Successful pregnancy charts - Compare to your own!

Hey! :wave:
Im so pleased you're finding it useful, it was when I was first TTC that I figured it would be good to get charts all in the same place. I was a late OVer too, not as late as some but usually around cd23 which seems a long time when you're waiting for it! Good luck on your ttc journey hunny :thumbup: xx

here was my month 3 and 4 of TTC with proper/fulll temps. The other months were abit wobbly with temps etc

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44f73e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

hi, i am new can some please help me with my chart?? what is wrong with me! I usually get my period every 32 days or so but its been weird before. I have tested as recently as monday and it was a bfn. please help!!!!!!!!!

hey, aww bless ya, we all started somewhere, i was always fretting over my chart, hence why i started this thread! Can you post it on here and il have a look for you xx

here was my month 3 and 4 of TTC with proper/fulll temps. The other months were abit wobbly with temps etc

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44f73e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

hey, Thank you for sharing your chart! I have added it to page 2, chart #40 xxx congrats xxx

I have been desperatly trying to upload it and i cant seem to figure it out! I am sorry is there a place I need to go to upload images?

if you go on to 'go advanced' which is a button just under the reply box...then you will see a paper clip, click on that and you will be able to upload pics, when they are uploaded, close that window and click on the little drop down next to the paperclip and your image link will be there, click on it and it will add it to your post... Xx

thank you so much! ok here is this last months. I know its confusing becuase I certainly am. My temps are usually 97.5 before ovulation and 98.2 (F) after. Sorry I didnt convert to Celcius

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpg
    Attachment-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
hey, dont worry, there are afew of both celcius and farenheit on here....I havnt seen this format before...so you may need to explain it to me... Your fertile Cm, is that the darker of the red lines, cd28,30,31? If so, I would guess you perhaps ovulated on cd30...did you have any other ovulation symptoms, as in ov pains on either side? Did you test with ovulation test? Xx

i had the cramping around CD20 but now I am wondering if I didnt ovulate at all? can outside temperature influence the chart? it was unually cold here a few days in the begining of this month. I usually dont start temping until right before I think I will ovulate and I was surprised this month when my temps were 98.0 by cd14 but maybe cause I had the heat on since it was cold out? thanks so much for taking the time to explain to me

sorry hunny, i went to bed esrly last night....
Outside temps can influence especially if you take your temp orally...i take mine vaginally and nothing seems to affect that unless im unwell. Cd30 looks like ov day xx

thats ok hun, do you think it was cd30 too then? Hope you get your bfp soon! Xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone. I am TTC#2 just this month and then will have to take a break until after our cruise in September. Here's my chart from #1 though.

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 36
thank you for sharing! Good luck with ttc number 2 and enjoy your cruise! :thumbup: xx

I know this thread hasn't been in use for a while, but it's such a good idea! I haven't got my BFP yet, but wanted to share my chart so far. Anyone else want to share?
The info at the bottom isn't accurate. I always forget to fill in the bit at the bottom xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 14
I know this thread hasn't been in use for a while, but it's such a good idea! I haven't got my BFP yet, but wanted to share my chart so far. Anyone else want to share?
The info at the bottom isn't accurate. I always forget to fill in the bit at the bottom xx

hey! Thank you, I must admit I forget to update this thread! I set it up when ttc my first as I found seein other charts really helpful... Now im ttc no.2 I need to promote it again :thumbup:
I couldnt open your link, but think it may be a prob my end :growlmad: will try agai in a bit, thank you for sharing! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->