Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

I see it too! Praying it's a sticky bean!

Scary about your dog, that was some quick thinking! Also, I have a whippet, the medium size version of your dogs, LOL.

Greyhounds and whippets are great dogs. Our four dogs are two goldens, one black lab, and a beagle who died last year but will always be with us.
I will remember that about the doggie heimlich- they are constantly eating things entirely too big for them.
I see the lines on the last two tests... :)

Oh stucki I pray this is it for you! Now go and do more tests and post them so us poas addicts can get our fix and watch the line get darker! :blush::happydance:

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you that this is it! Xx

cant wait to see more tests so excited for you xx

Dog panicked this morning when the alarm went off and managed to knock over and shatter the full length mirror in our room so I wasn't able to get any fmu to save because I was worried about getting the mess cleaned up. Will be testing with 2mu though, provided it's not bright yellow from the vitB last night :)

Been reading through :) can't wait to see next test they look nice and pink the last ones you did :)

Oh and dogs are daft I use to have a whippet my mam has her now after so much nagging so gave in but atleast I get to see her everyday nearly :) I have a husky now and she is just as daft as the whippet the only thing that's annoying is the fur that's coming out of her could fill a cushion :rofl:

Sat here patiently waiting for your next test :) xx

Yay roll on 2mu tests!!!! Fingers and toes all tightly crossed!!

BFN on everything, even those stupid FS tests that always have a line!

Ah, that's what I get for getting myself excited.

Is your pee better in the pm? Yesterday's tests were so faint, maybe pee was just too diluted?! Those lines yesterday were gorgeous!

Fingers and toes crossed that it was just due to diluted urine xx

No, that was like 10 *minute* hold pee. lol.

Omg no way, really thought those were proper faint lines!! :(
Hope you still have time to get a bfp this 2ww, or that your pee was just a bit dilute xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->