Such mixed emotions

Natnee

Mummy to Belle
Reaction score
So in the 2ww, this is second time now, no luck last month. Last month I knew I wasn't, no symptoms at all. This time HAVE got some. The first is my super duper sense of smell. Had this with both other pregnancies. The other night my dd had been to the toilet and when she came down could really strongly smell the soap from where she'd washed her hands, the same evening my husband comes in from work and his aftershave smelled REALLY strong, as if he'd only just put it on. He also picked up on me smelling these things! Boobs seem a bit fuller, the odd twinge in them but not really painful. Just feeling really bloated and that feeling that AF is about to start really soon, but not due til next Monday(ish) Also nose has been a bit snuffly but not got a cold. I have tested already as with both other pregnancies got BFP a week before af, but nothing so far.

I will be so excited to see a bfp again, but at the same time it's going to be a rough 9 months. I've got to see out the whole pregnancy worried as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->