Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Eek!!! That looks great after a hour hold!

Im so praying this is your rainbow! Lines look absolutely beautiful.

Just got off the phone with my nurse, she's calling in an oral progesterone rx for me. Yay! I swear those suppositories make me bleed more so I don't want them.

Awesome line for an hour hold :) im so happy for you!!!!

and OMG Mammag how are you?!?! havent seen you on here in like forever!!!!

thats great stuck, i had the suppositories and it was terrible

stucki oral porgestrone isnt as effective but i would recomend inserting them up your back passage !!!! especailly if its cyclogest ? ivf 1+ 2 i did them vaginally and always i would get big blobs coming out up the passage nada !!!!! xxxx

Nope. NOTHING goes in the back door...I don't care what it is, and the front way irritates my cervix. That and since I don't really need progesterone [my levels are always WNL] I'm going to try the oral since I don't see the point of causing bleeding.

Oral works fine if on a high dose. I take 400mg per day. Early in pregnancy I did the nasty vaginally ones and yuck!!! I will warn you the oral makes you feel sleepy and buzzed sometimes. Oh you can put the oral in your who ha also and it is effective that way with slightly decreased irritation when compared to the suppositories.

Yeah, I got the ok for the oral [it is 300mg daily] and I'll be going to pick it up in about 30 minutes. Lisa [my most favorite, sweetest, caring nurse] also forced me to schedule an ultrasound. She compromised with me, said if I scheduled the ultrasound she'd let me skip the quants. lol.

So, February 10th is our ultrasound date!

I took oral with my daughter and it helped alot! :)

Thanks ladies. Gonna go pick it up and take a nap. Feeling kind of nauseous.

Yay for neauseousness! (that is not a word) things are looking great so far.....wishing you all the best stucki, be keeping an eye in this thread, so exciting! ��

Being nauseous sucks but it's such a fantastic sign I can't help but feel excited for you for feeling that way :wacko: :haha: Get lots of rest!! :hugs:

Lemon water is amazing for nausea. I think your tests look great stuck, especially after an hour hold. This HAS to be your take home baby.

I just caught up, I had a little tear. I'm so pleased for you and your lines look great. Not long to go for the ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->