****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

Starglow glad to hear your little one moved for you!! sometimes they give us a right scare..

Foxforce sorry to hear you've been ill, that sucks:-( Have fun at the wedding this weekend, hope it stops raining, it's been pouring here too! And don't worry what your mom said... it really annoys me when people comment on weight, what do they expect? Also your body is holding on to every calorie it can for BF and remember you'll lose like a stone straight after the birth. Plus if you manage to BF it burns 500 calories a day, apparently!

Bluestarlight wow long time, good to hear from you and glad everything is going well! i'm working here and there although i'm officially on mat leave - i'm working 6 days next week which i'm quite worried about but i guess will make the time pass quickly at least!

ooh we cross posted starglow, so glad to hear everything is fine! xx

Great news Starglow

Thanks Lilly for the lovely post I think it was more the fact it was my mum saying it, didn't think she was like that! It's not like I've stuffed my face throughout pregnancy. Anyways enough of that lol

I can't wait to get fit and healthy again. All this bloating and swelling isnt nice. Can't believe your mum said that foxforce at a time when you're gonna be vulnerable..not what u need. I haven't weighed myself at all and I'm not going to.

Lovely to hear from Bluestarlight. You sound so much happier now.

Starglow, glad all is well with baby.

Foxforce, good to hear from you, hope you are ok.

xxx

I can't remember where I last left off.. so I hope I don't miss anyone!

hch- I hope you're feeling better hun :hugs: this would be the worst time to be sick (pregnancy symptoms + feeling sick = crap!)

Lilly & Ailey- I'm also symptom spotting :haha: and now when DH gets home from work he'll ask me too if I've had "any signs." Ahh... so close and yet so far away :)

Lolley- glad your mw appt went well! Hard to believe it's getting so close! Maybe you'll be the 2nd cupcake baby...? :)

Starglow- glad your LO is doing fine and that the mw was so understanding!

Foxforce- glad to hear you're doing okay, although I'm sorry to hear that you've been ill! I also hope your mother's comments don't get you too upset... ANYTIME my mother asks me about my weight (via phone, because I live in another country) she immediately starts telling me to "be more careful" and asks what my plans are for losing it after birth (I've gained about 20lbs... which is average!!) I just try not to let it get to me!

Bluestarlight- great to hear from you! Glad you're doing well and that your DH has found some work to take a bit of your worry/stress off! I hope work isn't too demanding and that you're able to find time for yourself now and then.

Thanks for the comments girls x
Well its 0031 hours and I'm wide awake tonight don't know what's going on!? Very strange. Baby has been very active tonight also, pushing on cervix loads it has been quite uncomfortable. Now a blooming house alarm is going off!
Just been reading through my Twitter messages it does pass some time, any of you on it? X

I'm still up too I'm at hospital with my eldest he had a mini seizure there still running tests :( so will catch up with posts tomorrow.

Lolley, hope's ok, what a worry xx

Going to get my haircut today and pop in to town and get some stuff for a cream tea. Just really fancied one whilst laying in bed last night!

Lolley hope your DS is ok! xx

Foxforce yes i'm on twitter!! come find me twitter.com/lilly_keys

I overslept today so I better rush off and do the school run.. also had horrible realistic dream last night that DH cheated on me with one of our mutual friends, it was awful!

lol

I'm on twitter too. I'm aileymouse on there too. I rarely put anything on there, just stalk celebrities!

hope he is okay lolley :(

hmmmm cream tea yummy have one for me aileymouse!!

not alot on for me today ust chilling :) got oh's dad staying with us till sunday but hes gone off out already! going to catch up with some friends who have come back from uni today i think if they are up for it!

hope everyone is well

Hey lolley , how is Jake today ? I hope he is ok.xxxxxxxxx

I'm on twitter hch1981 :) I also stalk celebs lol

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your support yesterday.

Oh it's bliss being at home pottering today. Just 2 hours teaching late afternoon. Getting housework done ( some of it) before attacking the wardrobe.

I moved my hair cut and colour to first thing tomorrow. Figure I should make the most of having lots of hair now and enjoy it. Then I'm meeting a new nct friend for lunch after so I'll have a nice Friday. it'll be a quiet weekend for me which is perfect as hubby Is shooting a wedding on Saturday and refereeing a football match on Sunday. I may meet up with friends but I'm likely to just chill out And get things ready and organised.

I'm on twitter but never use it. I'm on FB if anyone wants to add me. easier to keep in touch on there after babies arrive ) not a word about our baby names tho as literally no-one knows..... I'm under Ashley Kate Hughes - same profile pic as on here.

Have a good one everyone x

yay i'll follow you guys now on twitter - and Star i'll add you on FB :)

Funny i'm also getting my hair coloured and cut tomorrow!

Well i decided to call my MW today because i'm getting worried about my baby girl's head and my veins down there and just the delivery in general. I haven't seen anyone since the growth scan to discuss it. when I called them, they booked me in to see a consultant first thing tomorrow, i'm relieved and interested to see what they'll say. Even before baby was seen to have a large head my MW had said to me that we need to keep an eye on the veins and make sure my 'pushing' stage is short!! Unlikely with a head that's big! I'll let you guys know how it went.

Hey I just realised from a thread in 3rd tri that we haven't got a bouncy chair yet!!! As I don't have a moses basket we really need one, when i have a bath or am in the kitchen, where else would i put baby! Didn't even think about it...

Does anyone else have one and what's the best one to get from birth?

x

ive got the ziggy zebra one from babies r us... i wouldnt say there was a best one to get i lik ours as its quite round and deep like a moon chair! but id just look at some sites and read reviews lily!

thanks ladies,

we got home early hours of this morning were both shattered to be honest but he seems ok, he collapsed and as he was comming round was shaking so thats why i took him to hospital if he just passed out it could of been anything but the shaking concerned us obviously. He has cut and bruised his eye but seems ok now. They ran lots of tests just waiting for more blood results to come back. They don't know what it was and could just be a one off but obviously he has to have a close eye kept on him and go straight back if it happens again.

Starglow - so happy your baby girl is ok :) just added you on facebook, please dont mention our baby is a girl as no one knows yet :)

lilly i got the bright starts one cheapest from tesco online, there are pink and blue ones we have the green one as it is more neutral just incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->