Stuckinoki's Testing Thread-Just waiting to bleed :/ pg43

Just stopping in to say congratulations! I've followed your threads for awhile and I'm so excited for you! I really hope this is your super sticky bean! Your tests looks absolutely AMAZING. It's so hard to stay positive sometimes when you've had a lot of letdowns but everything looks so promising this time around! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy!

I say pee on all the rest of your tests at one time and take a good look at them and then say I am pregnant! And then put the tests away and enjoy the rest of these 8 months :)

Congrats to you! Tests look good, hope you can enjoy and get peace of mind at your ultrasound. Really hope this is your sweet baby who was worth the whole shebang!

And my fmu was rubbish only at night my tests would be lovely !! Even my smu was crap xx

:( I know you've been through this countless times, and it's so hard to be optimistic. And it's understandable. I can say to you is that I am here to support you.....

With that being said, I'm choosing to think the positive route and suggest to you that perhaps the reason your test is a smidge lighter is because dye amounts vary from test to test. It's *barely* lighter, if not just as dark. Hard to tell dear.

I would say that you know your body BEST. So if it helps you to not be hopeful about this morning's test, then you do what you need to do sweetie. No one here knows how it feels to have so many unexplained losses like you have. All I can do is try and help you through it. But without hope, the world would be a darker place. So stuck with it babe. Hopefully this won't be #14 for you. We all know how much you want this. And we all want it for you too. I'll be watching for your smu test. Fingers crossed your smu will ease your mind! I still think this your take home baby!!!!

Oh stucki hun, I am gutted for you :cry:

Really hope there's another explanation, like pee dilution or something...?

:( I know you've been through this countless times, and it's so hard to be optimistic. And it's understandable. I can say to you is that I am here to support you.....

With that being said, I'm choosing to think the positive route and suggest to you that perhaps the reason your test is a smidge lighter is because dye amounts vary from test to test. It's *barely* lighter, if not just as dark. Hard to tell dear.

I would say that you know your body BEST. So if it helps you to not be hopeful about this morning's test, then you do what you need to do sweetie. No one here knows how it feels to have so many unexplained losses like you have. All I can do is try and help you through it. But without hope, the world would be a darker place. So stuck with it babe. Hopefully this won't be #14 for you. We all know how much you want this. And we all want it for you too. I'll be watching for your smu test. Fingers crossed your smu will ease your mind! I still think this your take home baby!!!!

I second this

:hugs:

:( I agree with Katie. Well said!! I hope this is just a fluke test!

Couldn't have put it better than katie did! We're all here hoping for the best.

:hugs: Keeping you in my thoughts lovely. You don't think this is that weird 'hook' effect thing?

I've had some shitty tests before. Could just be the test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->