Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

No worries, glad I can help! I know what it was like when I was TTC and charting, so it's nice to have something all in one place, that you dont have to scour the internet for. xx

maybe you should ask for this to be a sticky thread at the top of the page.

Have been in touch with 'wobbles' one of the administrators and she is going to put it as a sticky! :thumbup: xx

yes here's hoping! When I started this thread, I also started one in 1st tri asking them for there's to put up here in TTC, but most of them came from this one. xx

This is a fantastic thread thank you :thumbup:

Your welcome! :hugs: glad you're finding it useful xx

This is the cycle I got pregnant during last July....My DD is now 3 months old :baby:
It was a really long cycle...didn't O til around day 36....and I was very lazy this cycle with temping etc.
And as you can see, we only dtd once during the middle of my cycle.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-06-11&mode=a&ts=1308983243&u=

Thanks! It just shows how it only takes one ay? Well done and congratulations hunny!! :flower: xx

Yeah. The "PM" at the bottom middleish is showing the day we dtd. We did it one other time super early on in the cycle but well before I was ovulating, so we know it was the one in the middle that we caught.

excellant! :thumbup: The month I got pregnant we dtd afew times but missed the day I ovd :shrug: so it shows that they do hang around a bit!! lol x

I don't know how to post a pic of my chart when I'm on my phone, but anyone can feel free to click on the link in my sig and look st my chart :) I got my bfp today :D

Good luck to all! :dust:

XxX

Congratulations!! :dance: woo!! Don't worry,I get the images from clicking on the links! :thumbup: thank you! and congrats again!! :dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->