Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Your blue dye looks incredible for a one hour hold!!! So happy for you xx

Hey Stucki!
I haven't posted before but I have stalked your posts for over a year :blush: not in a "single white female" way, honest!
Just wanted to say congratulations and your tests look awesome! :happydance:
My oh was rubbing my foot and when I saw you had stopped spotting and that blue dye test I accidentally kicked him with excitement...Oops! :dohh:
Hope your scan goes well! Keeping everything crossed for you,
-Punk.x

Fantastic line for an hour hold! I'm same as everyone else have a great feeling for you this time Hun x

Hey Stucki!
I haven't posted before but I have stalked your posts for over a year :blush: not in a "single white female" way, honest!
Just wanted to say congratulations and your tests look awesome! :happydance:
My oh was rubbing my foot and when I saw you had stopped spotting and that blue dye test I accidentally kicked him with excitement...Oops! :dohh:
Hope your scan goes well! Keeping everything crossed for you,
-Punk.x

Thank you darling <3

Tell your OH that I'm sorry to have caused him any pain! lol

haha !!! i can completely understand that !!! it isnt very nice lol !!!!
xxx

Congrats stucki, best news ever! I had a loss when u did in may & was just checking up on you! Good luck with your ultrasound honey, fingers crossed for you & little bubba. Line is fab this time eeeeeek :)

Good morning ladies <3
It was only a 2 hour hold this morning as I was up peeing most of the night, and just awake from stupid insomnia! I'm happy with my progression, I think they seem dark enough for my period only being due today...I hope they keep getting darker though!

https://i44.tinypic.com/28j8q5u.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/2sbk8bp.jpg

Omg! That looks fab for af being due today!!! So happy for you!!!!!

Oh man look at that progression I think it's amazing progression! Fantastic dark lines! Squeeee! X

I've never had one that dark till after af is due.

I'm so excited for you xx

Yeah, your progression looks GREAT. They are just darkening so well!!!!!

Wow these are the best I've ever seen you post on here for progression!!! I reckon it might just be your turn sweetie!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->