Flueky: I literally have EVERYTHING crossed for you.

I am 9 DPO today. Temps were down but still above cover line.. Everything is a mystery right now, since I don't know how long my LP is. I estimate it to be between 9-12 days based on post-O nipple soreness from my first two cycles, but that could be totally off since I wasn't temping and that's a wide range in itself. :wacko:

I have been trying not to symptom spot and honestly haven't really had any noteworthy symptoms to spot minus my weird stomach ache/chills episode from yesterday! However, I had some major cramping today-- like first day of AF painful cramping. I kept running to the bathroom thinking I'd gotten my period. I REALLY hope it stay away, but I've never really had cramping like this except during my period so I'm a little nervous. Please let me have a normal length LP!

Thanks Faye :)

I think my first LP going by opks was like 11 days but mine went to 12 days. I did have one 13 day lp. FX you lp is 12 days or more. Well really I hope your pregnant and AF is no show for 9 months ;)

Hey ladies just checking in on everyone!

Fluek- Things look great for you, fingers crossed this is your cycle.

Faye- Symtom spotting is so hard because it could be something and nothing all at once. I still do it though, cant control myself.

Angel- So glad you scan went well, thats so awesome!

Gagrl- I started testing around CD11-13 since I usually O around CD15-16. I used to start at CD10 thinking I would miss the surge but pretty much just a bunch of Negatives. Keep testing it will get darker!

As for me I am on CD9 or 14 Not sure because I was taking the progesterone and not sure if it delayed my O. took a opk yesterday and It was a stark negative so will test again in the am and if it is negative will probably wait a few more days than start testing again. DH is definitely having Baby fever and wants this to happen asap so I am hoping this cycle or next cycle will be it for us. I feel good about where we are and think we are both emotionally and financially ready for this. Lets just hope my body is on the same page. Lol!

Thanks ladies. I woke up to a sore throat this morning.. Didn't really feel like bd today. Hopefully if I'm feeling better in the morning will bd before work.

Elle.T. I would count first day of bleed other than spotting as CD1. Anyways I hope you catch this cycle :) it's really cute when men have baby fever

Gagrlinpitt sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it's just allergies and you feel better soon.

AFM, I finally decided to discard those two higher temps during proliferative phase. My chart looks so different now. Still no spotting. Oh and I'm testing tomorrow :) as long as AF doesn't show.

Elle.T. I would count first day of bleed other than spotting as CD1. Anyways I hope you catch this cycle :) it's really cute when men have baby fever

Gagrlinpitt sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope it's just allergies and you feel better soon.

AFM, I finally decided to discard those two higher temps during proliferative phase. My chart looks so different now. Still no spotting. Oh and I'm testing tomorrow :) as long as AF doesn't show.

Your chart looks great!!!

I'm thinking this might be a sinus infection.. I'm really stuffy and feel like there is a sack of potatoes on my face..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->