****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Hi ladies ok so here's a pic of me today (at work!!) this is the inside of my dressing room, very boring!

and my 29 1/2 week bumpette :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG-20110414-00152.jpg
    IMG-20110414-00152.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Mama afrika, I have low Iron too. I don't know if I've noticed much difference after taking the tablets apart from them turning my poo black!!

Thats just what I need when I already have constipation (sorry tmi)!

luckily they haven't made me constipated...

I've brought my mat leave forward by 2 weeks cos of the problems at work, so now I leave 5th may!! woop!

ROB_0216.jpg

ROB_0215.jpg

ROB_0244.jpg

ROB_0193.jpg

Oh my goodness we got loads..... ive just thrown some up for you xxx

@starglow and lilly love the bump pics!

@ailey thats nice that you can stop work sooner, I wish I could.

Great photos! I need to take some new bump photos soon.

Had an ultrasound today as a follow up to my Level 2 I had two months ago. Everything's going well, and my baby girl is BIG! she weighs 3 lbs, 8 oz and every measurement they did had her at 30 weeks and 31 weeks. the sonographer told us "she definitely doesn't have a growth problem!" :haha: Baby SMILED at us and we got a photo of it, then opened her eyes a few times and we got a photo of them opening as well. After that she turned away from us so we couldn't get any more but the sonographer was having so much fun that she actually forgot to do a few measurements and had to come back in after she was "done" lol I have ANOTHER ultrasound appointment set for May 27. I've already had FIVE!

Attachments

• Smile.jpg
    Smile.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Eyes Opening.jpg
    Eyes Opening.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
Aw Ashley how sweet! My lo smiled once Can't believe you've had those scans. We get two 2d ones free (unless there's issues ) after that it's up to us if we pay for more. I'll look forward to your May ones. Xxx

Starglow, gorgeous pics of your bump!

Ashley, how sweet is that pic of her smiling!! Beautiful.

I have the dentist this morning....I'm bricking it!!
Also just got confirmation of Amber's school for september. Can't believe mybaby is all grown up!

Gorgeous bump Starglow!!

and beautiful pics of your little girl Ashley, amazing that you guys can capture LO smiling - especially as they don't really smile for the first few weeks outside... incredible!
AAAAAAhhh I really want one!! (a scan!)

xx

PS Ailey I've decided my MA is going to start 13th May, so that's when I'll officially leave, but I'll still have my 10 Keep In Touch days.

Right off to pregnancy yoga then massage!!

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Wow, so many amazing updates!!

Lilly, you look gorgeous! Beautiful bump!

Starglow, I love the pictures! Did you get them done professionally? (I may have missed this somewhere). How sweet!

Ashley, that smile is amazing! And how wonderful that you get another scan soon :) My next (2D) scan is Tuesday!

Ailey, I'll bet it seems like yesterday that Amber was also just a baby :) I'll probably be saying that too in a few years when this LO is going to school!

MamaAfrika- when are you stopping for maternity leave? I agree, it'd be great to stop sooner, although I'm already pretty excited about being able to stop at 36 weeks (last day working is May 27th!!!)

Thanks hun. Hubby is a photographer (does it on the side.....all sorts but weddings mainly) so he set up the studio and took some last night. handy! we'll take more in a few weeks again.

Aw I'm really loving my time off. Jealous of everyone finishing up earlier than me but can't complain as i'm having 2 weeks off at the moment and then after 5 weeks i'll have another week off before my last 2 weeks.....at the moment i'm working till 15th June :( having had this time off and feeling more like myself it's really shown me that we need proper relax time. gonna look at my schedule later and see what i can do.

x

I just made an appointment for a 3D scan!!! 26 April :happydance: yay!!

Brilliant Itsychik...... it's really worth doing. I'll never forget it. It might help you too as you're having all those awful side effects. Can't wait to see your pics :)

I'm doing very little today although i have a long list of things to do. Think i just need a day faffing about. done some housework and thats it. not even had a shower yet lol. i find it hard to sit still! Going to cinema tonight with hubby which will be nice.lazy weekend to come too although knowing us it'll fill up pretty quick.

This baby of mine feels so real now. That sounds strange but being able to see her last weekend was so amazing. I can now picture her inside me.

I wonder which order we Cupcakes will be giving birth in. What a summer we have coming up. So pleased we're having summer babies...so nice to be in the garden with the baby and long relaxed walks with the pram...... baby buzzing right now lol...that's what time off does to me x

beutiful pics ladies!!

30 week bump pics next week ladies :D

sooo glad its the weekend already.. woohoo

Thanks everyone! I think I might get the photo put onto the cake for my baby shower. It's so precious!

starglow - baby STILL doesn't feel real to me. and that's pretty crazy considering i've been feeling her move around since about 15 weeks, and i've had five ultrasounds, and have multiple 3d photos of her, etc. i'ts like... SOMETIMES i smile and just think how awesome it is that my baby is inside my belly, but most of the time i can't fathom the fact that a baby is inside my belly! MY baby! and she's going to come out! lol

Ashley, I felt the same in first pregnancy, it never really sunk in and I never actually 'felt' pregnant, apart from the obviously stuff.

This morning I'm wide awake at 6.20am. What is that all about? I'm waking up earlier and earlier....
We're going the inlaws for dinner tonight and my parents are coming too, but it's all good, cos they get on really well :D

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Morning

wooo lovely day today!

Gorgeous pictures from you Lilly, Starglow (they look very professional) and Ashley amazing scan pictures of your lo :D

I'll be at work until 9th June so jealous when I hear some of you finishing next month but it is better for us to do this so I get longer with baby afterwards like I said before, luckily I can pretty much go at my own pace and sit/walk whenever I want.

Ailey I'm always up early and dh is too now, think it's contagious not quite as early as you though!

We're off to see some friends at lunch, my chest of drawers for baby's room came yesterday so I can start to organise the clothes before dh's football team play in semi-final FA cup game at 5pm.

Hope you all have a good day & weekend xx

Thanks foxforce :)

Ashley & Ailey ... I'm with you on the pushing baby out bit for sure. Heads not quite there yet lol.

We put our cot mobile on last night in bed to soothe lo. Hubby fell asleep haha! It's fab tho. Really soothing, nice tunes and nature sounds and a cool light show for the walls and ceiling :)

So much for a quiet day. Off to see a football match with shopping and lunch before. I'd say I'll be flopped in bed early. Hubby decided I Should try my footie top on last night which was hilarious. Looked good but far too tight. Can't bare anything too tight on my bump.

See you all later. Have a great day x

Hi ladies hope you're having a nice weekend.

Lo is feeling more real to me now especially as I feel her move all the time and she could be here in 8 weeks!

We went to Babies r us and got the Graco Symbio travel system including pushchair, carry cot and car seat for £380, a discount of £210. Now we just need to get more clothes, bedding, the monitor and car seat base but we'll wait till after the baby shower in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->