SugarKisses *Link for new thread on post one*

thank you so much for updating Tasha, its great to hear that the contractions have slowed and that she is doing well. Stay put, little one! Sending you lots of love and strength donna xxxxx

I will be thinking of you and hoping he decides to stay where it's nice and warm :hugs: xxx

Thanks for keep updating Tasha. :hugs:

You are amazing Donna sweetheart. Keep fighting babes and know we are all sending love and good vibes for you and precious boy. Thinking of you :hugs:

Aw hun thinking of you and hope that little bubs stays put for a good while longer. xx

I'm so glad to hear the latest update... Keep strong Hun

:hugs: So sorry to hear this, glad the contractions are easing off. Thinking of you xx

Thanks for todays update hun glad to hear she has now been moved to a side room and hopefully the pain will stop soon so she can come home on bed rest :D

Glad to hear lil man is doing well too. x

Stay strong Donna. We've never spoken, but I have read your posts since I fell pregnant with my little one and I'm hoping with all my heart that everything is ok for you and your little mr.

Hang in there a little bit longer ickle man.

We're all thinking of you x

It's a great sign that they've moved her, fingers and toes crossed all keeps improving :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you for the update Tasha, so glad to hear she's been moved from the delivery suite, that's a good sign!

xx

I just seen Donnas FB :( Sorry I did not see this before (thanks Vickie for pointing me in right direction)! My heart sank but positive thoughts your way Donna ...Stay snuggled in for Mummy lil man.

Thinking of you *hugs* x x

Oh Donna have only just seen this message. Thinking of you and your little monkey. Hope he stays where he is a little longer xxx

hi Donna
have just seen this hopefully everything has stayed the same and the contractions have stopped now. As you know my Emily was born sleeping at 24 weeks and with my next 2 babies I had contractions from 22 weeks (ish) I dilated and lost my mucus plug at about 24 weeks but I held on to Millie until 35 weeks and Josh until 36 weeks and they are both fine. So fingers crossed your gorgeous boy can stay in for as long as possible.
I'm sure you are absolutely exhausted I remember the stress of those hospital visits, have as much rest as you can.
Thinking of you and praying all will be well for you both
take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updated.

It has been three days now Donna, your doing so well:hugs: Love ya hun x

:hugs:

thinking about u sweetie xx

lets hope your little man moves his foot out the way so u can get ur stitch xxxxxxxx

Oh I've only just seen this too!
Donna I am thinking about you and your little man and have even said a prayer , if there's a god up there now is the time he best do his job!
Come on little man, hold on in there for just a little longer xxxxx

come on little man, move that foot! You're doing great Donna, hang in there sweetie we are all rooting for you and your little dude xxx

Thinking of you SugarKisses. Hold on in there and little one too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->