Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

We were supposed to get snow tonight, but instead we seem to be getting pretty bad thunder storms. Hopefully the snow comes next!

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight, between the supposed snow and the FMU testing that will take place tomorrow :)

ive tried the blood on an IC before but it didnt turn out right for me, i used 100% blood lol so it was kinda bad looking and it did show a faint line but that cycle ended in a bfn

i cant wait for your tests in the morning either!!! :)

I can't imagine snow!!! It's sooooo hot in Australia, I'm literally dripping sweat as I type. So jealous!

Lol. Our Italian greyhound just choked on a piece of bread! I made up an improvised form of doggie Heimlich and she lived....but it was pretty scary for a minute, she was gasping and clawing at her mouth with her paw....so I flipped her hind legs up at a 45 degree angle and started thumping her stomach. She coughed up a piece of bread the size of her face....stupid dog.

Then I sneezed, and peed my pants a little bit...damn old age...so I forgot to collect my pee and test. Tomorrow, tomorrow will be perfect and they'll be a giant BFP!

So scary!!! I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to my dog... I love him so, so much.

I hope tomorrow you get your bfp!!! Good luck x

AHhhh! It's soooo pink IRL. I tweaked the heck out of it so you could see it better, but it's there on both, just more obvious on the one test.

https://i41.tinypic.com/14o49h.jpg

Jumping up and down like a psycho!!!!!!

I definitely see it on those last ones!! Praying that this is finally it for you!

I see it! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test! Wooooo Hoooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->