SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

Sending you huge :hugs: and praying for you and your little boy. Broke my heart reading this thread and hearing what you're going through. Glad to hear you're being looked after and hoping for the best outcome possible.

xxx

Massive :hugs::hugs: and love hun :hugs:

just sending you some more:hugs: and "staying put" vibes...my thoughts are with you all the time!

Sending you tonnes of love. Just take it easy and fingers crossed your little man is gonna stay put for as long as possible :hugs: xxx

I really pray for your happy ending darling

so much love and thoughts being sent your way

xxx

:hugs: we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you hun and keeping you in our thoughts.sending you lots of love x x x

It's good to hear from you hun... Hang on tight and I'll be hoping little man hangs on in there. He must really want to meet you! Remember that every day counts and keep thinking positively. <3

you're doing so well donna! you're right you definitely have someone looking out for you - gorgeous little sophie and all her angel friends, i bet she has rallied them all together to help keep her baby brother nice and snug for a while longer. thinking of you :hugs: xxx

I just saw this- just want Donna to know that I am praying for her and her LO. Can't imagine how you must be feeling, but know that you are strong enough to make it- to next week and beyond.
Lots of hugs,

Cat
xxx

Hang in there little man. Stay strong Donna sweetie. We are all thinking of you and bubs. Sending you tons of love,hugs and stay put vibes!:hugs::hugs:

Stay strong hun, were all thinking of you. :hugs:

Right little man you have to stay put for a few weeks more, we dont want to meet you yet.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, thinking of you xxx

Donna, your doing so well, two days down already. hang in there little man xxxx

Updated on post one. With some positive news :) Hope it continues this way.

Love you Donna, and am still hoping, praying and keeping you in my thoughts x

Thanks for the positive news tasha:)

Thinking of you donna x

thinking of you and hoping that your little man will stay put a little longer....
we are all sending you love to give you strength! you are doing really well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->